PDA

View Full Version : Iva vs Vanc

sebbe
Apr 15th, 2003, 09:06 PM
Rittner is replaced by
Andreea Vanc ranked as 147 in world.
That shouldn't be any difficulites for Iva.
They are the first match at the centrecourt tomorrow.
Best of luck :D Iva :D

:worship: Mary Pierce rules :worship:

and then

:worship: Iva Majoli :worship:

TS
Apr 16th, 2003, 04:23 AM
If Iva loses this match then....I don't even want to think about it.

If it wa son hardcourt Id say Iva in 2 easy sets. Ive seen Vanc on hardcourts a few times and she is definately made for clay...so as long as Iva stays patient she shouldn't have any problems. But,well, this is Iva...

I cant believe it has come to the point where we cant even be sure of a 100% victory against Vanc :o We can blame Morigami and Torrens Valero for that. lol.

Come on Iva!

Libertango
Apr 16th, 2003, 10:51 AM
Go Iva, this is obviously a much better draw than Rittner (I hope! ;) ) Anyway, I think they are last on Centre now.

sebbe
Apr 16th, 2003, 10:52 AM
If Iva loses this match then....I don't even want to think about it.

If it wa son hardcourt Id say Iva in 2 easy sets. Ive seen Vanc on hardcourts a few times and she is definately made for clay...so as long as Iva stays patient she shouldn't have any problems. But,well, this is Iva...

I cant believe it has come to the point where we cant even be sure of a 100% victory against Vanc :o We can blame Morigami and Torrens Valero for that. lol.

Come on Iva!

in this case she shouldn't lose, I don't think that Iva is
that bad as it actually sounds when you talked about her
we must support her

:worship: MARY PIERCE RULES :worship:

TS
Apr 16th, 2003, 10:56 AM
lol sebbe...we Iva fans have developed quite the thick skin. We are prepared for anything these days.

Even losses to players you wouldn't think she'd lose too ;)

But having said that, we still love her to bits and ALWAYS support her no matter what :D :hearts:

sebbe
Apr 16th, 2003, 11:21 AM
lol sebbe...we Iva fans have developed quite the thick skin. We are prepared for anything these days.

Even losses to players you wouldn't think she'd lose too ;)

But having said that, we still love her to bits and ALWAYS support her no matter what :D :hearts:

TS it's the same for me about Mary.
I don't know from time to time if she will win
or if she witdraws from any tournament as she
quite often does because of an injury
but as we said, whatever happens
we must support our favourite players
Iva is my second favourite so I support her very much

:worship: MARY PIERCE RULES :worship:

Libertango
Apr 16th, 2003, 12:37 PM
Yea and Iva especially needs to do well this week because its the corresponding week of Charleston last year so loads of points to defend :eek: :mad:

GO IVA! :)