PDA

View Full Version : it was nice knowing you all

Poe
Apr 16th, 2003, 05:08 AM
a severe thunderstorm with large hail that could possibly spawn tornados is headed for my town shortly... the Weather Network said that with one of those flashy red screens that says to hide in the basement and that we're all going to die

well they didn't say the dying part but they implied it!!

i did a school project on tornados once..... did you know that the rapid change in air pressure as they pass by your house can make it explode?

i'm really looking forward to the large hail that's always exciting.. especially that golf ball kind that knocks people unconscious

anyway if you dont hear from me again you know what happened!!!

goodbye cruel wtaworld!

Hurley
Apr 16th, 2003, 05:09 AM
:wavey:

Sam L
Apr 16th, 2003, 05:20 AM
Good Luck! :)

Poe
Apr 16th, 2003, 05:46 AM
i thought i would post an update for you! i am currently clinging to life by holding onto the staircase railing as the tornado passes over and my legs are sticking out a giant hole in the wall as it tries to suck me in!! (thankfully my keyboard was close enough for me to type this with one hand)

oh dear God!!

Hurley
Apr 16th, 2003, 05:47 AM
Everyone is aware that if Poe gets sucked into the Emerald City, I'm in charge, right? :D

Jordan.
Apr 16th, 2003, 05:50 AM
hehe

Poe
Apr 16th, 2003, 05:50 AM
oh the hail!!! the hail!!! the stones are as big as bowling balls!! oh God it hurts!!

Hurley
Apr 16th, 2003, 05:51 AM
*continues to throw bowling balls*

Balls flying at Poe's face! There goes his social life! ("Clueless," 1995)

Poe
Apr 16th, 2003, 05:55 AM
i could have dealt with the hail and tornados but now that i know hurley is throwing his balls at me too all hope is lost

Poe
Apr 16th, 2003, 05:57 AM
what a way to go :o

Hurley
Apr 16th, 2003, 06:00 AM
They aren't my balls. I acquired them from others. I need to keep my balls around so I can continue to play with them.

Bowling. Perverts.

Poe
Apr 16th, 2003, 06:02 AM
They aren't my balls. I acquired them from others. I need to keep my balls around so I can continue to play with them.

Bowling. Perverts.

yes i've heard that people who are very serious about the sport always play with their own balls instead of paying to use somebody else's

tennischick
Apr 16th, 2003, 06:17 AM
damn. i didn't even get to fuck you. :devil:

but your taste in poetry was wonderful. i'll remember it anon...;)

Osssge
Apr 16th, 2003, 08:20 AM
Is the storm finished yet? Or have you lost control of the keyboard? Update me!!

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Apr 16th, 2003, 09:36 AM
oh pfffff your *attention seeking whore* :p

:D