:angel:

Car Key Boi
Apr 18th, 2003, 07:28 PM
Good Friday sucks big elephant dicks

all the goddamn markets are closed

- Car Key Boi :fiery:

vw43
Apr 18th, 2003, 08:03 PM
Good Friday is a piece of hot, flaming shit because I still have to fucking work behind a goddamn computer screen whilst others are frolicking in the sun and barbecuing. Fuck off, Good Friday :devil:

JonBcn
Apr 18th, 2003, 08:06 PM
and thats the true spirit of easter, readers ;)

vw43
Apr 18th, 2003, 08:07 PM

*waiting for the onslaught of angry christians*

JonBcn
Apr 18th, 2003, 10:01 PM
can i just say twat flaps?

vw43
Apr 18th, 2003, 10:06 PM
can i just say twat flaps?

omg. cherry coke just sprang from my nose! twat flaps. lmfao..I better stop giggling or people may think I enjoy working here.. :D

King Satan
Apr 18th, 2003, 10:32 PM
You ppl are going to hell, and it's not fun down here with me :devil: *muhahahahaha*

Car Key Boi
Apr 18th, 2003, 10:57 PM

*waiting for the onslaught of angry christians*

why should they be angry?

if they really are christiantards they'll forgive us for saying things like "JESUS FUCKIN CHRIST, I JUST FARTED AND A PEE ROLLED OUT!"

- Car Key Boi :cool:

Dr. Peedy
Apr 18th, 2003, 11:04 PM
Good Friday sucks big elephant dicks

all the goddamn markets are closed

- Car Key Boi :fiery:

My sentiments exactly. Went all the way into town, only to discover EVERYTHING (even the two largest malls in town) were fucking closed. :rolleyes:

I couldn't work, and lost a day's pay...so I had a day off and could do bugger all with it. :rolleyes:

:fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

Oooh, cussing is fun!

Car Key Boi
Apr 18th, 2003, 11:13 PM
My sentiments exactly. Went all the way into town, only to discover EVERYTHING (even the two largest malls in town) were fucking closed. :rolleyes:

I couldn't work, and lost a day's pay...so I had a day off and could do bugger all with it. :rolleyes:

:fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

Oooh, cussing is fun!

lol, i was actually refering to the Dow, Nasdaq, S&P and the London FTSE markets :)

Dr. Peedy
Apr 18th, 2003, 11:17 PM
I'm a mathematician, I can't afford to 'shop' on those markets! ;)

LOL... well.. things are closed that we'd both rather not be closed anyway. :p

decemberlove
Apr 18th, 2003, 11:54 PM
everything is open here :p

Dava
Apr 18th, 2003, 11:55 PM
fiddlesticks!!

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Apr 19th, 2003, 01:12 AM
Kyle: I know the answer Mr. Garrison!

Cartman (mimicking Eric): I know the answer Mr. Garrison!

Kyle: Hey Cartman! Shut up fat boy!

Cartman: Don't call me fat you fucking jew!

Mr G: CARTMAN!

Eric: Fuck!

Stanley: FUCK!

Kyle: (muffled) Fuck!

Mr G: Children, you can't say that word in class.

Cartman: Why, it doesn't hurt anybody - fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck.

Mr G: Cartman, how would you like to go to the prinicpal's office?

Cartman: How would you like to suck my balls Mr. Garrison?

Entire class: Whoooooooo

Mr G: What did you say?

Cartman: (speaking into a megaphone) HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUCK MY BALLS MR. GARRISON?

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Apr 19th, 2003, 01:29 AM
I hear there is no Christmas in the silly middle east

No trees, no snow, no santa clause, they have different religious beliefs

They believe in Mohammed and not in our holiday

And so every December I go to the middle east and

saaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy

Hey there Mr. Muslim, merry fucking christmas! Put down that book the Koran and here's some holy wishes! In case you haven't noticed, it's Jesus' birthday, you get off your heathen Muslim ass and fucking celebrate!

There is no holiday season, in India I've heard

They don't hang up there stockings and that is just absurd

They never read a Christmas story - they don't know what Jesus is about

And that is why in December, I'll go to India and

shooooooooooout

Hey there Mr. Hinduist, merry fuckin christmas! Drink eggnog, eat some beef and pass it to the misses! In case you haven't noticed, it's Jesus birthday, so get off your heathen Hindu ass and fucking celebrate.

Now I've heard that in Japan everyone just lives in sin

They pray to several gods and put needles in there skin!

On December 25th, all they do is eat a cake

That is why I go to Japan and walk around and

saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Hey there Mr. Shintoist, merry fucking christmas! God is gonna kick your, you infidel and pig scum! In case you haven't noticed, there's festive things to do - so let's all rejoice for Jesus - merry fucking Christmas to you!

On Christmas day, I travel 'round the world and sayyy

Down with Christmas, all you Bhuddist and Atheists too!

MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS TO YOUUUUUU!

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Apr 19th, 2003, 01:31 AM
by the way - I'm Hindu, so you can't claim that I'm being a bigot, because I'm essentially insulting myself.

