PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on Kelly Clarkstons new cd? Like it or Hate it?

TennisSTUD
Apr 20th, 2003, 04:20 AM
First Kelly has amazing talent if she uses it the right way.

I like how she changed it up, the CD being more R&b/Soul....BUT, I think her strength is in her ballads. Just like Celine with her new rockish cd....she can still do them perfectly but I think her ballads are so much better. But change of course is good.

My favorite song on the cd is Anytime(ballad)....it is beautiful and more "Kelly".

The other songs are still growing on me.

COMMENTS. SPILL IT!

~CANUCK~
Apr 20th, 2003, 07:28 AM
i don't have the cd but i know some of the songs...the song anytime is amazing...i think its really good...i also like a few other of her songs...im kinda impressed that the cd is this good....way to go kelly

BigB08822
Apr 20th, 2003, 08:56 AM
I don't like or hate this CD...I LOVE IT!!!

Kelly is amazing and her CD will be fighting for #1 on the charts when it debuts on Thursday (on the charts).

Ben Brigham
Apr 20th, 2003, 11:51 AM
Hiya Chuck! :wavey: Welcome back and I love your signature! :D Don't you Dahveed?

TennisSTUD
Apr 20th, 2003, 04:38 PM
Hiya Chuck! :wavey: Welcome back and I love your signature! :D Don't you Dahveed?

Do I know you? I don't remember your name...is it new?

And after listening to the whole CD again this morning...all the songs are growing on me now.

¤CharlDa¤
Apr 21st, 2003, 05:22 PM
Well I love Miss INdependant...A really good mix of beat and her awesome voice!

I was so happy she wion last year!!! She really has talent and she can get very far!!!

Good Luck Kelly!

Rae Q.
Apr 21st, 2003, 05:34 PM
First Kelly has amazing talent if she uses it the right way.

I like how she changed it up, the CD being more R&b/Soul....BUT, I think her strength is in her ballads. Just like Celine with her new rockish cd....she can still do them perfectly but I think her ballads are so much better. But change of course is good.

My favorite song on the cd is Anytime(ballad)....it is beautiful and more "Kelly".

The other songs are still growing on me.

COMMENTS. SPILL IT!

I'm surpised by that. Is it R&B like pop R&B like Janet? I thought they were gonna make Kelly's cd like a Celine cd or more like Mariah when she does pop.

How do you like the song Kelly does with tamyra? That's the one I wanna hear. :)

~CANUCK~
Apr 21st, 2003, 05:57 PM
The song that kelly does with tamyra is amazing...its so good...i can't wait for tamyras cd to come out now

Rae Q.
Apr 21st, 2003, 06:01 PM
The song that kelly does with tamyra is amazing...its so good...i can't wait for tamyras cd to come out now

Hey Canuck fan I think you were the one who told me about Kelly and Tamyra's song on the AI thread. :wavey: I have to get over to Kazaa to download it.

~CANUCK~
Apr 21st, 2003, 06:07 PM
yup u have to get it...its called you thought wrong :wavey:

¤CharlDa¤
Apr 21st, 2003, 06:09 PM
Hi Canuck fan ;)

I can't wait for Tamyra'S CD either!!! She was so good!!! Really loved her voice!

~CANUCK~
Apr 21st, 2003, 06:11 PM
Yeah tamyra was great on the show and got voted off way to early...oh well at least she got signed to a deal and kelly is helpin her out to by haveing her sing with her on her cd.

¤CharlDa¤
Apr 21st, 2003, 06:14 PM
Her appearances on Boston public really are fantastic too!!

I am searching for that song right now, I am sure it is awesome! Both girls are just great!

By the way, lots of MArie-Eve Pelletier's pictures in that thread :p

~CANUCK~
Apr 21st, 2003, 07:48 PM
yeah she played a great character on boston public...i hope they bring her back for more episodes

TennisSTUD
Apr 21st, 2003, 08:33 PM
I thought the song with Tamyra was OK

She reminds me of Christina/Pink

~CANUCK~
Apr 22nd, 2003, 04:59 AM
kelly sounds a lot like christina...her first song miss independant was written by christina