PDA

View Full Version : Texas dude arrested for keeping wife on a dog chain

Car Key Boi
Apr 16th, 2003, 09:45 PM
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/news/archive/2003/04/04/national0926EST0573.DTL

"Police said the witness asked Jerry Thomason about the chain, and he jerked it and said that he used it so that his wife couldn't run off. "

well, if nothing else he was honest about it...

- Car Key Boi

GBFH
Apr 16th, 2003, 09:46 PM
Texas is so wheels off...

vw43
Apr 16th, 2003, 10:13 PM
That's horrible :fiery:

Consistency
Apr 17th, 2003, 12:59 AM
:confused: :mad:

Ok, the guy's an obvious scumbag, but how does any woman get to a point where she's going through life wearing a chain around her neck?

I feel awful for those two boys.

GBFH
Apr 17th, 2003, 01:00 AM
:confused: :mad:

Ok, the guy's an obvious scumbag, but how does any woman get to a point where she's going through life wearing a chain around her neck?

I feel awful for those two boys.

Sounds like a book I read by Nelson Demille....the dude was sick. But, it's what happens in Texas, I guess.

vaiva
Apr 17th, 2003, 01:05 AM
Nice world we are living in :(

Well, in these cases they say 'love is blind'

King Lindsay
Apr 17th, 2003, 01:11 AM
It makes me laugh how people think that this reflects badly on Texas. Happens everywhere.

vaiva
Apr 17th, 2003, 01:23 AM
*whisper whisper* I live in Texas, I'm just ragging on them.

I repeat, we're no longer living in Texas!

Now you should understand why ;)

GBFH
Apr 17th, 2003, 01:27 AM
I repeat, we're no longer living in Texas!

Now you should understand why ;)

Oh...oops :o

decemberlove
Apr 17th, 2003, 05:18 AM
so she was just chillin in the driveway... witha chain on but not actually tied to anything? wtf?

and yeah... this kind of thing does happen everywhere... but that doesnt change that fact that a lot of texans are "wheels off" ;)

a must read book when it comes to abuse [child that is] is a child called it. oh my god i barely got through that book. took me two hours to read it... couldnt put it down.