PDA

View Full Version : Russia is guilty as fuck in trying to keep Saddam in power

Car Key Boi
Apr 17th, 2003, 05:31 PM
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2003/04/17/MN276568.DTL

BritneySpearsIsHot
Apr 17th, 2003, 06:14 PM
Rumours were the Russian Embassy in Baghdad had Saddam and were helping him flee, which makes them as bad as Saddam, but this is unconfirmed

Dava
Apr 17th, 2003, 06:23 PM
Oh god the cold war could start again! But hey at least we have all the lovely Russian tennis players!!

ys
Apr 17th, 2003, 06:26 PM
It is a well known fact, that a group of retired Russian generals spent many monthes in Baghdad helping Saddam to prepare for this war. Given the results, US should appreciate what Russia was doing..

roots
Apr 17th, 2003, 06:31 PM
It is a well known fact, that a group of retired Russian generals spent many monthes in Baghdad helping Saddam to prepare for this war. Given the results, US should appreciate what Russia was doing..

Great comment :worship:

eshell
Apr 17th, 2003, 06:59 PM
How did this issue become so oversimplified? There are complex reasons for each nation to defend its interests in Iraq.

If, CKB, you believe the party line that the US' only interest was to liberate the Iraqi people, then you have more research to do.

I, for one, refuse to make this an issue of absolutes. Each nation acts in its own self-interest based on many factors including: politics, economics, and history.

eshell
Apr 17th, 2003, 08:40 PM
LOL! I would not stalk anyone on a website. I work on a college campus. Forgive me if I'm used to open discussions where I'm allowed to have a dissenting opinion.

In the future, I will avoid CKB threads to abate any appearances of stalking.

Car Key Boi
Apr 17th, 2003, 08:45 PM
If, CKB, you believe the party line that the US' only interest was to liberate the Iraqi people, then you have more research to do.

lolll, yuo got me wrong there - from the get go i've always stated on numerous occasions that we aint going to war for the benefit of the Iraqi people - their freedom was a pleasant bonus :)

eshell
Apr 17th, 2003, 08:47 PM
DeuceDiva, I'll save the treatise for later. :)

If I typed an exegesis on this site, carpal tunnel syndrome would ensue.

Please accept my apologies for appearing to be against CKB. I enjoy reading his posts!

DD, hit me up sometime. I think that I would enjoy vibing with you.

Car Key Boi
Apr 17th, 2003, 08:48 PM
Key Boi- me thinks yuo have another Roger on your hands trolling your troll threads :eek: How does it feel to be urm *stalked*

lol, i don't think she's stalking me and even if she was it's all good

after all, i stalk YUO :hearts:

really i do, if i see that a fav poster of mine has made a reply in a thread (and the topic can be something that i have no interest in like soccer for example) then i'm gonna take a look to see what my gurl has to say for herself :)

Car Key Boi
Apr 17th, 2003, 09:04 PM
Oh, is eshell a she?? You already figured that out eh? It figure you won't mind her stalkign you but you mind Roger doing it :p

eshell- be my guess- he is an attention seeking whore :wavey:

that's a point, what happened to Roger? i haven't seen him since Poe layed a smackdown on him

Roger was/is werd :confused: a few days ago he made a reference to a couple of posts i made on ANOTHER site, the tennisrulz.com board - and i had no memory of the posts in question - and i don't disbelieve him, i'm sure i did make the posts in question, but the thing is, he seems to have a better indepth knowledge of my posts than what i do :confused:

he's like the record keeper of CKB posts/threads :confused:

eshell
Apr 17th, 2003, 09:13 PM
Yikes!

Eshell is definitely a he. (Although there's nothing wrong being called a 'she')

I misunderstood CKB. Eshell stands corrected.

:wavey:

Car Key Boi
Apr 17th, 2003, 09:16 PM
Yikes!

Eshell is definitely a he. (Although there's nothing wrong being called a 'she')

I misunderstood CKB. Eshell stands corrected.

:wavey:

lolllll sorry for the mixup

Car Key Boi stands corrected

eshell
Apr 17th, 2003, 09:23 PM
I agree with you, DD, the format has some blame. I think that I get worked up because oftentimes the balance of opinions seems lost.

Thanks for your patience.

*JR*
Apr 17th, 2003, 11:23 PM
Roger was in that (there actually is a) real world out there. Nice to know I've been missed. As the thread about stalking here in NT was locked, I posted my final "setting the record str8 on that" in Bugs, Errors & Questions, where Poe said it belonged. And those who would see it as something one should be upset about are way too thin skinned. (But then ppl here can be about even criticism of the public figures in the WTA). For Da Boi to mention ME referring to something on Tennisrulz is weird, when HE started a specific thread about that board. :confused: BTW, I still think Da Boi is smart and funny, but the episode mentioned, and his "...then yuo=owned" thing on so many war threads simply prove he's also arrogant.

disposablehero
Apr 18th, 2003, 12:29 AM
It's looking more and more like the US action was the most "legal" thing anyone was doing in Iraq.

Car Key Boi
Apr 18th, 2003, 12:41 AM
Roger was in that (there actually is a) real world out there. Nice to know I've been missed. As the thread about stalking here in NT was locked, I posted my final "setting the record str8 on that" in Bugs, Errors & Questions, where Poe said it belonged. And those who would see it as something one should be upset about are way too thin skinned. (But then ppl here can be about even criticism of the public figures in the WTA). For Da Boi to mention ME referring to something on Tennisrulz is weird, when HE started a specific thread about that board. :confused: BTW, I still think Da Boi is smart and funny, but the episode mentioned, and his "...then yuo=owned" thing on so many war threads simply prove he's also arrogant.

i started a specific thread about tennisrulz.com?

http://carkeyboi/dump/PLOSTFU.gif

*JR*
Apr 18th, 2003, 01:59 AM
i started a specific thread about tennisrulz.com?

http://carkeyboi/dump/PLOSTFU.gif Sorry, Picol started that thread! :o