Hurley
Apr 19th, 2003, 01:41 AM
Jesus Christ! Jesus Christ! Blaspheme! Blaspheme ah hahahaha! :D

JonBcn
Apr 20th, 2003, 01:55 AM
for Easter Sunday:

kebab

Shane54
Apr 20th, 2003, 02:19 AM
Good Friday Rocks! He shed his blood so that we may find life!
Rock on Jesus!
Happy Easter everyone!

Shane54
Apr 20th, 2003, 02:24 AM
because, ckb...xtians are mainly known for preaching forgiveness...not practicing it.

Not to play devil's advocate, but if I am not mistaken DeuceDiva didn't you say you were Jewish in a previous thread? Well, I am very surprised to hear that comment. Christians are very pro-Israel and Jewish. Just b/c you don't believe in Christ doesn't mean you have to jump on the "bashing" bandwagon. But then again maybe you can always go to Syria or Iran to find your true friends. Very disappointed.

BigTennisFan
Apr 20th, 2003, 07:36 AM
it's ok, shane...i can understand your disappointment because you're approaching my comment as a generalization. and it's true that xtians are pro-israel for the most part. however, that still does not erase the fact that xtianity, the religion that preaches forgiveness the most, is oftentimes intolerant of isms that don't reflect their teachings. and no, there is no bandwagon here. my comment stood alone as a personal opinion...and you're right as well in your statement on syria and iran...i do have many friends there... :)

It's true that Christians don't embrace blasphemers but they tend to believe that God will handle that business at the appropriate time.
I haven't seen any Christians issuing orders to murder people who blashpheme.

Now let's pretend that we were in say...IRAN.... and you blasphemed against Islam (some Islamic countries actually consider this a crime which can be punished by flogging or stoning to death) methinks that you would have to go into hiding probably in some Christian country where you would be tolerated. Ironic isn't it? :angel: :devil: ;)

BigTennisFan
Apr 20th, 2003, 08:00 AM
no, btf...perhaps the orders to murder people who blaspheme are not rife. but the active assistance in mass murder are. and perhaps other less tolerant countries who flog or stone are indeed intolerant. however, what i can respect is the fact that they are intolerant, and say so from the onset. there is no hypocrisy involved. if they're going to be assholes, so to speak, at least it's understood that they will be. xtians, on the other hand, handle their intolerance with much more finesse and style...and hypocrisy. which is something that Jesus himself spoke vehemently against while living...he said, if you are to be cold, then be cold. if you are to be hot, then be hot. but your lukewarmness i would spew from my mouth. and it is the lukewarmness (which their example hated)...is what i find worrisome.

DD, I know that this is a message board and none of us are obligated to defend what we say. However would you please elaborate on the parts of your post that I highlighted?

Just to put my idea out, I don't believe that tolerance and acceptance are the same thing.
I personally believe that anything that does not hurt someone else in a tangible way should be tolerated. However I don't necessarily believe that it should be accepted.

Shane54
Apr 20th, 2003, 08:47 AM
BigTennisFan, thanks for your posts. But the root of the problem here with DeuceDiva is not too hard to point out. First of all, b/c I was raised in the Christian faith I love Israel. But I believe the problem is with one person: Jesus Christ. And that is what the problem revolves around. Notice the "Xtians" "Xtians". And yes, I am sure DeuceDiva you have so many friends Syria and Iran. I am sure its "Judaism Week" in Tehran. To celebrate over 50 yrs of the Israeli state. ;)

P.S- I can understand how you feel about the Catholic Church. But many like myself are not Catholic

DeuceDiva I am not trying to be ugly here. You just really have caught me offguard.

JonBcn
Apr 20th, 2003, 10:18 AM
So I take it we're not swearing any more then?

big bearded clams

Shane54
Apr 21st, 2003, 02:52 AM
well, I'm swearing- Fock the Easter Bunny- he/she can go to France....Hi DD :wavey:

Good one! I can handle dissing the Easter Bunny! LOL ;)
Just not the TRUE meaning of holidays ;)

GBFH
Apr 21st, 2003, 04:03 AM
but herein lies the problem...TRUE...what does easter really mean anyway? how can anyone prove that jesus rose on this day? just like x-mas...this is another holiday far from truth.

Religion is just another example of how people can be misled with well-written propoganda.

:wavey: DD ;)

Shane54
Apr 21st, 2003, 05:24 AM
but herein lies the problem...TRUE...what does easter really mean anyway? how can anyone prove that jesus rose on this day? just like x-mas...this is another holiday far from truth.

It's not a matter of proving. It's respecting my faith. I don't go around trashing Hannukah b/c I am not Jewish or Ramadan b/c I am not Muslim. DeuceDiva, I know your main problem is Jesus Christ. If you don't like him or would prefer to believe the "religious teachers of his time" at least respect my beliefs.

Shane54
Apr 21st, 2003, 05:50 AM
you're wrong, shane. i don't have a problem with jesus. he was a jew, and a good man. but that's neither here nor there...i'm sure from your point of view i have come across as completely disrespecting of your faith. if this is so...my apologies. but i believe the initial problem was about something i said in regard to forgiveness...my, but it's taken a wayward turn...hasn't it?

We've come along way since our chummy days on the war threads ;)