PDA

View Full Version : I want Alicia Molik Forum

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 15th, 2003, 06:19 PM
:p

Vicky88
Apr 15th, 2003, 07:09 PM
I have to admit that I have never checked out WTAStarz, but say if you are thinking about it, it seems you are keen to do it so go for it.

As to names, I am totally useless in this error so have no suggestions.

Gowza
Apr 16th, 2003, 12:13 AM
how about Alicia's Air Raid Forum? she big and tall and fires those serves down at her opponents i think it is a good name for her forum.

louloubelle
Apr 16th, 2003, 07:15 AM
how about Alicia's Air Raid Forum? she big and tall and fires those serves down at her opponents i think it is a good name for her forum.

I don't mind that one Gowza :)

SpikeyAidanm
Apr 16th, 2003, 08:24 AM
Maybe tennisrulz will have one for her b4 wtaworld!

King Aaron
Apr 16th, 2003, 03:53 PM
She needs to have a site on WTAstarz to automatically get a forum. I do hope she gets one, she deserves it.

Doc
Apr 18th, 2003, 11:07 PM
Alicia deserves a forum - and a site. Her current fan website isn't kepr up to date at all.

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 20th, 2003, 05:50 AM
Alicia's Air Raid sounds good :D

Elleke
Apr 26th, 2003, 11:27 AM
i hope there 'll be soon a forum for her! she indeed deserves it :)

Postcard
Apr 26th, 2003, 12:40 PM
I believe that she's about to get her own website at:

www.aliciamolik.com

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 26th, 2003, 05:49 PM
Oooh!! :eek: Is it her own website? Maybe :)

vs1
Apr 28th, 2003, 08:26 AM
I want an Alicia forum also! It would be SO cool! :)

spiritfullfrog
May 2nd, 2003, 09:08 AM
I believe that she's about to get her own website at:

www.aliciamolik.com

I think that it would be very likely that the www.aliciamolik.com site be her official site because most times it has to be the official site for it to have that URL. (I think possibly for copyright & legal reasons...not sure) Also, very recently Kim (Clijsters) launched her official site :D and the english version of it is www.kimclijsters.com

It'd be really great for Alicia to get a good official site with lots of info!!!
She is a really talented girl after all! ;)

King Aaron
May 2nd, 2003, 06:31 PM
www.annapistolesi.com is not an official site. But cross your fingers for Alicia. :D

*JR*
May 2nd, 2003, 11:11 PM
Aaron, WTF??????? You, I, (and TS in a different thread than with you) had agreed on this @ least a couple of months ago! As I've said B4, I think Rachel is gorgeous, and also classy for never ca$hing in on it. But tennis-wise, well... :sad: Nothing against "Evie's Tears", but she ain't it, either. Punch could literally be the best female Ozzie since Evonne. What does she have to do, win her first Slam to get a forum here? :confused:

King Aaron
May 3rd, 2003, 06:37 PM
:confused:

*JR*
May 3rd, 2003, 10:28 PM
Aaron, remember those Tennis Channel petition drives? What say we have one in GM to get Amanda to create this overdue forum already? (Actually, I should have suggested that 2U when we first discussed this in what, Feb.?) Or else, it'll be till @ least Eastbourne, as that'll be Punch's next serious chance for a Tier II or better title once they're off the clay. Like Per, you're name is legendary here, so 'ow 'bout you be da au-tor, Matey? ;)

King Aaron
May 4th, 2003, 05:28 PM
I see. I'm afraid we'll only get the 'You have to create a WTAstarz site for Alicia', 'Amanda's not here right now', 'I don't have the power to create one', 'The forum will only be dead' etc. etc. kind of response.

*JR*
May 4th, 2003, 08:32 PM
I guess we won't know until we TRY, will we? Idea: DO IT AS A POLL. Last I checked it dosen't cost an Ozzie dollar to start a thread in GM, roight? ;) I mean, Aaron, if Punch wins Eastbourne and there's no forum, twould be a mite Mberressing? :confused:

King Aaron
May 5th, 2003, 04:20 PM
You can start a poll and I'll back it up. I'm sure others will too. :D

*JR*
May 6th, 2003, 07:31 PM
20 votes ain't gonna do it mates. Best go on walkabout en C ooo ya ken find in da great outback... (offer 'em a Foster's - it's Oz-stralian for beer)! En ya ken get alot of it in the backa wonna dem Subaru Outbacks like you-know-ooo promotes on teevee! :D ;)

kell
May 7th, 2003, 03:28 AM
How do you go about getting a player a site here?

King Aaron
May 7th, 2003, 02:49 PM
You have to apply thourgh www.wtastarz.com

*JR*
May 7th, 2003, 05:29 PM
You have to apply thourgh www.wtastarz.com
Aaron, go look @ how up to date the content on some of those sites is! (I won't mention specific ones, but let's just say "months old"). Now I realize it's the responsibility of the person who asked to "manage" the site, BUT: you have no control over the many "companion" sites getting updated, so Starz doesn't have an image of being a collection of "current" stuff. I wouldn't want to do the work to update a site regularly where @ least half of them aren't, would you? :confused:

vogus
May 7th, 2003, 10:05 PM
The name of the forum should be:

"Alicia's Big Backyard"

Sam L
May 7th, 2003, 11:53 PM
The name of the forum should be:

"Alicia's Big Backyard"
How about "Molley's Backyard"? She's an Aussie afterall :p

King Aaron
May 8th, 2003, 04:27 PM
Aaron, go look @ how up to date the content on some of those sites is! (I won't mention specific ones, but let's just say "months old"). Now I realize it's the responsibility of the person who asked to "manage" the site, BUT: you have no control over the many "companion" sites getting updated, so Starz doesn't have an image of being a collection of "current" stuff. I wouldn't want to do the work to update a site regularly where @ least half of them aren't, would you? :confused:
I've been updating Anna's site as much as I can. I don't mind really because I'm only managing Anna's site, if the others aren't updated, it's fine by me. I know Anna's site is part of WTAstarz and it affects the image of that particular site but what can I do? I've done the best I can in informing Anna's fans about the latest and I'm sure most of them do not go to the other player's site anyway. ;)