PDA

View Full Version : Home and Away: Murder in the Bay

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 18th, 2003, 11:30 AM
SPOILER ;)

Anyone watched it earlier tonight? :eek: We have a murderer in the Bay.

The dead body of either Angela or Dylan... they didn't show the body on TV yet so, we don't know which one is dead. I guess that body of Dylan because Angela talked to herself that she wish either Dylan or Rhys dead soon. I don't sure which one she talked about so, I assumed that she want killed her own son, Dylan.

BUT... Does Nick murder Angela? Cause Tuesday 22nd April. This is what it says: "Will Nick reveal his awful secret? Josh accuses Jesse of lying to the police. Noah fears his worlds are colliding.

I'm not convinced that it means that Nick killed Angela. Nick is going through a lot of shit in his life at the moment and it is all due to Angela. Maybe his recent behaviour has led him to do something else that he is ashamed of doing?

Just my opinion, but I don't think that Nick is the murderer.

Martian Stacey
Apr 19th, 2003, 02:49 AM
thanks for this info :) i missed last nights ep coz i was at my friend's 19th so now i'm more up-to-date ;) :)

Sam L
Apr 19th, 2003, 05:12 AM
Jesse (Ben Unwin) is HOT! :o

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 19th, 2003, 05:24 AM
Jesse (Ben Unwin) is HOT! :o
LOL! ;)

Jesse and Leah should break up :rolleyes: They becoming ice relationship once again last night :o

Kiwi_Boy
Apr 20th, 2003, 01:30 AM
:eek: look what happens when you stop watching it for like a week :rolleyes:

.....It'll probably be dylan cause that angies a psyco and she'll probably be ended up caught, much to everyones releif.......nick's probably got some other secrate up his sleeve.

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 21st, 2003, 11:19 AM
Angela Russel is dead. I think it was Jade because she told herself, "I know who did it" and she asked some people "what ifs" more like avoid from people suspect over her.

They show five suspects are Nick, Irene :eek:, Jesse, Dylan and Rhys. So, no Jade? Well, maybe it was Dylan who told her about what happened? Who knows?

Plus Rhys was very tired at this time and Dylan wasn't shocked to hear his mother dead but he was shock a little bit but not very shock. Jesse has Angela's key at the Gym Centre.

Irene?! :confused: Maybe she did it because she hasn't be on TV much. Other movie before ask who is the killer and I thought the person because they always on TV but when I find out the person was not on show for many.

So, it is fun to knows who is it like Cluedo ;)

Maajken
Apr 21st, 2003, 11:42 AM
omg we're like 3 years behind in flanders :o

is this jesse who had that kid and whose wife kylie committed suicide?
and whats this with leah? where's vinnie??

omg :confused:

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Apr 21st, 2003, 12:37 PM
omg maeike, we are so behind too :eek: :sad:

i'm as curoius as maeike.. jesse who?? jesse father to rachel jesse?? :eek:
and who the fuck is angela?? and dylan?? lol :DJade not with Jade anymore? haha

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 21st, 2003, 01:56 PM
Maeike and Marri, you're right. Jesse is the father of Rachel :) Angela and Dylan joined H&A last year and it bring drama once again! :D Shame that Angela died but all viewers (included you guys ;)) really hate her! LOL! :p Because she tried to ruin Nick's life during his school.

SPOILER

Vinnie died last December from fire in prisonor. Yes, he was in jail for fake trade. Jesse and Leah is in relationship now.

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Apr 21st, 2003, 02:01 PM
:eek: vinnie died?? and eww... why is jesse back :p Nick in school?? shouldn't he have graduated ages ago in OZ?? he's still in school here...

tell me more... what happens to Will and Dani? did they find out that gypsy had will's baby??

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 21st, 2003, 02:01 PM
Also, we really don't like Angela so much because she told some people lied. For example, she arrived the Bay for Rhys's 40th Birthday and told his wife, Shelley that she had sex with him in a long time ago during the marriage which hurts Shelley so much. Actually, Rhys was drunk that time. She announced that her son, Dylan is the father of Rhys! It getting worse for Shelley and decided split up and moved to the city by herself. However, Angela actually lied about the father. What a bitch!

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 21st, 2003, 02:05 PM
:eek: vinnie died?? and eww... why is jesse back :p Nick in school?? shouldn't he have graduated ages ago in OZ?? he's still in school here...

tell me more... what happens to Will and Dani? did they find out that gypsy had will's baby??
OMG!! You guys are too behind!! :eek: Will and Dani already break up last year during trip in London!! Will and Gyspy back together once again because Gyspy got baby and the father of Will!! Will realised that the baby needs the father and decided to break up with Dani!! They moved to Queensland last year.

Nick do repeat year last year! :o Jesse... well, he released from jail and no place to stay for him. Irene welcome him to stay.

Elske
Apr 21st, 2003, 03:14 PM
whaaaaat Vinnie died??? :sad: aaaaaaaaaaargh!!! :sad: I love Vinnie :hearts: he's sooo cuteeee :hearts: but Jesse's cute too :D :hearts: pff Leah and Jesse, what a weird couple lol

Maajken
Apr 21st, 2003, 03:29 PM
what happens with dani? i never liked that bitch :D

and omg rhys and shelley :eek:

jesse and leah would actually make a cute couple, but in our episodes leah just got pregnant..what happens to that kid?

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Apr 21st, 2003, 03:30 PM
matthew said that they're gonna name him VJ :D lol.. wonders what gypsy and will's kid will be like :cool:

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 21st, 2003, 04:01 PM
Leah's make decision for the baby was biggest stupid! VJ is Deaf but she upset that she won't able to heard from him for say, I love you, Mum" :rolleyes: She decided to cochlear implant on him! :mad: VJ almost got died from the freak operation :rolleyes: I wish VJ died from the operation :rolleyes:

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 21st, 2003, 04:02 PM
So, it show how Leah feel about that stupid cochlear implant :rolleyes:

Maajken
Apr 21st, 2003, 04:03 PM
omg lol i didnt know she was that crazy :eek:

but then again...who would name their son VJ lmao :rolleyes:

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 21st, 2003, 04:07 PM
what happens with dani? i never liked that bitch :D
Well, Dani is seeing someone else named Scott which also new character. Her ex-boyfriend, Josh, had sex on her 18th birthday! LOL! :o Guess where they had sex at? On the beach during dark :eek:

Also, Nick and Jade already loss their virginity before turn 18! :eek: They had sex on Nick's bedroom because Jade want to show him that how much she love him and decided to have sex for proof :rolleyes:

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 21st, 2003, 04:08 PM
but then again...who would name their son VJ lmao :rolleyes:
It was Vinnie :rolleyes: I have to agree with you about that name was stupid ;)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Apr 21st, 2003, 09:58 PM
err... i thought Nick was with Kirsty and Duncan was with Jade?? :eek: omg did they switchs partners?? :o

so, did leah and vinnie break up? and were they together when he was in jail.. then he died... then she meets jesse?

Maajken
Apr 21st, 2003, 10:02 PM
lol marri i think were having more or less the same episodes at the moment :D

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Apr 21st, 2003, 10:04 PM
uh huh:d and matthew said that we're *only* one year behind ;)

Maajken
Apr 21st, 2003, 10:08 PM
i think were about 3 years behind :D

Cilla
Apr 21st, 2003, 10:09 PM
:eek:

Angie Russell hasn't come to UK screens yet but we're not far behind. I've been reading the HW website for spoilers :p

Kane and Kirsty are getting it together, Shauna is back in the bay. Paris just left and Aimee is causing problems between Noah and Hayley.

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Apr 21st, 2003, 10:10 PM
but if we are having the same eps, and matt said we're one year behind.... doesn't that mean you're also one year behind??

Cilla
Apr 21st, 2003, 10:17 PM
err... i thought Nick was with Kirsty and Duncan was with Jade?? :eek: omg did they switchs partners?? :o

so, did leah and vinnie break up? and were they together when he was in jail.. then he died... then she meets jesse?

Nick and Jade had an affair behing Kirsty's back :o Kirsty found out and fell out with Jade which was stupid coz Kirsty wanted to dump Nick for Seb anyway. Kirsty kept taunting Jade until Jade fought back and they wrestled on the kitchen floor :p Then they made up. Alf shipped Duncan off to America after Ailsa died. God I HATED Duncan :o :p

Vinnie didn't want Leah to visit him in jail they were still together. Vinnie hasn't died in the UK yet.

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Apr 21st, 2003, 10:21 PM
wow, thanks cilla:D

omg.. nick and jade?? eewww.... lol :o Kirsty is so much cooler:D
But but.. ailsa died a loooong time ago. and Alf just got back from the states... duncan is still there... hm... Shauna and Jude... how long will they stay together?

Maajken
Apr 21st, 2003, 10:22 PM
ewww duncan is still on my screen, i hate that guy! :o

i think at the moment were having 2000 episodes and shauna hasnt even left the bay yet :p

shelley's father has turned up like a month ago, jade is having eating disorders, ailsa died a couple months ago and actually vinnie and leah just got married 2 weeks ago...

Maajken
Apr 21st, 2003, 10:23 PM
ohhh were even further behind lmao alf is still in the stated and duncan didnt even leave yet :o

Cilla
Apr 21st, 2003, 10:26 PM
wow, thanks cilla:D

omg.. nick and jade?? eewww.... lol :o Kirsty is so much cooler:D
But but.. ailsa died a loooong time ago. and Alf just got back from the states... duncan is still there... hm... Shauna and Jude... how long will they stay together?

Nah I prefer Jade and Nick :p Kirsty is gonna get into a hellva lot of trouble soon.....watch out for that ;) Shauna and Jude..hmm well has a character called Flynn arrived he's a counciller for the drop in centre he will be the doen fall of Jude and Shauna.

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Apr 21st, 2003, 10:27 PM
lol :o

duncan is so ugly :o such a brat :angel:

Noah and hayley just got back together after hayley broke it off coz noah kissed Skye.. :rolleyes: and alex and Brodie are together :D

lol did you know taht the guy who plays Alex, leah's lil bro is actually together with Leah IRL??! :eek:

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Apr 21st, 2003, 10:28 PM
ooohh..can't wait to see these eps!! :D :bounce:

Cilla
Apr 21st, 2003, 10:29 PM
ewww duncan is still on my screen, i hate that guy! :o

i think at the moment were having 2000 episodes and shauna hasnt even left the bay yet :p

shelley's father has turned up like a month ago, jade is having eating disorders, ailsa died a couple months ago and actually vinnie and leah just got married 2 weeks ago...

Duncan is a devil child :o :p

lol, I really dislike Shauna as well :o cow :p Aww Vinnie and Leah just got married :) Damn Vinnie's no good father :p

Cilla
Apr 21st, 2003, 10:32 PM
lol :o

duncan is so ugly :o such a brat :angel:

Noah and hayley just got back together after hayley broke it off coz noah kissed Skye.. :rolleyes: and alex and Brodie are together :D

lol did you know taht the guy who plays Alex, leah's lil bro is actually together with Leah IRL??! :eek:

Alex and Brodie are my fave couple :bounce: But they're in for a big change in their relationship too....

:eek: lmao! I knew they were good friends but I didn't know they were together ewwww..:p

Maajken
Apr 21st, 2003, 10:35 PM
oh dani and alex just fooled around here :o

my my...does mitch ever come back??

and what happens with sally??

Cilla
Apr 21st, 2003, 10:38 PM
Also, Nick and Jade already loss their virginity before turn 18! :eek: They had sex on Nick's bedroom because Jade want to show him that how much she love him and decided to have sex for proof :rolleyes:

omg teenagers :o :rolleyes: Jade is going thru her religious 'finding god' phase here.

Cilla
Apr 21st, 2003, 10:39 PM
oh dani and alex just fooled around here :o

my my...does mitch ever come back??

and what happens with sally??

Alex and Dani :o Totally forgot they ever went out :o

Mitch doesn't come back thank god I didn't like him either :p

Sally? What's been happenning with her in your episodes?

Cilla
Apr 21st, 2003, 10:41 PM
Oh yes Alex knocks Brodie over soon in your eps :o That's when he begins to realise he likes her not Dani :o

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Apr 21st, 2003, 10:42 PM
sally is still in the current eps i heard :)

lol didn't Alf, Ailsa, Sally and Fisher enter the Guiness REcord book for being the 4 aussie actors being longest in one show a couple of years ago???

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Apr 21st, 2003, 10:43 PM
oh god i hate alex :o

Cilla
Apr 21st, 2003, 10:46 PM
sally is still in the current eps i heard :)

lol didn't Alf, Ailsa, Sally and Fisher enter the Guiness REcord book for being the 4 aussie actors being longest in one show a couple of years ago???

