PDA

View Full Version : Breaking on CNN: Abu Mohammed Abbas (Achille Lauro Mastermind) captured in Baghdad

Car Key Boi
Apr 15th, 2003, 10:17 PM
this is Palestinian terrorist dude that was convicted of that cruise liner highjack back in 85 (i think)

bastard had a elderly cripple shot in his wheelchair and dumped in the sea in front of his wife

GBFH
Apr 15th, 2003, 10:26 PM
But the question is....does he have gold-plated assault rifles?
j/k

Excellent news, hope he dies an excrutiatingly painful death.

disposablehero
Apr 16th, 2003, 02:31 AM
What would a wanted terrorist be doing in Baghdad?

ys
Apr 16th, 2003, 02:35 AM
As a terrorist, he officially "retired" long time ago. Admitted that that hijacking was a mistake and apologised..

Fingon
Apr 16th, 2003, 04:05 AM
As a terrorist, he officially "retired" long time ago. Admitted that that hijacking was a mistake and apologised..

oh, I am sure if you hijack a ship, kill a few people but later recognize it was a mistake and apologize it's all cool.

I am sure the relatives of the victims have forgiven him. He is retired and has the right to a pension and dental coverage.

ys
Apr 16th, 2003, 04:24 AM
oh, I am sure if you hijack a ship, kill a few people but later recognize it was a mistake and apologize it's all cool.

I am sure the relatives of the victims have forgiven him. He is retired and has the right to a pension and dental coverage.

That's not what I say. What I am trying to say is that while it is certainly about justice and revenge, it does not have to be considered as a major victory in our fight against terrorism. It's rather like catching another old nazi who has been hiding somewhere in South America for last 60 years/

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Apr 16th, 2003, 02:13 PM
That's not what I say. What I am trying to say is that while it is certainly about justice and revenge, it does not have to be considered as a major victory in our fight against terrorism. It's rather like catching another old nazi who has been hiding somewhere in South America for last 60 years/
Or rather someone trying to diminish what anything or anybody does that you don't necessarily agree with.

ttaM
Apr 16th, 2003, 03:35 PM
First Abu Nidal now this dude. Is Iraq the retirement country for terrorists? :o

DH: Good question! I'm sure he and Abu Nidal just happened to take a wrong turn somewhere and ended up in Baghdad by mistake. ;)

This might not be a great find in the sense that this man is still a great threat to people. But just because you haven't committed a hijacking and murder in over a decade or so doesn't mean people aren't going to give up finding your ass and getting justice for what you've done. I hope the wife of the man in the wheel chair gets to push this idiot off of something. :devil: