PDA

View Full Version : CHRISTINA AGUILERA now black hair

Seles_Beckham
Apr 15th, 2003, 12:25 AM
http://connection.christina-aguilera.net/images/news/mirrorblackhair.jpg

And i saw her today on TV. and she have black hair.

decemberlove
Apr 15th, 2003, 12:53 AM
eww...
@ her hair
@ her make-up
@ her toes. bleh. they have claws... she needs a pedicure.

K155-k155
Apr 15th, 2003, 12:54 AM
She doesn't look as good as when she was blonde :o

She really typical Blondie anyway! or otherwise she looks like a witch!

decemberlove
Apr 15th, 2003, 12:57 AM
her eyebrows are too light for her hair

http://www.fametown.com/fams/christina/CAgui%20017.jpg

Seles_Beckham
Apr 15th, 2003, 01:09 AM
thank you for the picture

if you have more with dark hair you can post it, i am searching pictures with black hair but i can't find.

decemberlove
Apr 15th, 2003, 01:14 AM
http://www.fametown.com/fams/christina/LaFoto.jpg

Dawn Marie
Apr 15th, 2003, 01:22 AM
Well it's nice that she is going back to her "roots".. lmao at the pun. It's not so nice that she looks like a ten dollar bimbo! Can u say ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW!

Gowza
Apr 15th, 2003, 01:26 AM
she has changed her image so much in the last 6 months or so. i thought she looked great when she first came out but now she just looks cdy.

decemberlove
Apr 15th, 2003, 01:29 AM
I don't know but Christina always looks 'thrashy' to me.....both she and Britney have no sense of style IMO...they are always trying to look 'trendy' and Christina always appears as though she is trying to change her 'style' like Madonna but it just doesn't work for her!!

i agree about the style/trendy thing. they just try too hard. best to go with a classic style if you have no nothing about fashion.
christina looked a lot better when she first came out... before she pounded on the make-up, the slutty clothes, the weird hair styles.

blonde is her natural color... she should just keep it that way.

Mr. Man
Apr 15th, 2003, 01:31 AM
erm, Christina please go back to blonde. She looked awful in her Fighter video, plain awful! :rolleyes:

Dawn Marie
Apr 15th, 2003, 01:32 AM
When she first came out she looked human, natural and original or original as a pop star can be. for the past 3 years or so she has some serious problems with make-up and clothes and over done eyeshadow, and stinking smelly stockings(at least they looks like they stink).

Bottom line: no matter how hard this kid tries she always comes off like she smells of ass and sweat. LMAO! She just looks like a RAGGAMUFFIN that has just got off the corner.

She does have a nice voice though.

Mr. Man
Apr 15th, 2003, 01:36 AM
She does have a nice voice though.
Yes, her voice is awesome. Simply great!

Christina what happend to your image in the "I turn to you" video! Decent amount of make-up and just lookin' fine. Now it's the exact opposite. Way to much make-up.

Julian
Apr 15th, 2003, 01:42 AM
I agree Christina has an amazing voice, everything is natural about her...but she did say in a recent interview that the Christina we see now is her real personality and she was tired of hiding it! :eek:

Dawn Marie
Apr 15th, 2003, 01:59 AM
I disagree she is not natural at all. Only her voice. She looks fake anymore and fraudish. She went from one extreme to the other. I mean it's one thing to look sensual and sexy and want to ooze sexuality, it's another to look just like trash.
She looks DIRRTY and with a bit of warm water would make a nice fine MUD PIE.

Dawn Marie
Apr 15th, 2003, 02:15 AM
Hi Joy:)

I am at home now, after pulling another double last night. I am in a at home silly mood. lol

Joseosu19
Apr 15th, 2003, 02:50 AM
Christina says that the way we see her now is the true Christina...bullshit...She came trying to be like Britney, then Britney turned all slutty with her "I'm a slave 4 u" and other songs, so Christina changes her image too.

RYN
Apr 15th, 2003, 02:56 AM
Shes Sooo Hot *throws Up*

Dawn Marie
Apr 15th, 2003, 03:00 AM
exactly! Joshua which makes her even more fake.

Besides if you were really into be real from the get go, why does she NOW have to be who she wants to be?

It's looks phoney being pimped to be something you're not(genie in a bottle) then suddenly come out wanting to be trashy or your real self. wtf is that? How can anyone believe her now?

This is why I like Madonna, she was in touch with her sexuality,boldness and real self from the get go. She was never pimped. She called the shots what we see with Madonna is what we get.

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2003, 04:05 AM
I think she looks better blonde!

King Satan
Apr 15th, 2003, 09:25 AM
She over does it all the damn time !! :fiery:

Why can't she just be normalllllll !! *beats head on desk*

Nicoleke
Apr 15th, 2003, 10:50 AM
I prefer her with her blond hair !!!!!

anabel
Apr 15th, 2003, 11:17 AM
Omg, she does not look good. Back to blonde Christina.

BritneySpearsIsHot
Apr 15th, 2003, 01:09 PM
Prefer her blonde, but either way, i'm not fussed ;)

Seles_Beckham
Apr 15th, 2003, 02:18 PM
http://jcchasez.330.ca/temp/xtinablack01.jpg

http://jcchasez.330.ca/temp/xtinablack02.jpg

Warrior
Apr 15th, 2003, 02:21 PM
She looked a lot better when she was blond!

Emola
Apr 15th, 2003, 02:41 PM
Prefer her blonde, but either way, i'm not fussed ;)

I knew you wouldn't be bothered :rolleyes::p

BritneySpearsIsHot
Apr 15th, 2003, 08:13 PM
I knew you wouldn't be bothered :rolleyes::p

Cheeky ;)

Emola
Apr 15th, 2003, 08:21 PM
Cheeky ;)

you know me ;)

BritneySpearsIsHot
Apr 15th, 2003, 10:25 PM
you know me ;)