PDA

View Full Version : Ghet'Toes

Rae Q.
Apr 18th, 2003, 05:06 PM
A girlfriend sent me this one this morning and I've been forwarding it around. A total crack up I think. :D

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid60/p28dca8fba24f2289831250872a5348ca/fc515386.jpg.orig.jpg

MarcusRock
Apr 18th, 2003, 05:09 PM
Are you sure that's not a shaved bear wearing pumps with painted claws?

MarcusRock
Apr 18th, 2003, 05:13 PM
lol...red pumps?LOL. Well it's quite possible that the bear changed out of those gold ones and wore the more conventional bear-wear red pumps for night hunting.

I wonder when he goes to sleep at night if he takes them off and pushes them off his bed. I also wonder whether they sound like bottles of medicine hitting the floor.

Cariaoke
Apr 18th, 2003, 05:24 PM
You guys are completely wrong! A bear has 5 claws, this creature only has 4. Me thinks it's the rarely seen but equally deadly hoodrat! Yes, my friends this is a rare picture of one. But I found another one, an actual headshot... please put down whatever you are drinking or eating. Ok... are you ready?

http://shad0wb0xer.com/pics/choppastyle.jpg

MarcusRock
Apr 18th, 2003, 05:25 PM
...lol...and i wonder if sometimes they might even sound like full water bottles...or containers of vicks, thrown at full force by bag-tearing two year olds... :pThey might also sound like romance novels being dropped while trying to hold one's face together until the bag-earing two year old is out of sight. :D

MarcusRock
Apr 18th, 2003, 05:29 PM
marcusrock...i'm thinking to report this to the o.f.f.j.Oh no. Anything but them. They're worse than anyone's worst mafia nightmare. If you think the mafia table is bad, call in o.f.f.j. and they'll make them look like peasants by comparison. Noooooo.

Rae Q.
Apr 18th, 2003, 05:32 PM
You guys are completely wrong! A bear has 5 claws, this creature only has 4. Me thinks it's the rarely seen but equally deadly hoodrat! Yes, my friends this is a rare picture of one. But I found another one, an actual headshot... please put down whatever you are drinking or eating. Ok... are you ready?

http://shad0wb0xer.com/pics/choppastyle.jpg

CTFU! :D Cari I've seen pics like that In Black Hair magazines. They're so crazy heh-heh. :) Lol@choppastyle ;)

MarcusRock
Apr 18th, 2003, 05:33 PM
lmao....coming to you .....LOL. Noooooo.

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Apr 18th, 2003, 05:50 PM
omg that's so cool:D

i envy the way africans/african americans can do their hair!!!! :D i know some girls from Africa, and everytime i see them, they've done something new and cool with their hair :D

MarcusRock
Apr 18th, 2003, 05:52 PM
lol...something tells me that you're being an innovative acrobat again...LOL. That particular talent will never leave me.

AjdeNate!
Apr 18th, 2003, 07:25 PM
She's ready for liftoff.

decemberlove
Apr 18th, 2003, 07:27 PM
lmmfao

King Satan
Apr 18th, 2003, 07:29 PM
Lmfao @ Choppastyle :D

Cariaoke
Apr 18th, 2003, 08:07 PM
LMAO! my caption for black hawk down: