PDA

View Full Version : What about this European tour, will she make it inside top 50??

rhz
Apr 28th, 2003, 02:11 AM
She has points to defend, 2R bol. 2R French, 2R Wimbledon!! hard task for you G. but we believe in you!

NaF
Apr 28th, 2003, 04:46 AM
yeah she will...!!!

:bounce: :bounce:

Go Gie.... play well please.... :D

so she'll play qualies in Berlin first, right??

Harju.
Apr 30th, 2003, 08:10 PM
She will play in Berlin and Madrid before FO..

Hopefully she could earn points before FO..
she had bigger points to defend in Wimbley, since she beat Pistolesi last year :D

NaF
May 1st, 2003, 05:50 AM
Why doesn't she play Rome? may be it's too tiring to play 4 weeks in a row i suppose....

any player play Berlin, Rome, Madrid or Strasbourg and FO?? it'll be like 5 weeks in a row... :eek:

Go Gie.... get those points and climb the rank!! :bounce:

Shine On Silver Moon
May 1st, 2003, 03:36 PM
I read in the newspaper that Angie, instead of Berlin, she will start her Europe tour by playing in Rome and I believe, she needs to go through qualifying round first! This week, she will lose 20 points since she is not playing Bol...Then after Rome, she will try her luck in Madrid and then big task in Paris/RG! Next, she'll hop on to the land of Lady Diana - she will play in Birmingham (tier III), and hop back to Hertogenbosch/Ordina Open in the garden of tulips (tier III) and finally hop back to Culture Club land with tough task in Wimbledon!!! Hop, hop, hop...After that she needs to get ready for Fed Cup - in the week of July 14th...IMO, she decides not to play Berlin since she is still tired after Tokyo's Fed Cup and she has more time here to prep herself so then she is ready for Rome...Smart move by playing Ordina Open, it is tier III but less number of MD entrants, I think...and if you lose 1st round, the prize money is obviously bigger since they have less players in MD! Maybe I am wrong...I have read it somewhere, if I am not mistaken...We'll see...and best of luck, Angie!