Yes lol :p

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Apr 21st, 2003, 10:54 PM
lol my knowledge is so wonderful :p

Cilla
Apr 22nd, 2003, 12:13 AM
lol my knowledge is so wonderful :p

That it is Marri :p

Though Fisher has finally left in the Australian eps :eek:

Martian Martin
Apr 22nd, 2003, 01:12 AM
Alf and Fisher are the Home and Away equivalent of Lou and Harold in Neighbours :p

Maxine
Apr 22nd, 2003, 01:19 AM

Wait a minute Vinnie's dead?!!! :sad: :sad: :eek: :sad: I had no idea! :sad: I should pay more attention to H&A :rolleyes:

Vinnie :hearts: :sad:

BritneySpearsIsHot
Apr 22nd, 2003, 02:11 AM

Angie Russell hasn't come to UK screens yet but we're not far behind. I've been reading the HW website for spoilers :p

Kane and Kirsty are getting it together, Shauna is back in the bay. Paris just left and Aimee is causing problems between Noah and Hayley.

And no nice girlies in it in the UK, Kirsty will be when a little older, Hayley is alright ;)

It was nice to see Rebekah Elamlogalogalogalogalou back as Sophie for a while ;)

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 22nd, 2003, 05:16 AM
No, it was Alf, Sally and Fisher :p Fisher leave the show last month. So, Sally and Alf is remaining original casts in the show! :eek:

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 22nd, 2003, 05:18 AM
Jade is going thru her religious 'finding god' phase here.
Gosh, it totally annoyed me!! :o

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 22nd, 2003, 05:19 AM
So, that part you saw was recently or long time ago? If recently, then you're around 2 years behind ;)

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 22nd, 2003, 05:21 AM
This was definitely two years ago! :p

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 22nd, 2003, 05:23 AM
Wait... Ailsa died in two years ago so, you're only one year behind then.

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 22nd, 2003, 05:25 AM
No, they still together while he was in jail. Jesse and Vinnie was in the same jail. Jesse survived from the fire in the jail then, couple of months later he release then met Leah.

Martian Stacey
Apr 22nd, 2003, 07:18 AM
Alf and Fisher are the Home and Away equivalent of Lou and Harold in Neighbours :p
lol, trust you to bring Neighbours in here Martin :p

Martian Stacey
Apr 22nd, 2003, 07:21 AM
anyway, i really don't think it would have been Nick that killed Angela, thats just way too obvious, it probably isn't Rhys either coz people would think he did it after Angela humiliated him at the dance :rolleyes:

So by my reasoning, it would be Dylan, no-one will suspect him ;) lol, but i've got no idea who it is

Sam L
Apr 22nd, 2003, 07:24 AM
So do any of you guys know who did it? I think I know who.

Martian Stacey
Apr 22nd, 2003, 07:30 AM
i think its interesting that Jade says she knows who it is...

argh, its bugging me, i wanna know who did it, but i have no clue!!!

who do you think it is Sam??

Cilla
Apr 22nd, 2003, 07:36 AM

lmao :p Lou and Harold make the better 'odd couple' tho ;)

Cilla
Apr 22nd, 2003, 07:37 AM
Gosh, it totally annoyed me!! :o
You're telling me :o There's only so much do-gooding one can take :p Nick has patience that's for sure.

Sam L
Apr 22nd, 2003, 07:39 AM
I'm thinking someone (one or two people) tried to kill her but in the end it was her that ended up killing herself. Like by accident from them trying to kill her. It's possible.

Cilla
Apr 22nd, 2003, 07:50 AM
And no nice girlies in it in the UK, Kirsty will be when a little older, Hayley is alright ;)

It was nice to see Rebekah Elamlogalogalogalogalou back as Sophie for a while ;)

lol, Kirsty has the bad girl look goin' on ;) not really any good looking boys either. Noah is okay tho. Sophie lmao! With the impossible surname :p Is her real life son the boy who playes 'Max'? I'm sure they have the same surname :confused:

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 22nd, 2003, 07:57 AM
http://homeandaway.com.au/images/features/030422_angie.jpg Angela Russel

She caused just about everyone in the Bay a degree of heartache, and now someone has taken their chilling revenge - Angela Russell is dead. Who would go to such a length to get rid of her?

Angie caused havoc in everyone's lives from the very start when she came to Summer Bay to track down Rhys Sutherland. She cleverly made his life a misery by lying about her relationship with Rhys to his wife Shelley, causing the Sutherland family to be torn apart forever.

Angie had a motive and plan to destroy Rhys and his family which involved everyone in the Bay. She targeted her student Nick Smith by manipulating him and making him believe she had feelings for him so she could use him to get information on the Sutherland family.

She did everything from organising some kids to assault Morag, burning down Scott's boatshed, trying to have Sally dismissed as acting head master and setting fire to the school. She got away with it all, until now. So who's the culprit in Summer Bay's most deadly mystery yet?

Was it Rhys Sutherland, whose marriage she destroyed, humiliating him and nearly tearing apart his whole family in the process before revealing the final, painful blow - the news that Dylan is not really his son?

Or was it Jesse, her ex-fling who at one stage was physically violent with her and needed to be restrained? He's had a criminal past - did Jesse go too far this time?

Was it one of the Sutherland girls who decided that they needed revenge for her breaking up their family?

Was it Nick, the tormented student who had just had enough of Angie making his life hell? After all, she got him falsely convicted of assault, ruining his schooling and jeopardising his entire future.

Was it Nick's surrogate mother Irene? She'd do anything to protect Nick, but would she have gone to such lengths?

Was it Angie's son Dylan, who became so ashamed of his own mother and all her dirty deeds? Would he have gone as far to stop his mother from hurting anyone else?

Or was it Sally, Summer Bay High's beloved and long-suffering teacher, who copped the brunt of Angie's jealousy in the work place?

Stay tuned as the mystery unfolds... Who do you think murdered Angie Russell?

http://homeandaway.com.au/images/features/030422_rhys.jpg http://homeandaway.com.au/images/features/030422_jesse.jpg

http://homeandaway.com.au/images/features/030422_kirsty.jpg http://homeandaway.com.au/images/features/030422_nick.jpg

http://homeandaway.com.au/images/features/030422_irene.jpg http://homeandaway.com.au/images/features/030422_sally.jpg

Sam L
Apr 22nd, 2003, 08:02 AM
lol, not really any good looking boys either.

http://homeandaway.com.au/images/features/030422_jesse.jpg

What about him? :drool:

Cilla
Apr 22nd, 2003, 08:03 AM
lol @ the look on Irene's face :p

Cilla
Apr 22nd, 2003, 08:05 AM
http://homeandaway.com.au/images/features/030422_jesse.jpg

What about him? :drool:

lol, well I have to confess *cough* I have always had a soft spot for Jesse's character ;) :p So I'll agree with that one ;)

http://homeandaway.com.au/images/features/030422_kirsty.jpg

She has the bad girl look to a tee ;)

Cilla
Apr 22nd, 2003, 08:07 AM
oh god i hate alex :o

I prefer Alex when he's with Brodie. He's ok, but when it comes to women he's a grade A fool :o :p

Martian Stacey
Apr 22nd, 2003, 08:10 AM
lol @ the look on Irene's face :p
lol, i thought exactly the same thing ;)

Maajken
Apr 22nd, 2003, 08:17 AM
Sally? What's been happenning with her in your episodes?
she left to errrr some place, i dont remember lol and no one really speaks of her much (poor girl ;)) i think she got this disease while she was away and couldnt return in time because of that...

