PDA

View Full Version : Today is April 15th, if yuo haven't done yuor taxes then, YUO=FUCKED

Car Key Boi
Apr 15th, 2003, 02:48 PM
then again, how many of yuo wtaworldtards actually work and pay taxes and shit?

- Car Key Boi :cool:

rand
Apr 15th, 2003, 02:49 PM
/me does, but /me do not have to pay today, because /me do not live in the states :D

empiremaker03
Apr 15th, 2003, 02:54 PM
ah yes tax day--as Murray Rothbard wrote and the infamous tax day: "The government is a group of thieves, and deserves, morally, aesthetically, and philosophically, to be treated exactly as a group of less socially respectable ruffians would be treated."

Helen Lawson
Apr 15th, 2003, 02:58 PM
I am getting a refund so I do not have to worry. A couple of my K-1's have not come in, so I cannot file. I am getting about $5K back, I cannot wait and am irritated I had to file an extension. I pay a ton of taxes, sometimes I wonder why I even work, but of course I work for the fame of Broadway. I hope the new tax cut comes in soon. My refunds are usually low, I do not know why this year it was different.

Neely never files on time. One year she tried to deduct her "pharmacy" bill for the red ones. It was over $20K! She got audited and she and Ted Casablanca had to pay a fine.

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2003, 03:01 PM
not if you live in Australia! :p

And yes I work, yes i pay taxes, I don't pay shit. :p

empiremaker03
Apr 15th, 2003, 03:02 PM
Actually i really like the idea proposed by a fella named Christopher Manion who proposed that April 15th be named
"Taxpayer Heroes Day."

"On this day, all bureaucrats will show their appreciation of the taxpayer by voluntarily turning back to the Treasury their wages for that day. However, essential or not, they will go to work as usual.

Why? Well, new government holidays are always supported by bureaucrat unions because holidays amount to paid leave for government employees. Taxpayer Heroes Day will allow the focus to fall on the other side of the equation. It will be a unique holiday, in that the taxpayer, not the bureaucrat, will be visibly honored and appreciated.

On Taxpayer Heroes Day, some government employees might grumble at the prospect of working for nothing. Therefore, as a sweetener, the president shall declare the day to constitute a 24-hour "Personnel State of Emergency." On this single day, the "Bureaucratic Leadership Accountability Management" program, better known as "BLAM!", will take effect.

Under "BLAM!", all incompetent government employees can be fired without any recourse to contrived union rules, affirmative action quotas, taxpayer-funded lawyers, or other bogus contrivances. They can be terminated by simply being told, "You’re fired."

Under my proposal, April 15 would be a day where all of us, both in the public and the private sector, can feel good about ourselves. Of course, for those ingrates out there, we would always have "BLAM!"

As Bob Dylan says, "Country’ll grow."

Car Key Boi
Apr 15th, 2003, 03:06 PM
I am getting a refund so I do not have to worry. A couple of my K-1's have not come in, so I cannot file. I am getting about $5K back, I cannot wait and am irritated I had to file an extension. I pay a ton of taxes, sometimes I wonder why I even work, but of course I work for the fame of Broadway. I hope the new tax cut comes in soon. My refunds are usually low, I do not know why this year it was different.

Neely never files on time. One year she tried to deduct her "pharmacy" bill for the red ones. It was over $20K! She got audited and she and Ted Casablanca had to pay a fine.

honey, yuo and Neely need to get an offshore account ;)

offshoresimple.com
offshore-manual.com

Car Key Boi
Apr 15th, 2003, 03:08 PM
Actually i really like the idea proposed by a fella named Christopher Manion who proposed that April 15th be named
"Taxpayer Heroes Day."

"On this day, all bureaucrats will show their appreciation of the taxpayer by voluntarily turning back to the Treasury their wages for that day. However, essential or not, they will go to work as usual.

Why? Well, new government holidays are always supported by bureaucrat unions because holidays amount to paid leave for government employees. Taxpayer Heroes Day will allow the focus to fall on the other side of the equation. It will be a unique holiday, in that the taxpayer, not the bureaucrat, will be visibly honored and appreciated.

On Taxpayer Heroes Day, some government employees might grumble at the prospect of working for nothing. Therefore, as a sweetener, the president shall declare the day to constitute a 24-hour "Personnel State of Emergency." On this single day, the "Bureaucratic Leadership Accountability Management" program, better known as "BLAM!", will take effect.

Under "BLAM!", all incompetent government employees can be fired without any recourse to contrived union rules, affirmative action quotas, taxpayer-funded lawyers, or other bogus contrivances. They can be terminated by simply being told, "You’re fired."

Under my proposal, April 15 would be a day where all of us, both in the public and the private sector, can feel good about ourselves. Of course, for those ingrates out there, we would always have "BLAM!"

As Bob Dylan says, "Country’ll grow."

yuo're a lefty student, right?

griffin
Apr 15th, 2003, 03:11 PM
If you want to be nitpicky, yuo really aren't fucked until the 16th ;)

My check's in the mail...

empiremaker03
Apr 15th, 2003, 03:14 PM
errr CKB the last I checked lefties loved government programs and the schemes to promote them so I am as far from a lefty as one gets

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Apr 15th, 2003, 03:14 PM
I did mine in February ;)

empiremaker03
Apr 15th, 2003, 03:17 PM

unless of course u can come up with an eloquent defense on how the income tax is not allowable under the U.S. Constitution;)

Car Key Boi
Apr 15th, 2003, 03:23 PM

My check's in the mail...

tis true, the deadline is tonight, but yuo'd be amazed at now many people have buried their head in the sand because they are broke and have not done anything to resolve the problem...

yuo should always file yuor return, even if yuo can't pay all the monies due - if yuor return is completed but yuo are unable to pay what is due, do not request an extension. What yuo do is file yuor return on time and pay as much as yuo can. The IRS will send yuo a bill or notice for the balance due. You may also request an installment agreement by completing Form 9465, Installment Agreement Request, either when yuo file the return or when yuo get the bill

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-fill/f9465.pdf

just make sure yuo make yuor payments on time

that is all

Car Key Boi
Apr 15th, 2003, 03:24 PM
errr CKB the last I checked lefties loved government programs and the schemes to promote them so I am as far from a lefty as one gets

but yuo're a student, right? :D

Car Key Boi
Apr 15th, 2003, 03:30 PM
unless of course u can come up with an eloquent defense on how the income tax is not allowable under the U.S. Constitution;)

ahh

yuo are correct

there is a 'technical' defence that makes reference to the Consitution

but

this is govt. money we are talking about, i can assure yuo that such a defence will not work in 'practice'

yuo can try it thou and let all of us know how yuo got on :)

empiremaker03
Apr 15th, 2003, 03:37 PM
but yuo're a student, right? :D

yes indeed, but a now fulltime working student:angel:

empiremaker03
Apr 15th, 2003, 03:46 PM
CKB...i have studied the economics of taxation quite a bit--where I think the system fails ala third-party health care is that people just do not see the levels of taxation b/c it's all so hidden...fine, have the income tax but make it like the property tax and have people foot up the bill twice every year (without any mandatory deductions from paychecks)...just look at any bill and you'll see this tax and that tax and nobody understands where the hell its all going but confusion works well for the bureaucrats at the expense of the taxpayers...taxation should always be equitable & efficient but that is of course easier said than done

Car Key Boi
Apr 15th, 2003, 03:50 PM
CKB...i have studied the economics of taxation quite a bit--where I think the system fails ala third-party health care is that people just do not see the levels of taxation b/c it's all so hidden...fine, have the income tax but make it like the property tax and have people foot up the bill twice every year (without any mandatory deductions from paychecks)...just look at any bill and you'll see this tax and that tax and nobody understands where the hell its all going but confusion works well for the bureaucrats at the expense of the taxpayers...taxation should always be equitable & efficient but that is of course easier said than done

dude, i know all that, yuo're talking to an accountant :D

Poe
Apr 15th, 2003, 03:56 PM
ohh i hope it's different in canada :D i dont know the date here but i dont think i'm fucked yet... (hmm :o)

empiremaker03
Apr 15th, 2003, 03:57 PM
cool, someday when i need some 'creative' accounting i'll give u a ring;)

Helen Lawson
Apr 15th, 2003, 04:05 PM
I thought you had to sign something on the return that you have no signatory authority over any foreign bank accounts and have no foreign income, or is that for non-U.S. citizens residing legally in the U.S.? Though I do not like paying taxes, I really do not want to risk going to prison, even if it is a country club prison that would let me put on musicals. Plus Neely would never let me live it down if I did time in jail.

I turn in Neely to the IRS every year hoping for the reward money but her returns have been ok since the "pharmacy deduction" was rejected. I think she was able to write off her many stints in the nuthouse.

disposablehero
Apr 15th, 2003, 04:10 PM
ohh i hope it's different in canada :D i dont know the date here but i dont think i'm fucked yet... (hmm :o)

April 30

decemberlove
Apr 15th, 2003, 08:04 PM
then again, how many of yuo wtaworldtards actually work and pay taxes and shit?

not meeeeee :)

havent worked in like 8 months and when i did work it was off the books.

i live off my bitches :devil:

Crazy Canuck
Apr 15th, 2003, 08:13 PM
Mine aren't due until April 30 :devil:

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Apr 15th, 2003, 08:19 PM
lmao i did my taxes 5 days ago.. and the deadline here is april 30th :p

Giuliano
Apr 15th, 2003, 08:24 PM
I don't pay taxes (kind of wish I would though).

griffin
Apr 15th, 2003, 08:32 PM
I don't pay taxes (kind of wish I would though).

Are you PUI? You're welcome to pay mine if you'd like ;)

Giuliano
Apr 15th, 2003, 08:38 PM
Ermm PUI? What does it stand for? :o

I don't pay takes mainly because I'm a student. Even if I get this well paid job in October, I won't have to pay taxes here :o.

griffin
Apr 15th, 2003, 08:42 PM
"Posting Under the Influence" :p

GBFH
Apr 15th, 2003, 08:46 PM
"Posting Under the Influence" :p

Everyday.

My old man was almost fucked...just now got the taxcut program to work. Not that it matters since he hasn't filed a return in five years

empiremaker03
Apr 16th, 2003, 02:45 AM
http://www.cato.org/images/image002.gif

BK4ever
Apr 16th, 2003, 02:57 AM
Fuck it...I was suppose to go do mine today, but I went to the gym instead...

The IRS doesnt care about me...they will owe me about $8000 so they wont give a shit that I didnt file an extension...

They'll be happy to hold on to my $8000 for a couple more weeks and earn interest...

GBFH
Apr 16th, 2003, 03:01 AM
Fuck it...I was suppose to go do mine today, but I went to the gym instead...

The IRS doesnt care about me...they will owe me about $8000 so they wont give a shit that I didnt file an extension...

They'll be happy to hold on to my $8000 for a couple more weeks and earn interest...

LOL, and we had to pay eight large. Had to drive out to the airport to get the return in on time.

Steam
Apr 16th, 2003, 03:07 AM
I had them done for months but kept holding off on sending them just in case I came across some massive loophole that would give me back my damn money. But it just wasn't meant to be. :(

BK4ever
Apr 16th, 2003, 03:08 AM
LOL, and we had to pay eight large. Had to drive out to the airport to get the return in on time.

Damn...thats alot :eek:

I freelance so I itemize and claim EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING...

GBFH
Apr 16th, 2003, 03:10 AM
Damn...thats alot :eek:

I freelance so I itemize and claim EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING...

That's the best thing to do. Don't give the fuckers even a cent more than you have to :)

~ The Leopard ~
Apr 16th, 2003, 03:14 AM
Although most of my income comes to me from the US, I don't live there, so I'm not fucked. :angel:

~ The Leopard ~
Apr 16th, 2003, 03:16 AM
yuo're a lefty student, right?

I think empiremaker is some kind of right-wing Ayn Rand/Robert Nozick/Murray Rothbard style of libertarian. Yes?

GBFH
Apr 16th, 2003, 03:26 AM
I think empiremaker is some kind of right-wing Ayn Rand/Robert Nozick/Murray Rothbard style of libertarian. Yes?

empiremaker is a good man, yes ;)

empiremaker03
Apr 16th, 2003, 03:27 AM

something along those lines with some Buchanan & Bircher added in--i guess i like to be in the minority of things...Rand's novels are treasures

empiremaker03
Apr 16th, 2003, 03:29 AM
empiremaker is a good man, yes ;)

well i like to think so :angel: -- but one thing is for sure--empiremaker is one damn good racehorse soon to be Triple Crown winner :bounce:

GBFH
Apr 16th, 2003, 04:32 AM
well i like to think so :angel: -- but one thing is for sure--empiremaker is one damn good racehorse soon to be Triple Crown winner :bounce:

Oh, come on! Triple crown?? puh-lease!! Some freak accident will happen, or the horse will screw up in the final stretch...shit like that always happens!

empiremaker03
Apr 16th, 2003, 02:57 PM
Oh, come on! Triple crown?? puh-lease!! Some freak accident will happen, or the horse will screw up in the final stretch...shit like that always happens!

don't say that! :sad: :sad: :sad: ...i already lost my fav Badge of Silver before the big Kentucky race last weekend (not to mention my future bet) so don't need anything happening the only horse left I have a fondness for...yes, things happen which is why the 'Crown is one of sport's most greatest feats--Spectacular Bid stepped on a pin on the way to the track before the '79 Belmont that disrupted the attempt for a third straight Triple Crown (thank you Seattle Slew & Affirmed) and Silver Charm ran into a monster in Touch Gold as did Sunday Silence with Easy Goer...Alysheba lost to his arch rival Bet Twice in '87 and Charasmatic's charisma ran out not to mention his poor leg...and that is all from the last TC winner--oh the stories throughout the century...this KY Derby to me is quite interesting in that the top two choices--Empire Maker & Peace Rules are stablemates and represent two diverging facets of this current political/world situation---what a marketing coup 'Derby officials can have..."War Hawks take that rubberband off that money roll and bet your 'Empire Maker' & peacenicks empty your wallet on Peace Rules...may the best horse win :D