PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Messages-Disney Videos

Rtael
Apr 18th, 2003, 05:54 AM
Hehe....this sounds interesting

In Aladdin in one scene Aladdin says "All good teenagers take off their clothes" Though Disney says he just says scat tiger go away, or something like that.

In The Little MErmaid the cover features a big hidden penis in the design of the castle

in the Little Mermaid When Ariel is getting married the priest has an erection

in Who Framed Roger Rabbit you can see Roger's girlfriend privates when she twirls around and her dress lifts up

in The Rescuers while the mice are in a sardine can, in the background there is a poster with a topless woman

in The Lion King some dust floats up into the sky and spells out the word SEX

In Who Framed Roger Rabbit Daffy duck insults Donald and Donald mumbles back something under his breath and you can distinctly hear the word ****** (Daffy is the black duck, donald is white)

Rtael
Apr 18th, 2003, 05:55 AM
if anyone else knows any, share them! ;)

Rtael
Apr 18th, 2003, 05:56 AM
Daffy- I've worked with a lot of wise "crackers" (get it?) in my time but your despicable
Donald-God darn (garbled) n****r (I decided censoring it was probably better lol?)

Rtael
Apr 18th, 2003, 05:57 AM
another one I read about was in "The Black Cauldron" you can see a topless woman in two frames, and it was therefore recalled

Jordan.
Apr 18th, 2003, 06:01 AM
:eek: Interesting!

Rtael
Apr 18th, 2003, 06:03 AM
Oh also, I can't remember which movie, I think it was Roger Rabbit, there is a poster in the background with Mike Eisner's phone number on it, as the number of a brothel named Allyson Wonderland or something like that (Eisner is the CEO of Disney)

Rtael
Apr 18th, 2003, 06:17 AM
lol totally.....I heard theyw ere all fired though...that sucks =(

Hearing about these things just makes me wanna see all these movies over again =P

Rtael
Apr 18th, 2003, 06:18 AM
and BTW...Roger Rabbit was the best animated movie ever!

Rtael
Apr 18th, 2003, 06:31 AM
I know lol...I read most of them couldn't be seen unless you stopped the movies at exactly the right place, which makes me wonder how they were ever discovered in the first place.... (I know the female genitalia in Roger Rabbit was discovered when a laserdisc version of it was released and it could be viewed frame-by-frame)

Jordan.
Apr 18th, 2003, 06:36 AM
I want to see these! =p

Rtael
Apr 18th, 2003, 07:02 AM
http://66.165.133.65/disney/films/films.asp#mermaid

try that site....it has all of them....I think some of the ones they say are false are actually true though!