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 22nd, 2003, 08:29 AM
OMG!! It could be Shelley?! :eek: It would be perfect make sense!! Let me tell you other person's theory:

"Shelley must have found out that Angela was being horrible to Rhys (plus Angie broke up her family) and so she went to Angela's house to confront her. Remember how in one of the previews Angela opened the front door and said, "Ahh, I've been waiting for you to show up...". It must have been Shelley, they started argue then saw her cupboard with pictures of Rhys which started worse fight. Shelley flees from the house, the twins get there for looking for their father and they saw her fleeing and find out that she accidentally killed Angela. They go into her house and try to clean it up so, that nobody knows it was Shelley. Then Shelley returns to her house in the city and spends the whole night talking to Rhys about it. Then, that's why Rhys returns home the next morning all tired.

And remember Max said, "it must be someone from outside Summer Bay". And that's why Jade keeps letting out things like, "it was an accident". Plus nobody would suspect Shelly because she's been gone while."

It does make sense to you, as well? :eek:

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 22nd, 2003, 11:03 AM
Tonight's episode have some hints that Nick saw Irene at Angela's house at around the midnight! :eek:

Jesse saw Josh talked with Angela on the beach that day. I think Josh work with Angela because he needs some money so, he want to sell the boatshed, the gym centre and the caravan residental... think about it.

Whoever broken the wall in Angela's house and it must be a man because men are stronger.

That's all I can think.

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Apr 22nd, 2003, 11:18 AM
hm.. i haven't been watching the H&A eps here for 2 weeks.... i'll watch today;)

omg.. sophie is coming back??!!! omg :bounce: she was my fave back then!!!!!!!! :D

lol how come they haven't changed at all?! nick and kirsty should have changed more than that don't you think? :p maybe nick is a lil bit taller lol. but the rest are still the same :eek:

i think my fave couple through all these years are Angel and Shane? the young couple... with a Pink VW Beetle :D but their ending was so :sad:

Martian Stacey
Apr 22nd, 2003, 11:53 AM
OMG!! It could be Shelley?! :eek: It would be perfect make sense!! Let me tell you other person's theory:

"Shelley must have found out that Angela was being horrible to Rhys (plus Angie broke up her family) and so she went to Angela's house to confront her. Remember how in one of the previews Angela opened the front door and said, "Ahh, I've been waiting for you to show up...". It must have been Shelley, they started argue then saw her cupboard with pictures of Rhys which started worse fight. Shelley flees from the house, the twins get there for looking for their father and they saw her fleeing and find out that she accidentally killed Angela. They go into her house and try to clean it up so, that nobody knows it was Shelley. Then Shelley returns to her house in the city and spends the whole night talking to Rhys about it. Then, that's why Rhys returns home the next morning all tired.

And remember Max said, "it must be someone from outside Summer Bay". And that's why Jade keeps letting out things like, "it was an accident". Plus nobody would suspect Shelly because she's been gone while."

It does make sense to you, as well? :eek:
yeah that does make a lot of sense, and her not being in the Bay would not make her a likely suspect, as we've seen, her name has not even been mentioned.

Interesting theory......

BritneySpearsIsHot
Apr 22nd, 2003, 11:54 AM
http://homeandaway.com.au/images/features/030422_kirsty.jpg

She has the bad girl look to a tee ;)

Looks like i'm gonna have to punish her............pity ;)

Martian Stacey
Apr 22nd, 2003, 11:59 AM
Tonight's episode have some hints that Nick saw Irene at Angela's house at around the midnight! :eek:

Jesse saw Josh talked with Angela on the beach that day. I think Josh work with Angela because he needs some money so, he want to sell the boatshed, the gym centre and the caravan residental... think about it.

Whoever broken the wall in Angela's house and it must be a man because men are stronger.

That's all I can think.
this whole thing is bizarre, the police and half the town think its Jesse, but he spent the night at Leah's so it couldn't have been.

Is that hole in the wall the same place where Jesse dented it last week when he went to see Angie and then took a swing at Dylan? If it is, it wouldn't have taken that much more to put a full on hole there.

And what was with those flashbacks that Nick was having about that conversation with Angie, did that happen earlier in the day?

And how does that thing with Josh fit in to it all??

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Apr 22nd, 2003, 12:01 PM
lol are you gonna add her to the list?;)

Martian Stacey
Apr 22nd, 2003, 12:09 PM
lol, i was just wondering the same thing Marri ;)

Martian Martin
Apr 22nd, 2003, 12:15 PM
lol, trust you to bring Neighbours in here Martin :p

You can't have Home and Away without Neighbours mentioned as well ;)

Martian Martin
Apr 22nd, 2003, 12:17 PM
lmao :p Lou and Harold make the better 'odd couple' tho ;)

lmao!! The comedy duo of the century :p

Martian Stacey
Apr 22nd, 2003, 12:23 PM
You can't have Home and Away without Neighbours mentioned as well ;)
yeah i guess so ;)

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 22nd, 2003, 03:22 PM
OMG!! I missed that part where Jesse fight with Dylan last week or so... oh well, the inspector want do DNA test for match with the hole :eek:

That means Jesse will in jail once again?! :confused: Because Alf has vision about the future and it say Jesse will be jail.

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Apr 22nd, 2003, 03:43 PM
lol ok ok.. todays episode over here was when Shauna managed to escape from Kane and Scott. oh pfffffffff :p
and will wanna go to TAFE :p ( wink stacey)
oohh.. and kirsty won another triathlon competition :cool:

Kiwi_Boy
Apr 22nd, 2003, 11:33 PM
DING DONG THE BITCH IS GONE!
we havnt got up to the murder yet....last night was when that bitch woman went mental on nick and tried to make out he tried to sex her up or something, and irene and danni went to uni.

I wouldnt be overly suprised of it was irene who did it, she's getting old, she's been there for a while....and well, what a way to go! :D

otherwise for some reason i keep suspecting jessie may have had something to do with it.....because of alf's preminitions in hospital

Sam L
Apr 23rd, 2003, 12:55 AM
It's really obvious now. It's DYLAN!

