PDA

View Full Version : Madonna's new video

tennisIlove09
Apr 17th, 2003, 04:05 AM
Has anyone seen the new Madonna video?

I've seen the new "revamped" version.

AjdeNate!
Apr 17th, 2003, 04:14 AM
I've seen both.. The revamped one is boring. The original was not offensive to me. I rather prefer the original.... but I can see why she pulled it. The backlash would have diminished the work as a whole.

tennisIlove09
Apr 17th, 2003, 04:19 AM
yea, it is a little boring. I only seen parts of the first one.

King Lindsay
Apr 17th, 2003, 04:46 AM
i haven't seen it, but I'm sure it's garbage. Madonna is done. Too old. It's over. if she's not going to quietly slink away, she should just stop trying to be "hip" and "with it" and just act like a 45 year old mother of god only knows how many. She's not cutting-edge anymore.

Personally, i thought the direction she went in on Ray of Light was the right way to go. She presented herself as thoughtful, mature and deep. Then she did Music. Yeah. Perhaps Madonna enjoying a strip show might have been cool and sexy if she was, you know, STILL COOL AND SEXY. But that video was just CREEPY. And then there was the "what it feels like for girls to feel like girls when they are girls" or whatever the fuck it was called. yeah, that was a good song alright. pffft. And the video, ahahahaha! Sorry Madonna, no matter how many car crashes and psychotic videos you do, it's not going to give you back ten years.

And don't get me started on the Bond theme song!! And the video! Everything was bad about that one. Got no idea how it was even the borderline hit it became. None.

Basically, young, hip, trendsetting people such as myself all feel that Madonna is too old and crazy to be cool anymore. We're no longer interested.

tennisIlove09
Apr 17th, 2003, 05:13 AM
I didn't mind the Ray of Light CD. I didn't buy Music, because I hated that song. I like "Tell Me"...I think it's a great song.

This isn't the best song, but it's Madonna...she'll sell millions, as always