PDA

View Full Version : Don't You Hate Liars

CanadianBoy21
Apr 15th, 2003, 11:20 PM
I am soooo used to liars that when they say something I know not to believ eanything, I tell myself 'yeah right'...
I hate liars...
hate hate hate
but I'm pretty used to it and will become one now for revenge.

:rolleyes:

Do u lie or get lied a lot to?

BritneySpearsIsHot
Apr 15th, 2003, 11:31 PM
I am soooo used to liars that when they say something I know not to believ eanything, I tell myself 'yeah right'...
I hate liars...
hate hate hate
but I'm pretty used to it and will become one now for revenge.

:rolleyes:

Do u lie or get lied a lot to?

More people than not are liars, it's a pity really as it takes guts to tell the truth and i find most people gutless. If someone lies to me, depending on seriousness, i wave bye bye, i, like yourself, have no time for liars

Dava
Apr 15th, 2003, 11:43 PM
I hate people who continue to lie even though you know what they are saying is pure bullshit.

Crazy Canuck
Apr 16th, 2003, 01:09 AM
Most people lie at some point, I'd hardly consider it a sin.

Seriously lies, are a different matter of course. Most people tend to exaggerate things at some point, but I don't consider that lying.. if somebody wants to tell me that their trip to Cuba was so great and blah blah they stayed therre 10 days, but they really only stayed 7, I couldn't care less. Mind you if they didn't go at all and ended up doing other things while ditching me blah blah that's different ;) What a crap example lol...

There was this guy that I lived with in residence last year who was a complusive liar. And I mean,, this guy was absolutely incredible. You would have to meet him to believe it... I had never met somebody like this before and i"m almost sorry that we lost touch because he was truly mind boggling. With exception to his vital stats, just about every last thing that came out of his mouth was a lie. Sometimes theywere the most ridiculous lies that were totally unnecessary and didn't even serve to impress anybody... he didn't even seem to notice that he was lying. It was as if he believed his own lies. If nothing else he makes for good drunk stories when sitting around with people who knows him... we've passed many hours saying "remember the time that ryan said...." followed by laughter and many other stories of his infamous lies.

Ahhh good times

Crazy Canuck
Apr 16th, 2003, 01:10 AM
Too many typos for me to be damned to fix that one up!

Leena
Apr 16th, 2003, 01:10 AM
I always tell the truth, whether you like it or not.

Liars lack confidence.

Crazy Canuck
Apr 16th, 2003, 01:16 AM
Often, but not necessarily. Some liars just have tact ;)

Leena
Apr 16th, 2003, 01:19 AM
"tact"? There is a word I am unfamiliar with. :p

decemberlove
Apr 16th, 2003, 01:59 AM
Most people lie at some point, I'd hardly consider it a sin.

Seriously lies, are a different matter of course. Most people tend to exaggerate things at some point, but I don't consider that lying.. if somebody wants to tell me that their trip to Cuba was so great and blah blah they stayed therre 10 days, but they really only stayed 7, I couldn't care less. Mind you if they didn't go at all and ended up doing other things while ditching me blah blah that's different ;) What a crap example lol...

yes shit example :p

There was this guy that I lived with in residence last year who was a complusive liar. And I mean,, this guy was absolutely incredible. You would have to meet him to believe it... I had never met somebody like this before and i"m almost sorry that we lost touch because he was truly mind boggling. With exception to his vital stats, just about every last thing that came out of his mouth was a lie. Sometimes theywere the most ridiculous lies that were totally unnecessary and didn't even serve to impress anybody... he didn't even seem to notice that he was lying. It was as if he believed his own lies. If nothing else he makes for good drunk stories when sitting around with people who knows him... we've passed many hours saying "remember the time that ryan said...." followed by laughter and many other stories of his infamous lies.

Ahhh good times

i know a girl just like that. we were friends for a while as children but then i couldn't take all the lies. she would lie to cover a lie and then put a lie on top of that. it was sickening. and impossible to fight with her cos she would just keep lying so you couldnt win. then we became friends again sometime in high school [big mistake] and it seemed as if she didnt improve much. she would lie and then 3 minutes later contradict herself. i really think she had no idea she was lying. it got so bad i actually felt bad for her cos it was obvious she had problems. but then she stabbed me in the back n that pity went away. :)
yeah but we would talk about her a lot... she was always good for a laugh.

i do lie. but i dont exaggerate. and i always tell someone what i think of them if they want to know... sometimes if they dont want to know. i only lie to my boyfriends and my "moralist" friends that pound on me for not having any.

Crazy Canuck
Apr 16th, 2003, 02:04 AM
This Ryan liar ... he wouldn't ever get upset about his lies. He never once indicated to me that he realized he was lying... it really was almost fascinating lol

GBFH
Apr 16th, 2003, 03:13 AM
i can understand lying to save someone from a lot of heartache...or lying when telling the truth would only cause more worries than the whole subject is worth to begin with.

but lying for the sake of deceiving someone purposely? i think that's the height of cowardice. and a sure indicator that you've got some self-worth issues. i don't have time for liars...and if someone who is close to me can't respect me enough to be real with me...then i don't need them in my life.

:wavey:
truth, truth, truth :)

I find liars amusing when I know they're fucking with me. Pathological liars are incredible...don't know how they keep things straight

vw43
Apr 16th, 2003, 03:31 AM
I despise being lied to. Actually lying rates #1 on my "Things That Thoroughly Piss Me Off" list..and yes, I do have a list. #2 (if anyone is curious and if you're not too fucking bad) is people that beat around the bush and don't just say what they mean.

I know someone that believes that he possesses the "jedi mind trick" of lying to a person that knows he's lying and thinking that as long as he does not admit it, it's simply not a lie... :mad: It's incredible..