PDA

View Full Version : Ready for Fed Cup!

Linnie
Apr 15th, 2003, 04:27 PM
New journal entry :D:

"Objective Fed Cup”

Tuesday April 15, 2003

"Hello everyone. I benefit from the bad weather in Biarritz and the very temporary pause to write these some lines to you. I had left you after my defeat in Miami against Rubin at the end of March. I then returned at home to Geneva where I took a few days of rest. A quite short truce but I had already had holidays forced at the time of my convalescence. Here are thus two weeks that I went back to work. Last week, I carried out large physical meetings with Xavier in sight obviously of the season on beaten ground."

"resistance and endurance"

"the exchanges on this surface are often long and one thus centered the exercises on resistance and the endurance. Since the beginning of this week, on the other hand, work is focused on tennis on all the levels. One should finish the program by some points. On the level of the physique, I can you reassure, all goes well. In spite of the heavy workload realized the first week, I did not feel anything. It is perfect, work bears its fruits well."

"With the Grévin Museum beside Yannick!!"

"I was not going to leave you without you to say that on next 21 May, I make my official entry with the Grévin Museum beside Yannick!!. That shown very funny as that but it is very resembling. I believe that since Suzanne Lenglen I am the first player of tennis to be appeared in the Grévin Museum. At all events, I am very proud of this recognition. I am very flattered to have been selected.
Last small information, I made a meeting photographs lately with Paris Match, for a report envisaged before Roland-Garros. While waiting, I join the team of France Sunday for the first tower of the Fed Cup vis-a-vis in Colombia which will be held in Andrézieux-Bouthéon not very far from Saint-Etienne. With soon."

*keeps eyes open for copy of Paris Match* ;)

Lindsayfan
Apr 15th, 2003, 09:11 PM
does she have a home in Biarritz?
they leave for fed cup on easter day? :eek:

YSL
Apr 15th, 2003, 10:33 PM
Thanks for the article Linnie! I think we'll be buying every copy of Paris Match!

My impression from the journal is that she's just training in Biarritz since she says that she spent a few days at home in Geneva :)

Lindsayfan
Apr 16th, 2003, 07:27 AM
btw Paris Match has a good website,maybe there wont be pics there but the article about Amelie will be online for sure.

mauresmofan
Apr 16th, 2003, 09:58 PM
Our Amélie gets her face in a museum at the grand old age of 23! Wow - thanks for the article and training seems to be going well. First kick ass for Franch and then kick ass in France at the end of May and more importantly start of June!