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 23rd, 2003, 04:15 AM
The preview of H&A for tonight say Dani demanded Rhys in phone to tell trust that she want to know if he did it or not... and Rhys told her, "I love you all".

OMG!! That means Rhys is the murderer?! :confused: It doesn't make sense at all!! I assumed he want protecting for Shelley, I guess.

My suspect is still Shelley, anyway!!

possie
Apr 23rd, 2003, 11:02 AM
This maybe totally off your topic, but here is my question....

How many countries is "Home and Away" shown in? Are you all Aussies who are posting in here, or not. Where are you from?

Just wondering.....Anne :)

Cilla
Apr 23rd, 2003, 11:12 AM
she left to errrr some place, i dont remember lol and no one really speaks of her much (poor girl ) i think she got this disease while she was away and couldnt return in time because of that...

Can't really remember so It can't have been that important ;) :p I think she went on an archeology dig or something along those lines.

Cilla
Apr 23rd, 2003, 11:13 AM

lol ;)

Cilla
Apr 23rd, 2003, 11:16 AM
lmao!! The comedy duo of the century :p

:D

I actually prefer H&A to Neighbours tho. H&A has better storylines.

You know where I'm from Anne ;) :wavey:

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 23rd, 2003, 11:17 AM
This maybe totally off your topic, but here is my question....

How many countries is "Home and Away" shown in? Are you all Aussies who are posting in here, or not. Where are you from?

Just wondering.....Anne :)
9. Which countries screen Home and Away?
Australia, the majority of southeast Asian countries, Lithuania, Bahamas, Monaco, Belgium, Namibia, Bermuda, New Guinea, Bophuthatswana, New Zealand, British Forces SSVC, Norway, Brunei, Poland, Canada, Romania, Caribbean, Seychelles, Cyprus, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic, South Africa, Dubai, Spain, Catalonia, Estonia, Sri Lanka, Germany, Sweden, Ghana, Trinidad, Ireland, Turkey, Israel, United Kingdom, Jamaica, United States of America, Kenya, Zimbabwe, Latvia.

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 23rd, 2003, 11:20 AM
Anyway, the tonight's episode:

Irene probadly just argued with Angela that night but not killed her. When she left the house and whoever came into the house. Irene don't want to people know that she was there at that night because they would suspect her. However, Nick was still there after she left the house.

Cilla
Apr 23rd, 2003, 11:24 AM
Happy b/day btw :wavey:

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 23rd, 2003, 11:43 AM
Thanks, Cilla ;)

BritneySpearsIsHot
Apr 23rd, 2003, 12:18 PM

But Neighbours has Delta Goodrem in it :) worth the pain of cheesy stories :D

possie
Apr 23rd, 2003, 12:22 PM
9. Which countries screen Home and Away?
Australia, the majority of southeast Asian countries, Lithuania, Bahamas, Monaco, Belgium, Namibia, Bermuda, New Guinea, Bophuthatswana, New Zealand, British Forces SSVC, Norway, Brunei, Poland, Canada, Romania, Caribbean, Seychelles, Cyprus, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic, South Africa, Dubai, Spain, Catalonia, Estonia, Sri Lanka, Germany, Sweden, Ghana, Trinidad, Ireland, Turkey, Israel, United Kingdom, Jamaica, United States of America, Kenya, Zimbabwe, Latvia.

Are you serious.... that H&A is shown in all these countries :eek: What about Neighbours? Same too?

I'm not a watcher, so I can add to your discussions :o

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 23rd, 2003, 12:36 PM
I'm not a Neighbours fan :p so, don't ask me ;)

justin13
Apr 23rd, 2003, 03:33 PM
In the Tv-Guide, it says that on Monday's episode, the 28th, the murderer will be revealed.

Looks like we'll have to wait a bit longer.

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Apr 23rd, 2003, 05:02 PM
neighbours used to Air here in Norway during the late 80's, early 90's... but no more lol. i used to watch that too :o lmao @ Kylie as Charlene :D

Kiwi_Boy
Apr 24th, 2003, 12:11 AM

H&A has more interesting story lines, more drama for which makes good entertainment, but some things get a little tacky, like alf with his visions of elsa, oh well i guess they tried somthing "new"-and it was fun :D

Neighbors i LOVE simply because it's more realistic and life like, easy veiwing, not too much drama that it becomes offensive and it ofen has its moments of humor, like carl & susan and the rat-that warranted a hehe.

Kiwi_Boy
Apr 24th, 2003, 12:12 AM
oh, and im still waiting for the murder damn it!- *growing impatient* :p

BritneySpearsIsHot
Apr 24th, 2003, 12:14 AM
lol ;)

Stop making me sound naughty :p

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Apr 24th, 2003, 12:19 AM
lol too late david ;)

jenny161185
Apr 24th, 2003, 12:35 AM
Its shown here in IRELAND too I cant wait for the murder I was telling my friends all about it - today Haylie lied to the Police about Jesse's fight in the gym , can you tell me how far we are from the murder????

BritneySpearsIsHot
Apr 24th, 2003, 12:39 AM
lol too late david ;)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Apr 24th, 2003, 12:40 AM
something wrong, hun? :D

BritneySpearsIsHot
Apr 24th, 2003, 12:42 AM
something wrong, hun? :D

Nah ;) Britney is on my TV, everything is just fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine :D ;)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Apr 24th, 2003, 12:44 AM
heheheeheh does that mean i can say.... lol nevermind :D

*skips away* :bounce:

BritneySpearsIsHot
Apr 24th, 2003, 12:46 AM
heheheeheh does that mean i can say.... lol nevermind :D

*skips away* :bounce:

Don't go spoiling it ;)

David and Britney arrive in the bay, David is a surfer boy and Britney is Irene's long lost love child ;)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Apr 24th, 2003, 12:48 AM
OMG lmao!!!! :D that would be so cool! Hehe.. how many kids does Irene got then?? like 5? Finlay, Damian (?) and errr and another boy.... something N and errr... hm... lol her daughters's baby :p :o and errr Britney :D

BritneySpearsIsHot
Apr 24th, 2003, 12:51 AM
OMG lmao!!!! :D that would be so cool! Hehe.. how many kids does Irene got then?? like 5? Finlay, Damian (?) and errr and another boy.... something N and errr... hm... lol her daughters's baby :p :o and errr Britney :D

Nathan ;)

David is Alf's long lost son (i inherited the looks too :p) after Alf has a secret affair with Pippa but David fell out with Pippa when young after she found out about his affair with Sophie when she went on holiday.

Britney dislikes Irene as she once caught her in bed with Christina Aguilera during 'difficult times'

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Apr 24th, 2003, 12:53 AM
:eek: omg lmfao :D

pippa and alf??? :o and you and sophie huh..? ;) sophie was my fave back then.. heehe :D
didn't you ahve an affair with Bobbi as well? ;)

BritneySpearsIsHot
Apr 24th, 2003, 12:55 AM
:eek: omg lmfao :D

pippa and alf??? :o and you and sophie huh..? ;) sophie was my fave back then.. heehe :D
didn't you ahve an affair with Bobbi as well? ;)

Sophie was my fave too :p

Bobbi? nooooooooooooooooooo ;) you're thinking of Ailsa :o :( :eek: or was it Angel :p :D that would be the one ;)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Apr 24th, 2003, 12:56 AM
angel was such a darling!!!!! :D and that Shane... ;) :hearts:

BritneySpearsIsHot
Apr 24th, 2003, 12:57 AM
Eurgh Shane ;)

Ah, all this talk of nubile young ladies :D

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Apr 24th, 2003, 01:00 AM
lol but i think angel and sophie are pretty mature now;)

BritneySpearsIsHot
Apr 24th, 2003, 01:01 AM
Well in age maybe ;)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Apr 24th, 2003, 01:05 AM
i found tons of shirtless pics of Shane.... :o and one where he's naked :drool: but have some stuff covering errr yeah....

http://website.lineone.net/~contact.phil/brummer03.jpg

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Apr 24th, 2003, 01:07 AM
http://website.lineone.net/~contact.phil/brummer02.jpg

BritneySpearsIsHot
Apr 24th, 2003, 01:10 AM
:( bloke pics :(

Cilla
Apr 24th, 2003, 12:48 PM
But Neighbours has Delta Goodrem in it :) worth the pain of cheesy stories :D

Ah Cheating Nina :p

H&A has more interesting story lines, more drama for which makes good entertainment, but some things get a little tacky, like alf with his visions of elsa, oh well i guess they tried somthing "new"-and it was fun

Neighbors i LOVE simply because it's more realistic and life like, easy veiwing, not too much drama that it becomes offensive and it ofen has its moments of humor, like carl & susan and the rat-that warranted a hehe.

lol, we haven't got to Alf and his visions of Ailse, here Alf still has a broken foot. lol the neighbours rat episode aired here a few days ago. I love Karlo and Suasan :D

Cilla
Apr 24th, 2003, 12:51 PM
Stop making me sound naughty :p

Pfft you don't need my help to do that :p

Shane :hearts: I had a massive crush on him :p Funny as the actor/actress who played Shane and Angel hated each other's guts in real life :o

Cilla
Apr 24th, 2003, 12:53 PM
Yesterday's ep in the UK. Josh and Dani are still arguing over kane. Kirsty had a go at Flynn for interfering in her relationship with Kane and Jude admitted he still ahd feelings for Shauna :rolleyes:

BritneySpearsIsHot
Apr 24th, 2003, 03:10 PM
Ah Cheating Nina :p

lol, we haven't got to Alf and his visions of Ailse, here Alf still has a broken foot. lol the neighbours rat episode aired here a few days ago. I love Karlo and Suasan :D

She's forgiven as it's only in Soapland ;) IRL she's faithful to me ;) ah.......14 wives :o

Oh and i'm not surprised Shane and Angel don't get on IRL.......by all accounts, Melissa George loves herself and has the personality of a dead fish on drugs ;)

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Apr 24th, 2003, 03:27 PM
lol.... :o

is melissa george still acting? haven't seen her in anything else since H&A :p

Shane... hehe... *sigh* :angel:

BritneySpearsIsHot
Apr 24th, 2003, 03:31 PM
:o Shane :o

Benny
Apr 25th, 2003, 01:07 AM
LOL this brings back some memories.
I think its Dylan, actually I am almost certain he did it.

Jennifer's wife
Apr 25th, 2003, 01:40 AM
mellissa george was in mulholland drive! ;)

DutchieGirl
Apr 25th, 2003, 02:22 AM
lol.... :o

is melissa george still acting? haven't seen her in anything else since H&A :p

Shane... hehe... *sigh* :angel:

She's also in a couple of eps of Friends this year - as a lesbian baby-sitter for Rachel! ;)

Jennifer's wife
Apr 25th, 2003, 02:36 AM
hmmm...she sure likes these lesbo roles!! ;)

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 25th, 2003, 03:29 AM
mellissa george was in mulholland drive! ;)
Really?! :confused:

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 25th, 2003, 03:30 AM
You mean Naomi Watts? She also in H&A.

Jennifer's wife
Apr 25th, 2003, 03:39 AM
You mean Naomi Watts? She also in H&A.

mmm...naomi is hot! :drool:
no melissa was the girl who was meant to get the part in the film. she was the girl singing in the booth that the director was ordered to choose. she also gives Rita (is that her name?) a snog at the dinner table which makes poor naomi's character cry! :sad:

Jennifer's wife
Apr 25th, 2003, 03:57 AM
http://www.melissageorge.co.uk/gallery/mulholla/henweb_mel_mulhol04_sm.jpg

there u go! ;) job done...im off to bed :wavey:

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Apr 26th, 2003, 01:57 AM
She's also in a couple of eps of Friends this year - as a lesbian baby-sitter for Rachel! ;)
omg really??? :D hehe, can't wait to see those eps then :D :bounce:
lol we just had hot Freddie Prinze jr as the *sensitive* nanny ;) :drool:

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 26th, 2003, 05:24 AM
mmm...naomi is hot! :drool:
no melissa was the girl who was meant to get the part in the film. she was the girl singing in the booth that the director was ordered to choose. she also gives Rita (is that her name?) a snog at the dinner table which makes poor naomi's character cry! :sad:
Ohh... are you sure it was her? Oh well... ;)

Anyway, last night was very interesting episode... Jade and Kristy refused to do DNA test! So, they must clean it up in Angela's house after Dylan killed her. It make sense to me...

But Dylan really want to killed her? I don't think so... just accident, I think like manslaughter?

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 26th, 2003, 11:12 AM
Laurie Foell aka known as Angela Russel in H&A is the best actress ever I've seem in the show!! Sadly, she have to gone now... I'll missed her so much!! :sad:

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 26th, 2003, 11:27 AM
In the past six months was the best things to happened in H&A when Angela Russel was there. It won't be same after reveal the murderer which will be on this Monday!!

:sad: We needs her!! LOL!!

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 26th, 2003, 11:29 AM
http://www.smh.com.au/ffxImage/urlpicture_id_1050777403367_2003/04/25/angierussell.jpg

Why the bitch had to die

April 26 2003

It's murder in Summer Bay as Seven proves it will kill for ratings. But, as David Dale writes, there is bloodletting behind the scenes.

