PDA

View Full Version : i just came back from the tournamnt

M&M
Apr 26th, 2003, 05:09 PM
yesterday at 18:55 i arrived in warsaw.

2day at 8 i woke up and was really excited bout going to the qualy tournament :)

i arrived at 10 to the courts and went directly to the practise courts where i met eleni, took a pic with her, she was so nice. i also saw rossana with her daughter (also have a pic with her) but for some reason she wasn't that nice as i thought she would be, but i also took a picture with her. she practised with francesca schiavone btw, who i didn'yt talk to.

then i met bianka and she told me that she is little bit injured (bauchmuskezerrung) and looking at the draw she told me she could imagine a better first round match than vs. martina. (grrrrrrrrrr at polish claviature). i told bianka that i will go watching her match and cheering on her :)

then i was looking at eleni's practise session, it seemed as if eleni wasn't that happy with her game, and i guss it was little bit too cold for her as well, as she played with pullover and long trousers etc.

i watched little bit of monika's match and was really disappointed with her game :(

then i walked to court number one where i saw karo kosinska she plaayed brilliant :) fedak cried after th ematch and her coach wasn't that nice to her after it :(

then as the second match on court number 1 was bianka vs. martina (took some opics of it). mbianka didn't sereve as always, she had problems with it and she didn't move really well. she lost the first set very quickly and then asked for threatment. the doc told her to quit the match :(

after the match i talked to her and she told me that she isn't allowed to play for 13 days but she thinks positive. her next goal is to play in strasbourg and paris. bianka is one of the nicest player's i ve ever met. i wished her speedy recovery, got her e-mail and cell number :) :bounce: too bad she has to leave warsaw 2morrow :sad:

i also had a look at kiszczus match and she will really make some noise in the future also had the opportunity to talk with her, but she was really disappointed bout her lost match :(

well that's it for the moment, more info will follow soon, when i will have more time (this night maybe).

wish u all a nice day.

cya,

martin.

Jakub
Apr 26th, 2003, 05:33 PM
thanks Martin :)

Linnie
Apr 26th, 2003, 05:55 PM
Thanks for the report, Martin! :)

selesfan1
Apr 26th, 2003, 06:14 PM
Wow, Email and Cell Phone!!!

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 26th, 2003, 06:15 PM
Thanks for the report, Martin!! :) You're so lucky that Bianka gave you her email address ;) I wish a player do same to me :p Hehehe

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Apr 26th, 2003, 06:19 PM
great report! say hi to venus! :D

schris
Apr 26th, 2003, 06:59 PM
Danke Martin :wavey:

Meesh
Apr 26th, 2003, 07:25 PM
Thanks for the report! :wavey:

M&M
Apr 26th, 2003, 08:42 PM
u all guys r welcomed :) :kiss:

so here is the second part of my 'report'

in the first part i forgot to mention that i also took a pic with zuzana and that she wasn't nice as well.

i talked to marta lesniak and she told me that yesterday at 17.oo she got news from the tournament organizers that she could play - the same for magda and all the other polish girls. marta is a very nice girl, little bit shy, but not on the courts (i also congratulated her on her florence semi final:), tall with great groundstrokes and great serve - cathereine had no chance. i am really looking forward 2 her match vs. vanessa and wonder how she will play. vanessa henke played a good match - that's what bianka said.

to the tournament in general: well u really don't have the feeling it's a tier 2a level. well, but it's warsaw's first touney in this category. the security is just a nightmare: no cooperation, all the people argued with them. and from monday on it will not be allowed to take private photos :sad: :( so better leave your camera at home... :rolleyes:

btw: i can mention once again, how nice bianka is i wish her all the best, may she return as soon as possible :) speedy recovery, bianka! :kiss:

well, don't know what else i could write, if u wanna know anything,, ask me - maybe i can give u an answer :)

M&M
Apr 26th, 2003, 08:44 PM
oh, and i forgot to say how beautiful olga brozda is - i don't wanna offend any kournikova fans, but what i thought bout olga when i saw her for the first time was: who is anna k?

Sharapova's_Boy
Apr 27th, 2003, 12:39 AM
Thanks for the report! :kiss:

polishprodigy
Apr 27th, 2003, 01:01 AM
Wow, Bianka must be really nice. that is so cool.

Kosinska must be very talented. I wish I could meet Polish players but they never ever have hope of making it into the qualy draw for TMS Toronto lol.
Kosinska is 14???

Can u send a pic of Olga Brozda???

rated_next
Apr 27th, 2003, 03:54 AM
Poor Yuliana :sad:

Bianka :sad:

ghosts
Apr 27th, 2003, 07:18 AM
:) :)

matthias
Apr 27th, 2003, 07:50 AM
thanks for the report :wavey: