PDA

View Full Version : In This Thread, ask me anything about being scared to let rip with a brutal fart

Car Key Boi
Apr 15th, 2003, 10:41 PM
Go!

Dava
Apr 15th, 2003, 10:44 PM
What do you do if your in bed with a hot girl and you have the urge to do a sonic boom of a fart?

Car Key Boi
Apr 15th, 2003, 10:48 PM
What do you do if your in bed with a hot girl and you have the urge to do a sonic boom of a fart?

if it's before sex, i politely excuse myself and make my way to the bathroom and fart in the crapper

otherwise i just let rip coz i'm gonna kick her outta bed anyway :)

next!

- Car Key Boi :cool:

Dava
Apr 15th, 2003, 10:50 PM
Thank you Car Key Boi my life is changed forever.

Snuffkin
Apr 16th, 2003, 12:21 AM
What would you do if you were sat having dinner with the family of the really hot girl you're currently dating and want to stay with for a bit longer? Btw, for her, it's really important that her family like you...

Car Key Boi
Apr 16th, 2003, 12:23 AM
What about in an important job interview?

depends on who's doing the interviewing

if it's a gurl i would advise that yuo contain it

if yuo are being interviewed by a Boi like myself, then fart away - i won't hold it against yuo - far from it, in fact it would be a plus because by not farting, i might be inclined to think of yuo as a pretentious asshole

- Car Key Boi

Car Key Boi
Apr 16th, 2003, 12:27 AM
What would you do if you were sat having dinner with the family of the really hot girl you're currently dating and want to stay with for a bit longer? Btw, for her, it's really important that her family like you...

if she had a family that was adverse to a bit of farting at the dinner table, then i would let rip

i would summon up the most noxious, loud, wet, fart that i could manage and look right into mom's eyes as i let go

the shock on their faces would be worth it and the daughter can go jump if she didn't like it

next!

- Car Key Boi :cool:

Car Key Boi
Apr 16th, 2003, 12:29 AM
O.k, I'll bear that in mind.

Any tips on how to contain it though?

i believe yuo can purchase something called a 'butt plug'

ask one of the gay bois on where to purchase such items ;)