Beautiful, sexy, conniving and crazy, Home and Away's Angie Russell was the supreme superbitch of 21st-century television, one of very few women who could convincingly hiss the line: "You will die with my name on your lips."

For the past six months, she has been poisoning the normally peaceful atmosphere of Summer Bay, and had venom enough in her soul to energise hundreds of plot lines for years ahead.

So viewers were shocked and awed last Monday night to discover the corpse of Angie Russell slumped in her apartment near the Summer Bay Surf Club, and to learn that five of the town's most popular inhabitants were suspected of her murder. There was small consolation in the news that the Seven Network was offering $25,000 to the viewer who could identify the killer among the five.

But why did Angie have to die, her fans cry out, and why now? The answer is that Seven is desperate. Always at its heels it hears Ten's winged chariot drawing near.

The suspect with the strongest motive for Angie's slaughter is not her spurned lover Rhys or her ashamed son Dylan or her angry neighbour Irene, but Tim Worner, Seven's director of programming. He must have been the one who decided that sacrificing the superbitch was the best way Seven could prepare for the looming battle with Big Brother.

Not entirely by coincidence, the week in which Angie met her sudden end was also the week when the axe fell on Geoff Hill, the managing director of Seven's Sydney branch. On Wednesday, the new managing director of the network, David Leckie, announced that Hill's departure was part of a process of "streamlining" the management structure, and Seven's spin doctors hinted that as many as 100 more bureaucrats would be getting their silver handshakes in the next few weeks.

There is no suggestion that Hill did anything wrong. Leckie was careful in his statement to say, "We wish Geoff the best in his future endeavours." His only sin was that he was too well paid, at $400,000 a year.

Leckie is committed to making big savings at Seven, where this year's wages bill has been swollen by nearly $2 million because of the arrival of John Stephens, Nine's former programming director; Peter Meakin, Nine's former news director; and Leckie himself (removed from running Nine 16 months ago, apparently because Kerry Packer felt he would not be able to cut costs enough).

If Leckie can prune middle management this financial year, next year's wages bill will be considerably reduced, helping to offset the reduced advertising revenue that would follow any continuing decline in Seven's audience.

Angie's sin, by contrast, was that she was too interesting. Knocking her off was the most powerful way to jolt Home and Away viewers who might have been getting a bit jaded after 15 years of sun, surf and teenage angst.

Ten's very similar soap, Neighbours, has been attracting useful publicity with its knack of turning its cutest actors into international singing stars: Kylie Minogue, Natalie Imbruglia, Holly Vallance and most recently Delta Goodrem. Home and Away has generated only Dannii Minogue.

But what Seven lacked in singing talent it made up for in bitchery - and in necessary ruthlessness.

So far the sacrifice-the-superbitch strategy has worked splendidly. Last Monday Home and Away attracted 1.7 million viewers in the mainland capitals (well up on last year's average of 1.3 million). It has held on to 1.6 million every evening since then.

When Ten starts daily programs from the Big Brother house at 7pm on Monday, it will have the task of dragging away viewers who are addicted to a thrilling murder mystery, amused by a classically sardonic detective, and keen to keep watching for clues that might help them win $25,000.

Seven seems to have managed a programming coup for about th the investment that Ten is putting into Big Brother.

It is also attempting to spike another of Ten's guns - the hit American sitcom My Big Fat Greek Life - by introducing a big-haired Mediterranean of its own.

On the principle that "Greece is the word" this year, Seven has recruited Mary Coustas to play the outrageous "wog chick" Effie in an interview-variety program called Greeks on the Roof.

Effie's guests will be invited to dance to a band inspiringly named Yassou Yindi. (If the concept sounds similar to The Kumars at No.42, being shown on the ABC, don't be outraged - Seven has paid the British producers for the rights to adapt the structure to Australian ethnicities.)

The death of Angie and the rebirth of Effie are signs that Seven sees its real enemy this year as Ten, not Nine.

Even Leckie's biggest fans admit that he's unlikely to be able to challenge Nine's programming dominance until 2005 at the earliest. Seven is reconciled to Nine averaging the biggest audience share again this year. Its problem is staying in second place.

Last year the prime-time audience shares were: Nine 30.3 per cent; Seven 26.4 per cent; Ten 23.0 per cent; ABC 15.5 per cent, and SBS 4.9 per cent.

In the latest official ratings week, the shares were Nine 30 per cent, Seven 25.8, Ten 21.6, ABC 16.7 and SBS 5.9.

That was before Ten had started trying. From tomorrow, Ten will have Big Brother events all over its schedule, and the madness will last three months. Soon Seven will have to come up with something more than a dead bitch and a dancing Greek.

Viewers won't be at all surprised - and some will be delighted - if Angie turns out to have an even more evil twin, currently living in Hong Kong and preparing to avenge her sister by bringing SARS to the clean air of Summer Bay.

Jennifer's wife
Apr 26th, 2003, 02:40 PM
mmm, she's hot!! cant wait til we get her on our screens over here!! :lick: :drool:

and yes im sure that is Melissa!! i go to the trouble to get u a picture fromt the melissa george website and u still dont believe me!! :confused: must i go get more? or, ill tell u what, check out the cast list for mulholland drive at www.imdb.com and u'll find more evidence there!

so far in all the years ive watched H&A Dr Kelly Watson was my fave character :lick: :drool: :hearts:

Martian Stacey
Apr 26th, 2003, 02:49 PM
In the past six months was the best things to happened in H&A when Angela Russel was there. It won't be same after reveal the murderer which will be on this Monday!!

:sad: We needs her!! LOL!!
ooh, it'll be monday, huh? I can't wait!! :bounce: ;)

Martian Stacey
Apr 26th, 2003, 02:53 PM
lol ok ok.. todays episode over here was when Shauna managed to escape from Kane and Scott. oh pfffffffff :p
and will wanna go to TAFE :p ( wink stacey)
oohh.. and kirsty won another triathlon competition :cool:
hehe nuthin wrong with going to TAFE Marri ;)

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 26th, 2003, 03:04 PM
mmm, she's hot!! cant wait til we get her on our screens over here!! :lick: :drool:

and yes im sure that is Melissa!! i go to the trouble to get u a picture fromt the melissa george website and u still dont believe me!! :confused: must i go get more? or, ill tell u what, check out the cast list for mulholland drive at www.imdb.com and u'll find more evidence there!

so far in all the years ive watched H&A Dr Kelly Watson was my fave character :lick: :drool: :hearts:
Well... you were right ;)

Cilla
Apr 26th, 2003, 03:29 PM
In the UK Kirsty told Kane she couldn't see him again after kissing him :o Dani and Josh split..again! Josh wants to leave town after Dani humiliated him int he diner (then she complains that he just walked away :rolleyes: ) Looks like June wants to do some match making between Alex and Brodie ;)

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 26th, 2003, 06:06 PM
When the murderer revealed and I won't tell who was it! :p I like all of you guys do theory :angel: Hehehe

Sam L
Apr 29th, 2003, 12:41 AM
It's really obvious now. It's DYLAN!

