PDA

View Full Version : Vote for Elena Baltacha as your Sanex Hero

Pdm1987
Apr 19th, 2003, 07:41 PM
I don't know what the point of this award is, whether it's for most inspirational or your favourite player. Well I want people to vote for Elena Baltacha because of the fact that she continues to play despite not being fully fit and also for doing as well as she as done with all the illnesses and injuries she's had.
So please vote for Elena at;

http://heroes.sanex.net/us/herovote/

She may not be performing brilliantly at the moment but when fully fit and free from any illnesses I'm sure she will deliver the goods. ;)

Happy Voting :bounce:

Monica_Rules
Apr 21st, 2003, 02:54 PM
I voted for Anne Keothavong!

spinner99
Apr 21st, 2003, 03:48 PM
me 2 lol....sorry pdm but i think Anne really deserves it....then again i might vote for Elena as well

Pdm1987
Apr 21st, 2003, 09:39 PM
No need to apologise spinner99, I think that everyone should vote for the Brits just to get them through to Round 2, and it would be nice to see a Brit in the final rounds. :bounce: whoever it is.

Maxine
Apr 22nd, 2003, 01:03 AM
I voted for Elena. Saw this thread in GM with people saying Monica deserves it :rolleyes: I feel for Monica but she can't win everything.

Pdm1987
Jun 6th, 2003, 12:19 PM
It's round 2 time and Elena is in it! :D But suprisingly Anne isn't :sad:

Could you please vote for her again to get her into the next round as it would be nice to see a Brit doing well, for a change ;)