PDA

View Full Version : Tv Shows...Nickelodeon Before It Sucked

Rtael
Apr 18th, 2003, 01:59 AM
Hehe me and my friends (9th grade) love all these old shows that used to come on Nickelodeon so I thought I'd start a discussion on them here... (teens with nostalgia dude!)

Clarissa Explains It All- Great Show...Melissa Joan Hart's breakthrough into television!

All That (Original Cast)- The greatest comedy show ever! Before it got the new cast members who ruined and made the show's age range 3-5 year olds

Are You Afraid Of The Dark (Original Cast)-Great show...it actually had a few semi-scary episodes, but even when they weren't scary they were still pretty entertaining

Rocko's Modern Life-Haha...great cartoon.....

Ren and Stimpy-Disgusting and Slap Stick Humour at it's best!

uhmm... there's another show I can't remember that used to come on Nickeleoden....it was a game show and something about a Cursed Temple... anyway.... that was really good

Salute Your Shorts- Muhahaha....The Toilet Bowl Blue episode was classical

The Mystery Files of Shelby-Woo (Original Location/Cast)-First introduced my addiction to solving msyteries

Can't think of anymore actually....but there are others I just can't remember...post your thoughts on any of these shows or those of a similar era! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

EDITED FOR TYPOS

decemberlove
Apr 18th, 2003, 02:04 AM
you can't do that on television

green slime :)

Rtael
Apr 18th, 2003, 02:05 AM
hmm...don't remember those two...but another good one is Wild and Crazy Kids....that was always fun to watch...two groups of kids with celebrity guests (I think?) playing extremely weird games =P

GBFH
Apr 18th, 2003, 03:25 AM
Nickelodeon is the first channel that got me addicted to TV!!! I watched for hours and hours and hours!!

"Inspector Gadget" - the damn song is still stuck in my head ;)
"Guts" - kid gladiators!!! awesome!!
"Double Dare" - Mark Summers...before he admits to having OCD. Loved the slides into big gooey pies! GREAT SHOW!!!!!!

Was "Salute Your Shorts" the show about camp? If it is, I loved that damn show!!!

Rtael
Apr 18th, 2003, 03:28 AM
lol yeah Inspector Gadget was cool...and salute your shorts was about camp onawana (sp?)

Richie77
Apr 18th, 2003, 06:24 AM
I remember Nickelodeon back then...Clarissa, Salute Your Shorts, You Can't Do That on TV. Those were the days :)

switz
Apr 18th, 2003, 06:36 AM
are you openly homosexual when you are in the 9th grade? not criticising, just find it surprising.

Rtael
Apr 18th, 2003, 06:56 AM
yes....