I TOLD Y'ALL! :p :p :p

Martian Stacey
Apr 29th, 2003, 01:37 AM
Just wanted to say, i had a feeling it was Dylan, i even said so in here ;)

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 29th, 2003, 07:22 AM
That what I thought so ;) And the twins clean it up at Angela's house because they thought it was their father...

Robbie.
Apr 29th, 2003, 07:36 AM
I missed this thread but I love H&A :D

Poor dylan :sad:

Mr_Molik
Jul 12th, 2005, 01:27 PM
bump :)

Mr_Molik
Jul 12th, 2005, 01:30 PM
im totally obsessed with h+a at the mo. havent been this obsessed since i was like 10.

will scott just hurry up and find out the baby is his! i cant wait to see the smug look wiped off kims face :mad:

Mateo Mathieu
Jul 12th, 2005, 02:06 PM
Oh, lord! :o That was what? 2 years ago! :haha:

The stalker storyline was the best thing happened in the show so far! :hearts: Don't you agree, Mr Molik? ;)

Mr_Molik
Jul 13th, 2005, 04:16 AM
yep :hearts:

Mateo Mathieu
Jul 13th, 2005, 05:28 AM
I don't think Scott will ever find the truth unless Josie pay visits the small coastal town :o I high doubt that Laurie Foell will ever back but I hope she can make come back again! She is the best actress of all time in the show! She makes Angela and Josie so believable and captivating as well as complexity.

Mr_Molik
Jul 13th, 2005, 08:46 AM
i no! angie was an amazing character i dont no y they went and killed her off :rolleyes:

Robbie.
Jul 13th, 2005, 09:49 AM
I don't think Scott will ever find the truth unless Josie pay visits the small coastal town :o I high doubt that Laurie Foell will ever back but I hope she can make come back again! She is the best actress of all time in the show! She makes Angela and Josie so believable and captivating as well as complexity.

I agree. Laurie is awesome. Josie is one of my favourite characters ever :hearts: I read an interview with Laurie and she said that the manner of her departure left it open for a return, but she said it is unlikely at this stage. I hope they change their minds.

Mr_Molik
Jul 13th, 2005, 10:15 AM
the reunion for alfs 60th has reminded me of when they used to show really old episodes on channel 7 :sad: i miss them :sad:

Mateo Mathieu
Jul 13th, 2005, 12:00 PM
i no! angie was an amazing character i dont no y they went and killed her off :rolleyes:
From what I understand, they killed Angela off because number of complains from its viewers. They made no choice but axe her for the show. Don't know about her second departure, though. I think she leave by her decision.

Maajken
Jul 13th, 2005, 01:04 PM
ok so we're way behind here but what happens with nick? did he become a major hollywood hot-shot? and does hayley ever leave? :mad:

Mr_Molik
Jul 14th, 2005, 04:44 AM
yea i think nick did ok in hollywood we never heard much about him. bec cartwright is going to leave the show soon to become a full time tennis bitch but they r getting another actress to play hayley lol

Mr_Molik
Jul 14th, 2005, 11:41 AM
is anyone else finding the reunion really corny :o no offence but no one really cares about sophie and blakes relationship :o EWWW I HATE DUNCAN!!!!! :mad: y does he have to keep coming back hes so disgusting!

Mateo Mathieu
Jul 14th, 2005, 02:26 PM
is anyone else finding the reunion really corny :o no offence but no one really cares about sophie and blakes relationship :o EWWW I HATE DUNCAN!!!!! :mad: y does he have to keep coming back hes so disgusting!
Once we saw mortgage of the flashbacks and it make me realise how crap the show was! :haha:

Mateo Mathieu
Jul 14th, 2005, 02:31 PM
Chris Egan finished his debut mini-series movie "Empires" and is filming with Mischa Barton and Hayden Christensen in "Decameron".

Mr_Molik
Jul 15th, 2005, 01:02 AM
i wonder who dies :eek: i think chloe

Mateo Mathieu
Jul 15th, 2005, 07:23 AM
i wonder who dies :eek: i think chloe
Um, Chloe already died last Monday! :p Martha nearly died but Alf and Ric moved her body out of the car and she's breathing again but possibly won't walk again. Chloe was OK at the accident and only fractured her right arm but she died later in the hospital because of blood travelled to the brain or whatever it is and it killed her.

I actually pissed off that they killed Chloe off instead of Martha who is useless! :fiery: I'm sorry but Martha annoying me already since she first arrived in the small coastal town! :lol:

Mateo Mathieu
Jul 15th, 2005, 07:27 AM
I reckon Martha will walk again at her wedding like Angel Brooks (by Melissa George)! :lol:

Mr_Molik
Jul 15th, 2005, 11:50 AM
Um, Chloe already died last Monday! :p Martha nearly died but Alf and Ric moved her body out of the car and she's breathing again but possibly won't walk again. Chloe was OK at the accident and only fractured her right arm but she died later in the hospital because of blood travelled to the brain or whatever it is and it killed her.

I actually pissed off that they killed Chloe off instead of Martha who is useless! :fiery: I'm sorry but Martha annoying me already since she first arrived in the small coastal town! :lol:
u spoiled it for me :p we must be a week behind in tassie :sad:

that was so cool when they showed the flashback thing at alfs bday
shane and angel :hearts: selina and shannon :hearts: bobbi :hearts: i miss ailsa :bigcry:

Mateo Mathieu
Jul 15th, 2005, 03:15 PM
Really? But you saw Alf's 60th birthday last Friday, right? :confused: Chloe died in the following episode.

Mr_Molik
Jul 16th, 2005, 09:38 AM
alfs birthday party was shown here last friday (15th july) so i assume chloe wil die this monday

Mateo Mathieu
Jul 16th, 2005, 10:54 AM
I'm so sorry about that, dude! :o You said something about the reunion was corny and I thought you already seem it! :o

OK, I won't make any spoiler from now until next week's Friday for revealed the driver identity in the other car ;)

Mateo Mathieu
Dec 21st, 2005, 11:34 AM
Chris Egan debut his role outside Home and Away in Empire, which is in 5 minutes on Channel 7! :angel: