PDA

View Full Version : In this thread i'll ask CKB a question.

Dahveed
Apr 19th, 2003, 11:52 AM
Is one of your "bois" an alanis morissette fan? I've just seen a mod called Unprodigal_Boi on one of her message boards. If so, say hi from me ;)

Car Key Boi
Apr 19th, 2003, 03:20 PM
will do, and i'll also tell him to ban yuor ass :p

Martian KC
Apr 19th, 2003, 04:06 PM
OMG Dahveed, when did you get back?:olol

Dahveed
Apr 19th, 2003, 09:31 PM
I know its hard to believe but im not registered there so he can ban me anytime :p

And pea, arent you the one who were gone? lol

Martian KC
Apr 19th, 2003, 09:52 PM
PFFF! I thought you went to England or something?:rolleyes:;)

BTW, here is the latest news on Alanis!:D

NEWS - Alanis Morissette Heads Back Into The Studio
04/18/2003

(4/18/03, 7 a.m. ET) -- Alanis Morissette begins recording the follow-up to her 2002 album Under Rug Swept at the end of April. Morissette will record the album at a studio in Los Angeles, and has yet to decide if she will produce the effort herself. Morissette did produce Under Rug Swept, but she tells Rolling Stone, "My intention is to do the least amount of work I possibly can, so if that means my working with someone else, I'll do that."

Glen Ballard, who produced Morissette's 1995 breakthrough album Jagged Little Pill has gone on record saying he would gladly work with Morissette again. "She's a wonderful artist in her own right, and she's well aware that I embrace whatever decision she makes artistically," Ballard said. "I consider this to be a longstanding and ongoing relationship that sometimes includes my direct involvement, and sometimes doesn't. So, whatever that ends up being, I'm comfortable with."

Morissette was named the 2002 Producer of the Year for Under Rug Swept by the Juno Awards, the annual Canadian industry event.

The singer will perform next at the We The Planet concert in San Francisco on April 20. Other acts on the bill include Bonnie Raitt, Cake, Concrete Blonde, and De La Soul.

Car Key Boi
Apr 19th, 2003, 09:53 PM
:eek: Just out of curiosity, is there sth like "Bois Coop. Association"?

there is

Car Key Boi
Apr 19th, 2003, 10:02 PM
there are millions of us :)

the first 'bois' were born in the trading pits and trading rooms of Wall Street, but now yuo'll find them in every walk of commerical life :)

Dahveed
Apr 19th, 2003, 10:03 PM
PFFF! I thought you went to England or something?:rolleyes:;)

BTW, here is the latest news on Alanis!:D

NEWS - Alanis Morissette Heads Back Into The Studio
04/18/2003

(4/18/03, 7 a.m. ET) -- Alanis Morissette begins recording the follow-up to her 2002 album Under Rug Swept at the end of April. Morissette will record the album at a studio in Los Angeles, and has yet to decide if she will produce the effort herself. Morissette did produce Under Rug Swept, but she tells Rolling Stone, "My intention is to do the least amount of work I possibly can, so if that means my working with someone else, I'll do that."

Glen Ballard, who produced Morissette's 1995 breakthrough album Jagged Little Pill has gone on record saying he would gladly work with Morissette again. "She's a wonderful artist in her own right, and she's well aware that I embrace whatever decision she makes artistically," Ballard said. "I consider this to be a longstanding and ongoing relationship that sometimes includes my direct involvement, and sometimes doesn't. So, whatever that ends up being, I'm comfortable with."

Morissette was named the 2002 Producer of the Year for Under Rug Swept by the Juno Awards, the annual Canadian industry event.

The singer will perform next at the We The Planet concert in San Francisco on April 20. Other acts on the bill include Bonnie Raitt, Cake, Concrete Blonde, and De La Soul.

Oooh thanks for the article, interesting :D

And yes i live in England now :p just came back home for Easter!

*JR*
Apr 20th, 2003, 12:38 AM
I heard that another Boi is starting a Dixie Chix site! :p