PDA

View Full Version : Where is Nina?

bubble
Apr 23rd, 2003, 04:05 AM
Anyone knows where is Nina?

Havn't heard from her for a while :confused:

ys
Apr 23rd, 2003, 04:58 AM
Indeed.. My guess is that it is her graduating year in high school and she has got more important things to do than posting here. Anyways, would be very glad to hear from her..

Nina.. Auuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...:)

fresh2flash
Apr 23rd, 2003, 09:46 AM
Nina is busy right now. :) She is about to finish her secondary school.

Jordan.
Apr 23rd, 2003, 04:29 PM
Good Luck Nina!! :)

Nina_rus
Apr 23rd, 2003, 04:56 PM
:wavey: bubble, ys, Jordan and fresh :)
I'm here :)

Wow! You noticed :D

well, as ys and fresh mentioned I am graduating from school this year and entering university which means I need to get prepared for exams etc. so I've been pretty busy recently (mostly studiing mathematics that I'm not particularly fond of.. :( ). I'm still checking the board almost every day but I'm not as addicted to it anymore ;), I'll try posting some more. I'm going (if nothing gets in my way) to the Fed Cup. I'll make photos and maybe write a report, so you'll hear from me ;)

AKTW
Apr 24th, 2003, 07:48 AM
Nina,I miss you! :)
I'm glad to hear from you and I am looking forward to those photos and reports! :)
I will have to prepare for my exams as well,but next year.
Good luck! :bounce:

bubble
Apr 24th, 2003, 03:57 PM
:D Nina, good luck to your exams then....
I'm sure you will do well :angel:

Enjoy the Fed Cup!

tenn_ace
Apr 24th, 2003, 04:24 PM
good luck Nina! ah, so jealous here... i wish I was your age ;)

don't come back here without a win :) (a little bit of pressure wouldn't hurt, right?)

TheBoiledEgg
Apr 24th, 2003, 05:27 PM
Nina good luck in your studies :)

and bring the girls good luck at the weekend :)

Nina_rus
Apr 24th, 2003, 06:18 PM
I'll try ;)

but I kinda guess they'll do fine even without me ;)

the cat
Apr 24th, 2003, 08:33 PM
Good luck to you Nina! :wavey: :bounce: :kiss: You are the classiest and most fair minded of all the Russian posters at WTA World! :D And good luck with tennis, too!

ys
Apr 24th, 2003, 09:33 PM
Good luck to you Nina! :wavey: :bounce: :kiss: You are the classiest and most fair minded of all the Russian posters at WTA World! :D And good luck with tennis, too!

Well done, cat.. And you are the classiest and most fair minded of all the feline posters at WTA World!:p

vaiva
Apr 24th, 2003, 09:48 PM
:wavey: bubble, ys, Jordan and fresh :)
I'm here :)

Wow! You noticed :D

well, as ys and fresh mentioned I am graduating from school this year and entering university which means I need to get prepared for exams etc. so I've been pretty busy recently (mostly studiing mathematics that I'm not particularly fond of.. :( ). I'm still checking the board almost every day but I'm not as addicted to it anymore ;), I'll try posting some more. I'm going (if nothing gets in my way) to the Fed Cup. I'll make photos and maybe write a report, so you'll hear from me ;)

Nina, good luck with your exams at school and uni :) If you can manage your schedule so well and know that they are your priority, you should pass them with no problems. Piece of cake :)

And your reports and pictures will be much appreciated :wavey:

the cat
Apr 25th, 2003, 12:55 AM
Wait a second ys! I was complimenting Nina. But I don't think you were complimenting me. :(

salima
Apr 25th, 2003, 08:44 PM
Good luck with your exams Nina :) :worship: :)

see u :wavey:

ys
Feb 12th, 2004, 07:46 PM
Nina disappeared again..

TheBoiledEgg
Feb 12th, 2004, 08:17 PM
i'm sure i've seen her online a few times recently, last time was a while ago but she hasnt posted for a while.

Nina wherever you are, hope you're safe, well and healthy :hug: :) :wavey:

TheBoiledEgg
Feb 12th, 2004, 08:18 PM
on Nina's profile it says her last activity was today. about 2 hours ago.

ys
Feb 12th, 2004, 08:34 PM
on Nina's profile it says her last activity was today. about 2 hours ago.
So she is lurking around, just not posting..

the cat
Feb 12th, 2004, 09:24 PM
I miss Nina, too. Atleast she's been active at WTA World recently. But she just isn't posting.:(

Come back Ninotchka! :D :wavey: Russian Roulette needs you. :)

fresh2flash
Mar 15th, 2004, 07:05 AM
She is frequently online on my ICQ list. I'm sure there will be reports of hers from the Fed Cup first round in Moscow. :)

bubble
Mar 15th, 2004, 01:51 PM
Nina, if you are lurking around, just say hi once in a while ;)

Nina_rus
May 20th, 2004, 09:10 AM
hello :wavey:

well, it has really been a long time since I last posted here, didn't come that often either, only occasionally just to check what’s going on with Monica and if everything is alright in the Russian Roulette ;) , needless to say, I have a lot of catching up to do.
A few days ago I finished my first year of college, that has been taking up a lot of my time this year. Didn't play tennis much, just once a week as part of the college team. I think actually this past week I've watched almost as much tennis as I did during the whole 2004! (not counting the Aus. Open that I did see) SoI have an excuse for not posting. With the French Open coming and my renewed interest in tennis, I guess I'll be here more often :)

vaiva
May 20th, 2004, 12:23 PM
Welcome back, nina! :kiss:

tenn_ace
May 20th, 2004, 12:30 PM
welcome back! hopefully, with all straight A's or 5's (depending on which college you go to) ;)