PDA

View Full Version : I was talking to this chick last night. She said she destroys bois she likes

Car Key Boi
Apr 18th, 2003, 06:55 PM
she says that after 6 months she starts sabotaging the relationship and even she doesn't know why she does it...

werd

- Car Key Boi :confused:

vw43
Apr 18th, 2003, 06:57 PM
Not weird. Survival instincts ;)

I had a 2 year mode going on for several years. The whole routine was almost comforting ;)

Car Key Boi
Apr 18th, 2003, 07:01 PM
yuo dump the dude even if yuo like him? :confused:

decemberlove
Apr 18th, 2003, 07:04 PM
shes scared

King Satan
Apr 18th, 2003, 07:06 PM
i'm scared too :o hope i never meet a girl like that *prays*

ys
Apr 18th, 2003, 07:07 PM
American girls..

Car Key Boi
Apr 18th, 2003, 07:07 PM
I'm silly.

Car Key Boi
Apr 18th, 2003, 07:11 PM
shes scared

that's what i figured, she's scared of the relationship developing into something serious

- Car Key Boi

King Satan
Apr 18th, 2003, 07:12 PM
if it's a good thing, she most likely doesn't feel that she deserves to be happy...i think, ckb, that lastnight, you talked to a chick with very low self-esteem... :sad:
more like Crazy.

vw43
Apr 18th, 2003, 07:13 PM
I don't dump a boy if I still like him - I just usually got tired of the same boy at exactly the 2 year point ;)

Some chics say things to present you with a challenge. I think she was hitting on you and implying that you could not hold onto her for more than 6 months. Dare I say that our Car Key Boi is a stud?

:kiss:

decemberlove
Apr 18th, 2003, 07:16 PM
that's what i figured, she's scared of the relationship developing into something serious

- Car Key Boi

yep.. maybe she gets scared the guy is going to fuck her over... so she decides to beat him to the chase.

like DD said.. either way it comes down to having low self-esteem

GBFH
Apr 18th, 2003, 09:00 PM
joe...i hope you don't either...lol

he already has :devil:
just kidding, joe

GBFH
Apr 18th, 2003, 09:01 PM
Seriously, chicks like that are cowards. Nothing wrong with a little risk-taking. And if low self-esteem motivates her to dump guys like that, that's sad. Noone should be treated that way.

GBFH
Apr 18th, 2003, 09:03 PM
hahahahaha!!! just as i suspected...

:wavey:

:wavey: back

*waiting for mature, contemplative reply to my other post* ;)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Apr 18th, 2003, 09:05 PM
hmm....

vw43
Apr 18th, 2003, 09:12 PM
I'm telling you guys that this chic is just playing mind games. She's presenting a challenge.

Let me break it down for the beginners ;)

It's like when a girl tells a guy that she's hardly ever or never had an orgasm. Guys are fixers. They need to feel needed. Plus guys are full of themselves. So the guy is thinking "Well, gee - poor girl. I need to help her out. It's obvious that I'm a stud and I could get her off in 2.5 seconds.."

Or like when a girl says she can never stay faithful to one boy. That's a challenge. The boy wants to fix the girl. Surely, his mojo could turn this girl into a faithful princess.

Are more examples needed? Are the youngsters taking notes :angel:

It very well could be that the girl fears being dumped so she dumps first. Or it could be that she's afraid of commitment (which I know nothing about *cough*) but I'm willing to bet it's a challenge. A come on..

How well do you know this young lady, CKB?

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Apr 18th, 2003, 09:13 PM
hey DD ;)

lol this thread made me think... but then i came to the conclusion that i am not like this girl the Boi is talking... lol *phew* :angel:

GBFH
Apr 18th, 2003, 09:20 PM
lol...well you can basically wait 'til you're ready for retirement...lol. mature and contemplative is stretching it a bit, gbfh...lol. c'mon now..be merciful... ;)

Hey now, I'm being serious! well...about as serious as I usually am ;)

You always have well thought out replys! And me the knee-jerker over here ;)

GBFH
Apr 18th, 2003, 09:21 PM
I'm telling you guys that this chic is just playing mind games. She's presenting a challenge.

Let me break it down for the beginners ;)

It's like when a girl tells a guy that she's hardly ever or never had an orgasm. Guys are fixers. They need to feel needed. Plus guys are full of themselves. So the guy is thinking "Well, gee - poor girl. I need to help her out. It's obvious that I'm a stud and I could get her off in 2.5 seconds.."

Or like when a girl says she can never stay faithful to one boy. That's a challenge. The boy wants to fix the girl. Surely, his mojo could turn this girl into a faithful princess.

Are more examples needed? Are the youngsters taking notes :angel:

It very well could be that the girl fears being dumped so she dumps first. Or it could be that she's afraid of commitment (which I know nothing about *cough*) but I'm willing to bet it's a challenge. A come on..

All good examples...but the chick is just afraid, in my opinion.
Are all your gfs messed up like this one? surely not :o

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Apr 18th, 2003, 09:23 PM
another hmmmmmm...

Car Key Boi
Apr 18th, 2003, 11:42 PM

not that well, she's a friend of a chick who i went out with a few times, and everytime i bump into her, or rather everytime she bumps into me, she gives me an update on what Helen (her friend) has been up to

i'm sure she does that just as an excuse to start a convo with me, and i don't mind talking to her, i'll chat to anyone, but last night she got a bit werd on me :confused:

Dava
Apr 18th, 2003, 11:53 PM
Is she fit, you could get over the incident with the doctor with her, and you know you wont have to commit, cos it would end after six months anyway.

GBFH
Apr 18th, 2003, 11:58 PM
Is she fit, you could get over the incident with the doctor with her, and you know you wont have to commit, cos it would end after six months anyway.

funny ;) :worship:

Car Key Boi
Apr 19th, 2003, 12:01 AM
she's very pretty but a little.......unsophisticated

Dava
Apr 19th, 2003, 12:02 AM
how do you meen unsophisticated, does she spread it about?

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Apr 19th, 2003, 12:05 AM
is she dumb? lol

Car Key Boi
Apr 19th, 2003, 12:20 AM
is she dumb? lol

yup, very young as well, about 19 or 20, but i don't mind chatting to her, IRL i'm actually a very friendly guy

it's only on the internet that i like to insult all the simplistic and idealistic student tards :devil:

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Apr 19th, 2003, 12:26 AM
are you referring to female students like me Boi? *pouts* lol... :p :angel:

decemberlove
Apr 19th, 2003, 12:27 AM
"she wears black hose in the summer"

lmao

decemberlove
Apr 19th, 2003, 12:28 AM
are you referring to female students like me Boi? *pouts* lol... :p :angel:

yeah and me... hmph! :p

Car Key Boi
Apr 19th, 2003, 12:32 AM
yeah and me... hmph! :p

loll actually no

student tard gurls who are super cool and sexy like yuorself and Marri, are spared the CKB tongue lashings :kiss: :hearts:

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Apr 19th, 2003, 12:37 AM
hm... ok then :hearts: :kiss: :D

what you think d-love - trust him or not?;)

decemberlove
Apr 19th, 2003, 12:50 AM
hm... ok then :hearts: :kiss: :D

what you think d-love - trust him or not?;)

hmm i'm in a really good mood today... so yeah, why not? :)

ckb: :kiss: :lick:

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Apr 19th, 2003, 12:52 AM
hehehe :bounce:

Boi, you just got yourself some nice girls here ;) but actually,you can me go way back right? ;) i even remember you from Monaco;) :cool:

Car Key Boi
Apr 19th, 2003, 01:00 AM
hehehe

i remember Monaco honey :)

and yuo're right, both of yuo are nice gurls, as are all the Car Key Gurls :kiss: :hearts: