PDA

View Full Version : New Pix

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

AK-DH Fan
Jan 24th, 2005, 07:40 PM
Yeah, this could be FHM or Maxim

AK-DH Fan
Jan 24th, 2005, 07:42 PM
I also like that one too in every way except that she's staring. I'd prefer it if she wasn't. :)

Yeah it sorta weirded me out :lol: :lol: But it's great

chapel
Jan 24th, 2005, 07:42 PM
Good, she's acting her age.
you guys have to understand that some of daniela's fans think of her as someone who's innocent, a good girl in other words. seriously, that's 1 of the reasons why a lot of people like her. just think about it -- her tennis has been bad for about a year or so but a lot of people still adore her. hasn't it occurred to you that it can't be just her tennis? im not saying people who see her like that are right. but im not saying they're wrong either.

AK-DH Fan
Jan 24th, 2005, 07:44 PM
you guys have to understand that some of daniela's fans think of her as someone who's innocent, a good girl in other words. seriously, that's 1 of the reasons why a lot of people like her. just think about it -- her tennis has been bad for about a year or so but a lot of people still adore her. hasn't it occurred to you that it can't be just her tennis? im not saying people who see her like that are right. but im not saying they're wrong either.

I'm sorry, can u refrase that. I didn't get u're question

-cata-
Jan 24th, 2005, 07:44 PM
For crying at loud ppl! It's a freaking vogue photoshoot!

Vogue is a fashion magazine for women! There is nothing wrong with that!

I see girls with less clothes on at my beach.

mandy7
Jan 24th, 2005, 07:45 PM
For crying at loud ppl! It's a freaking vogue photoshoot!

Vogue is a fashion magazine for women! There is nothing wrong with that!

I see girls with less clothes on at my beach.
I see girls with less clothes on at clubs!

________
and about acting her age...
it's true, i was born in 1983 too
and that's all i wear... :p

Edward.
Jan 24th, 2005, 07:46 PM

Amen.

beauty_is_pink
Jan 24th, 2005, 07:48 PM
I see girls with less clothes on at my school!
(wait.. we have uniforms.. but like.. on the days that we dont wear uniforms!)

AK-DH Fan
Jan 24th, 2005, 07:51 PM
Yeah okay people like her cause she's inocent or whatever. No offence, but, they need to get over it. Daniela is not some perfect angel sent from heaven, she's a human being. She is a typical 21 year old woman (not girl) woman. End of story

Edward.
Jan 24th, 2005, 07:52 PM
Ok everyone. I love the pics. Everyone else must love the pics. Lets all be a united, free speaking community. Lets all agree with everything Daniela does.

Peace.

chapel
Jan 24th, 2005, 07:52 PM
I'm sorry, can u refrase that. I didn't get u're questionnah, let's just move on.........................

anyway, the pictures, everyone? your thoughts?

AK-DH Fan
Jan 24th, 2005, 07:53 PM
nah, let's just move on.........................

anyway, the pictures, everyone? your thoughts?

I replied anyway

AK-DH Fan
Jan 24th, 2005, 07:55 PM
Ok everyone. I love the pics. Everyone else must love the pics. Lets all be a united, free speaking community. Lets all agree with everything Daniela does.

Peace.

Common Eddy, that's not what we are all saying, but if u don't get it, than I'll just stop arguing. We've tried to explain

Edward.
Jan 24th, 2005, 07:58 PM
Common Eddy, that's not what we are all saying, but if u don't get it, than I'll just stop arguing. We've tried to explain

No. I was choking on the hater juice. How dare me speak ill of God's little angel?

AK-DH Fan
Jan 24th, 2005, 08:03 PM
No. I was choking on the hater juice. How dare me speak ill of God's little angel?

Believe me, I could sit here for a while try to get u to understand, but I'm sure people would get pissed at me.

mandy7
Jan 24th, 2005, 08:03 PM
damn, what is this?
a lesson in how to fuck up forum space?

anyways, i'm gone
no more posts from me on the cp till Tokyo starts
well, maybe 1 or 2 posts after the doubles match
but that's it

beauty_is_pink
Jan 24th, 2005, 08:05 PM
New pics of Daniela in the Austrlian Open media thread :)

AK-DH Fan
Jan 24th, 2005, 08:09 PM
New pics of Daniela in the Austrlian Open media thread :)

Good way to change the subject thanks :) I'll take a look. This convo is over

Kacey
Jan 24th, 2005, 09:38 PM
you guys have to understand that some of daniela's fans think of her as someone who's innocent, a good girl in other words.

and if Daniela does a few photos, that changes who she is? :confused:
shes still the same person inside you know.

and i think that the fans here have stuck with her for better reasons than her appearance. we know that theres more to Daniela than just pictures.
but if people like her for her looks, well....we cant do anything about that. its not her fault she looks this way. her game is coming together along well to back it up anyway.
besides...there are other tennis players pose for photoshoots; some even worse than these. :o
theres no need to jump on Dani just cuz she does it too.

shnit.
Jan 24th, 2005, 09:40 PM
wow.:eek:
the bathing suits looks nice. hehe.
thanks for the pics.

lee station
Jan 24th, 2005, 09:46 PM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: DANG I LOVE THE COWBOY HAT!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce::worship: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :kiss:

http://www.danielafrenchsite.com/pictures/albums/userpics/vogue6.jpg

Albireo
Jan 24th, 2005, 09:49 PM
Sweet jumping Judas H. Geronimo Priest on a crutch. :eek:

I'm trying to think of something really constructive to say, but it's all just bad thoughts at the moment.

Ummmm...

Much better than the skanky GQ pics... umm... she's worn less than this in practice (Eastbourne 2003-- when all the trouble started)....

Wiggly
Jan 24th, 2005, 10:23 PM
Her face is not the same... :sad:

:eek: Her angel image is over :eek:

SzavayFi
Jan 24th, 2005, 10:31 PM
She looks great! :drool:

Zoltan83
Jan 24th, 2005, 11:43 PM
Was there an article that went with this?
There is an italian article with it.

beauty_is_pink
Jan 24th, 2005, 11:48 PM
There is an italian article with it. Will someone be translating it Nic? ;)

Zoltan83
Jan 24th, 2005, 11:56 PM
I don't know. I'm not sure at 100% that Claire has the article (but she probably have).
But the most problem is : Is there someone who speak italian around here?

shnit.
Jan 24th, 2005, 11:57 PM
Who knows Italiaannnnnn?! :P

beauty_is_pink
Jan 24th, 2005, 11:59 PM
I can get someone to.
If you send me the article Nic, I can do it :)

Zoltan83
Jan 25th, 2005, 12:01 AM
I can get someone to.
If you send me the article Nic, I can do it :)

Cool... I don't have the article but I'll ask to Claire for having it (when she'll be online or that the french forum will not have some troubles :mad: )

lee station
Jan 25th, 2005, 12:04 AM
Hey, my mother is a fan of all things Italian! :bounce:

I could translate it. :)

wipeout
Jan 25th, 2005, 12:18 AM
there are other tennis players pose for photoshoots; some even worse than these. :o
Ah yes...
1 naked Anastasia Myskina + 1 horse + 1 massive painting = :eek: :hearts: :tape: :lol: :devil: :o :rolleyes: :confused:

AK-DH Fan
Jan 25th, 2005, 12:21 AM
Ah yes...
1 naked Anastasia Myskina + 1 horse + 1 massive painting = :eek: :hearts: :tape: :lol: :devil: :o :rolleyes: :confused:

And that one was artistic imo

wipeout
Jan 25th, 2005, 12:24 AM
It was artistic and looked great... but was deeply weird as naked tennis players on horseback in front of a giant painting is not an obvious or even sane combination of ideas. ;)

lee station
Jan 25th, 2005, 12:31 AM
Wow, what a surprise after I came back home :worship:

AK-DH Fan
Jan 25th, 2005, 12:35 AM
I would have luved to see the photoshoot on TV

lee station
Jan 25th, 2005, 12:56 AM
Voila! in the background of the comp :D

The outfits are quite strange, color wise, and that's one of the things that I found the most weird at first :)

But she looks totally stunning in them
:worship: :hearts: :hug:

beauty_is_pink
Jan 25th, 2005, 01:01 AM
i like this outfit
http://www.danielafrenchsite.com/pictures/albums/userpics/vogue3.jpg
the shorts! :hearts: love it!

and these are my second faves:
http://www.danielafrenchsite.com/pictures/albums/userpics/vogue4.jpg
http://www.danielafrenchsite.com/pictures/albums/userpics/vogue5.jpg

RatedR Superstar
Jan 25th, 2005, 01:51 AM
this is what just happened in my day, woke up at 8:30, clean the house, eat breakfast, watch NBA on tv, found the game was boring, went to my computer, email my work to my boss, greeted some new guy in the cp, check on the new pix thread and BOOM!!!! IM STILL IN SHOCK.......... :eek:

can someone pls pinch me.........

Kacey
Jan 25th, 2005, 02:31 AM
Ah yes...
exactly the one i was thinking of ;)

------------------
http://www.danielafrenchsite.com/pictures/albums/userpics/vogue6.jpg
this was the first one that i saw. i seriously thought it was sharapova lol. i was like, "What the hell is this doing in here?"

all these photos are reminding me of a show called Manhunt. anyone know what im talking about? i doubt it...but its on lifenetwork in Canada or bravo in the states. pretty good show, theres actually more to modelling than being gorgeous and giving the "dangerous" look. and if you like looking at hot guys :drool:

can someone pls pinch me.........
pinch ;)

lee station
Jan 25th, 2005, 02:38 AM
exactly the one i was thinking of ;)It's a matter of taste. I love this pic!!!!!

And don't try to make me change :)
You, or anyone.

Kacey
Jan 25th, 2005, 02:43 AM
excuse me? i was referring to wipeouts post, and his comment on myskina's "horse" picture.
i added the little ------------ to make it clearer.

lee station
Jan 25th, 2005, 02:53 AM
excuse me? i was referring to wipeouts post, and his comment on myskina's "horse" picture.
i added the little ------------ to make it clearer.That's ok :)
I just love these pics. I personally don't like Myskina's horse pic

Kacey
Jan 25th, 2005, 02:58 AM
neither do i, lol.
these pics are much better. ;)

JLDementieva
Jan 25th, 2005, 02:59 AM
You guys don't like Nastya's horse pic, but you prefer these of Daniela's?

Kacey
Jan 25th, 2005, 03:21 AM
well, considering that Nastya's photo was...nude, and these are simply fashion shots, yeah. it makes it a tad better.
at least she has clothes on :scared:

Edward.
Jan 25th, 2005, 07:00 AM
You guys don't like Nastya's horse pic, but you prefer these of Daniela's?

I liked the horse pic. It was tasteful for a start. :)

But that might have something to do with the fact its Nastya and no one else. ;)

chapel
Jan 25th, 2005, 07:08 AM
I liked the horse pic. It was tasteful for a start. :)

But that might have something to do with the fact its Nastya and no one else. ;)
down, boy! down!

i still think this whole photo shoot thing is fcuked up. now everytime i see daniela's pictures, i get reminded of her thong.

chapel
Jan 25th, 2005, 07:21 AM
and if Daniela does a few photos, that changes who she is? :confused:
shes still the same person inside you know.
the "person inside" is definitely out of the question since no one here is personally acquainted with daniela. the only reason why people think of her as an "angel" is because she holds, rather held, that image. these pictures are absolutely in contrast to the innocent image she once had.

Danka
Jan 25th, 2005, 07:25 AM
Thanks.

Loz46
Jan 25th, 2005, 07:55 AM
Who knows Italiaannnnnn?! :P

I could try and translate! My parents are Italian and I know a fare bit of the language. :)

lee station
Jan 25th, 2005, 11:39 AM
I'm still impressed :hearts:

JLDementieva
Jan 25th, 2005, 03:30 PM
down, boy! down!

i still think this whole photo shoot thing is fcuked up. now everytime i see daniela's pictures, i get reminded of her thong.
not everyone has a sick mind like you dirty boy!

shnit.
Jan 25th, 2005, 05:04 PM
It's not really a thong. Right? :scared: It's a bikini. i think. :p

-cata-
Jan 25th, 2005, 05:06 PM
swimsuit bottoms!

shnit.
Jan 25th, 2005, 05:08 PM
Yep. Haha.

Edward.
Jan 25th, 2005, 05:22 PM
http://www.danielafrenchsite.com/pictures/albums/userpics/vogue3.jpg

Thats a thong.

http://www.danielafrenchsite.com/pictures/albums/userpics/vogue4.jpg

So is that.

-cata-
Jan 25th, 2005, 05:29 PM
the second one, yeh it could be a thong..but it's a bikini.

But the 1st one is a DSquared2 bathing suit, just like the legend on the magazine page says.

Eddy, you can trust me on this. I'm a girl. I look at fashion magazines all the time. I know THAT is not a thong.

Edward.
Jan 25th, 2005, 05:48 PM
K. Don't really care. Daniela looks ridiculous regardless if she is wearing granny pants, a negligee, or a thong.

-cata-
Jan 25th, 2005, 05:54 PM
fair enough! I think everyone is entitle to their own opinion about the pictures.

Everyone should just drop this conversation, we all have different points of view and we can not agree on everything.

chapel
Jan 25th, 2005, 06:34 PM
the second one, yeh it could be a thong..but it's a bikini.

But the 1st one is a DSquared2 bathing suit, just like the legend on the magazine page says.

Eddy, you can trust me on this. I'm a girl. I look at fashion magazines all the time. I know THAT is not a thong.
but eds knows a lot about thongs coz he wears those everyday. no wonder he always seems so grouchy! not to mention he has a high-pitched voice. .....ouch!

Edward.
Jan 25th, 2005, 06:54 PM
but eds knows a lot about thongs coz he wears those everyday. no wonder he always seems so grouchy! not to mention he has a high-pitched voice. .....ouch!

Ouch man!

And who do I always go to for advice....YOU! Mike!

And hey, I'm English. We don't have squeaky voices; we have posh voices. :p

chapel
Jan 25th, 2005, 08:21 PM
Ouch man!

And who do I always go to for advice....YOU! Mike!

And hey, I'm English. We don't have squeaky voices; we have posh voices. :p
shh.........i have a reputation to protect. by the way, that floral g-string you just bought is really cute :hearts:

and no squeaky voices? so what is beckham, french?

Edward.
Jan 25th, 2005, 08:26 PM
shh.........i have a reputation to protect. by the way, that floral g-string you just bought is really cute :hearts:

and no squeaky voices? so what is beckham, french?

Thanks Mike. I love getting ideas from your expertise. :worship:

:haha: I knew you would mention Beckham. I try to pretend he is no longer English. He lives in Spain and talks Spanish, therefore he is Spanish ok! :p

Jezzyboy
Jan 25th, 2005, 08:30 PM
Daniela's image is so squeaky-clean normally that it is often awkward to see her so overtly sexualized in this manner. In the pictures, she looks undeniably good, great in fact, but I can empathise to a degree with Eddy's view point.

-cata-
Jan 25th, 2005, 08:34 PM
(http://www.danielafrenchsite.com/pictures/albums/userpics/vogue.jpg)

The article. Whoever knows Italian...give it a try.

Thanks to the frenchsite...once again!
(http://www.danielafrenchsite.com/pictures/albums/userpics/vogue1%7E0.jpg)

http://www.danielafrenchsite.com/pictures/albums/userpics/vogue.jpg

http://www.danielafrenchsite.com/pictures/albums/userpics/vogue1%7E0.jpg

lee station
Jan 25th, 2005, 09:00 PM
I'm translating it just for fun :wavey:

others can do so and post it if they've finished it earlier :D

JLDementieva
Jan 25th, 2005, 09:02 PM

:haha: I knew you would mention Beckham. I try to pretend he is no longer English. He lives in Spain and talks Spanish, therefore he is Spanish ok! :p
as much as I think Beckham is a hottie, as soon as he opens his mouth I don't think that anymore... his voice totally does not match his looks!

chapel
Jan 25th, 2005, 09:07 PM

:haha: I knew you would mention Beckham. I try to pretend he is no longer English. He lives in Spain and talks Spanish, therefore he is Spanish ok! :pyears of experience, eds. glad to know im growing on you. im sure on adam too as he was asking me yesterday if a pink shirt and blue pants go together.

spanish? no spaniard sounds like he does. we're all blessed. beckham is all yours. undeniably english. CAPTAIN ENGLAND!

.............i just noticed, the italians really love daniela eh? if im not mistaken, there was an article written about her in some italian magazine in 2003 and last year.

Edward.
Jan 25th, 2005, 09:14 PM
years of experience, eds. glad to know im growing on you. im sure on adam too as he was asking me yesterday if a pink shirt and blue pants go together.

spanish? no spaniard sounds like he does. we're all blessed. beckham is all yours. undeniably english. CAPTAIN ENGLAND!

.............i just noticed, the italians really love daniela eh? if im not mistaken, there was an article written about her in some italian magazine in 2003 and last year.

:haha: :haha: :haha:
I always thought Adam had a laid back sense of style. Nevermind. We all have an untamed side of us.

Beckham will hopefully be dropped soon. Then he will sulk and ask for Spanish citizenship to get on the Spanish team. Then, he will be yours! :D

...........The pics are horribly bad. No player should attempt kinky photoshoots. Unless, the player in question is Miss Anastasia Myskina. :lick:

chapel
Jan 25th, 2005, 09:36 PM
here's a secret. you know why he and mandy fight a lot? coz adam likes marat too and wants him all for himself.

not gona happen. with the gossip he and his wife are generating, trading them to spain will cause tabloids in england to cease publication. trading beckham will be a great damage to your economy.

you can't be talking about the horse pic coz that was scary. it looks old, as in da vinci old. ive somehow developed a fear for any work of da vinci. ......plus, that pic gives me this weird, not-too-wholesome image in my head. not good!

beauty_is_pink
Jan 25th, 2005, 09:37 PM
please take this convo to the OT. please.

Hantuchova 4 ME
Jan 25th, 2005, 10:17 PM
I might be wrong and I don't speak Italian but the first line is probably "She is the Aubrey Hepburn of the WTA circuit."

Anyway, just trying to help.

shnit.
Jan 25th, 2005, 11:02 PM
Caps from the Hopman cup.

Thanks to Claire :D

http://hantuchova.free.fr/capshopmancup/
http://hantuchova.free.fr/collage1.jpg

Loz46
Jan 26th, 2005, 09:44 AM
Hey guys, i tried to translate the article, it was soooo hard but i did the best i could, A lot of it didn't make sense when translated to english, but i had a go. See if anyone can make sense of this:

She is the Audrey Hepburn of the WTA circuit. Daniela Hantuchova is a twig (?What?) that knows how to move on the court in a manner that seems her tennis is so very natural.
Slovak, She became professional in 99, and in January 2003 have she reached the Fifth position in the world, although her record measures as well as usual for a player, she is perfect for being a model. (181cm tall and 56kg). (something get’s lost in translation here…sorry) "I’d like to know”, (something about what journo’s at a tournament wrote????) “Why the journalists can write that my legs are 110 centimetres long, when I do not know the exact measurements!"
The ‘fawn of Proprad' takes a direction of a brooding young woman (?) and beautiful player that continuous to shoot from the European East (?) with racquet under the arm, and then to a model. (?) The hemisphere of tennis (?) was quality of that of the men, but in blew a breath of fresh air that bought players like Hantuchova, Dementieva, Sharapova and co, have captured most of the general interest. (Then talks about Kournikova being the first glamour girl??) Daniela has never appreciated being compared to Kournikova, and quite so in the beginning of her career she always answered a non-technical question with a kind answer: "Thanks, I prefer to speak about my tennis." Today, instead, she candidly admits… (Something about being successful? then something I have no clue about?) Daniela, possesses the gift of the perfect natural elegance (something about being nominated at Loreaus World sports awards in 02)[/I[I]](Then goes on about the modelling aspect in her life..something I can’t make sense of??) “ It appeals to me to model. But it does not interest to me like a true job." Tennis is always at the top of her thoughts. (then goes on about something I don’t understand???) “To speak four languages, for example, is important to me”. To be precise she speaks Slovak, German, English and Italian and soon wants to add French. Daniela also has demonstrated to possess a personality with a lot of heart, exceeding a personal crisis of abundant years. (something about when she lost weight and became too thin….) The newspapers of all the world had begun to write that she had anorexia as she faced a difficult period in her life.
Her first title on the WTA tour was Indian Wells In 2002, and she reached four consecutive quarters in the grand slams. (something about Olympic tennis. Goes on to talk about she hovered in the 50’s in the rankings, then talks about when she regained some physical form in June, when she beat Mauresmo. Talks about how she lost to sharapova at Wimbledon) (Now it gets really complicated…..) (She talks about how well she can do, she still has a lot of technical improvement to work on….?) (talks about how difficult it is in tennis to have a social life..)(other sports she’s into like skiing and basketball, she admires Michael Jordan…)She says she is " hyperactive", "but in vacation it appeals to me to lie on a sunny and calm beach, with some good music". (then goes on about how she played piano for eight years..I think??) " a strong character, sense of humour and a good physique" are the quality’s of the ideal man for Daniela. (Something about she doesn’t talk about her private life….and the last bit I have not got a clue…)

jeez that was tough. :sobbing:

Rohin.
Jan 26th, 2005, 09:58 AM
Well done Laura :) thanks for that, it's much appreciated :yeah:

lee station
Jan 26th, 2005, 10:01 AM
:worship: Thanks for the translation :D :wavey:

Oriental_Rain
Jan 26th, 2005, 12:11 PM
" a strong character, sense of humour and a good physique" are the quality’s of the ideal man for Daniela. [I](Something about she doesn’t talk about her private life….

Isnt she describing Marat here?! hehehe
just kidding guys! :)

BTW: Maria, dya have to pay for the photobucket thingy?

Kacey
Jan 26th, 2005, 05:39 PM
photobucket is free Rain :)

dont believe we've seen this one before.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/kc123/2014864.jpg

beauty_is_pink
Jan 26th, 2005, 05:41 PM
I kno Laura translated it already, but I got another translation from an Italian friend of mine:

She is the Audrey Hepburn of Wta Tour.

Daniela Hantuchova is a twig who can move on the court just like tennis is the most natural thing. Slovak, 21 year old, pro since ’99, in January 2003 she reached nr 5 in the rankings, even though she records so unusual measurements for a tennis player (1.81 m 56 kg).
“I would like to know” she declared astonished at the times of her first appearances in important tournaments “ how journalists can write that my legs are 110cm long, when I don’t even know the exact measure!”
The “young doe of Poprad” is part of a group of young and very beautiful players who continuously flow from East Europe with racquet under their arm, top-model body and firm willingness to do well.

Women tennis was already more enjoyable then the mens one, but the breath of fresh air brought by players like Hantuchova, Dementieva, Sharapova&Co, had definitely captured general attention. Maybe warned by the quick course of Anna Kournikova, the first and atypical East-star to get to Wta tour, Daniela always disliked to be compared with her and at the beginning of her career she used to answer every non-tennis question with a gentle “Thanks, but I prefer to talk about my tennis”.

Today, on the contrary, she admits innocently that success is more intense for those who can be a personality and are able to valorise, with grace, body and physical appearance, “People” she says “look at us more and more because they love the show in a more complete way. Like at the theatre, they want leading men, unusual dresses, improvised scenes on the court”.
And if the crowd is always looking for gossip and fun facts in which remember funniest matches, now people know where to find the heritage of Nastase, Navratilova, Evert, Connors.. Daniela, like the unforgettable protagonist of “Vacanze Romane”, owns a sense of natural elegance and she is always perfect, both on court, where she can draw a perfect cross, and off the court when she receives an award at the “Laureus World Sports Awards”(2002).

Everything which is fashion captures her: shopping between Rome, Milan, Paris, photo shoots of which she is gladly the subject, the catwalk of which she is not scared at all. “I like to play the mannequin(=model)” she confessed to a French magazine “but it’s something that doesn’t interest me as a real job”. Tennis is always on top of her thoughts, “but in the end I’m happy” she clarifies “that it’s not the only choice I have. Speaking four languages, or example, it’s something important, it gives me confidence”. To be precise, to Slovak, German, English, Italian, she will add soon French, which she has almost assimilated , listening to songs.

Daniela has also showed to own a very strong personality, going through a personal crisis and lack of results for more than a year. During the first months of 2003 it happened to her to lose more often and lose too much weight. Journals from all around the world started to talk about anorexia and she had to face the toughest times since her talent showed up. Her first Wta title in Indian Wells in 2002 and four consecutive Grand Slams quaterfinals, had opened her the doors of the elite of tennis. Then, in a few months, she fell around the 50th position in the rankings. But undaunted, she started all over again and doubled determination. During last season she found good shape and had some prestigious victories(the best one in June against nr 4 Mauresmo), but most of all she found again the smile of her best days. At Wimbledon she lost to Sharapova, Navratilova’s last discovery, sent to increase her technical talent in Miami, at the famous Bollettieri Academy, just like Daniela. And it’s not a case that Maria, wonderful 17year old, has stunned everybody winning the tournament.

From the next Australian Open, everybody is waiting for Hantuchova to be on top again. “I don’t want to set any goal, but I perfectly know that I can do very well. At my age I still have room for technical improvement”. She says she likes the “vortex” of travels she does every season, all scenarios and people at the tournaments, especially the magical atmosphere at the slam tournaments. She sadly observes that “true friendship is hard to build in our environment, because you get to stay a little with others. During tournaments you are just too focused to socialize: matches, massages, quick meals and rest at the hotel, they take everything away.” She doesn’t say who’s the real number one today “ in reality, every player between the first 20 or 30 can beat anybody, because technical-athletic average is very high. Lots of players play a good tennis nowadays.”

Daniela practices also other sports, from ski to ice-skating. She loves basketball and her favourite player is Michael Jordan. “I’m super-active” she reveals “but on holiday I like to lie on a sunny and calm beach, with some good music”. By the way, in her new house in Montecarlo, it couldn’t be missing a piano, instrument that the golden girl naturally plays at ease. When she was a kid in Poprad, she did 8 years at the conservatory. “Strong character, goodness of heart, sense of humour and physique du role(=physical presence)” are the (obvious) qualities of her ideal man. She can play the game of the “convent girl”, since neither British tabloids get to discover something spicy about her private life. She lives celebrity life like a supplement of responsibility rather than a personal gratification. “Fame inebriates, but it can be a story without a good ending. It implies heavy pressure to stay on top and you have to understand and handle it. Very quickly”

Albireo
Jan 26th, 2005, 06:33 PM
"Fame inebriates." :worship:

"Convent girl...." :lol: Maybe her next photoshoot will include wearing a nun's habit.

My $0.02 on the Vogue shoot:

Obviously, not everyone thinks these pictures are a good representation of Daniela. For some, they break the image of her that they've created in their minds; we tend to think of her as considerably shy and modest, even when she's shown before that she's not afraid to "flaunt it," and she's certainly not as innocent as I suspect some posters here wish she was (remember the profanity she used in the Asagoe match at Wimbledon? :devil: ). But she'll be who she is, not what her fans want her to be. And that's a good thing, and a necessary one.

As it's been mentioned, there's nothing unseemly about what she's wearing in these pictures; she probably wears less on the beach, and some of her practice outfits have shown more skin than this. She's not posing suggestively, a la the GQ pics, which IMO were much more in contrast to her "clean" image than are these. And she's certainly not showing off to the extent that Kournikova or Coetzer did in some of their shoots.

These pictures have color and personality; in fact, there's probably more of her personality in these than in any interview she's done. (Let's face it-- she often seems deliberately bland and colorless in her interviews.) It's pretty obvious that she had a hell of a lot of fun doing them. As the first real major photoshoot she's done since GQ-- the unflattering Ace Magazine shoot aside-- they show a self-confidence she seems to have been lacking since 2002. Considering how much her appearance was scrutinized and ridiculed for the last two years, this shoot seems to indicate a re-emergence from the abyss of 2003-4. Hopefully, she can carry the confidence from these pages back to the court.

It wasn't long ago that we were debating whether or not she should "cover up" more on the court and whether she was taking too much time worrying about her appearance. In retrospect, that argument was as wrong-headed as it was irrelevant. Only she knows how much time she spends worrying about how she looks on- or off-court, and only she should care. She's obviously worked herself back into shape, and-- for now-- seems to be playing better. If she wants to take a week of her break and shoot some pictures, more power to her. The "fashion thing" is obviously a release for her. Wasn't that long ago we were wishing she would take more time for herself.

One last comment: Satoshi Saikusa, the photographer on these shots, is one of the top fashion photographers in the world. It must have been flattering for her to get to work with him. And while we might well have wished for a smile or two in these, these shots are-- IMO-- the first real magazine photos to do her justice.

AK-DH Fan
Jan 26th, 2005, 06:58 PM
Nice article, Albireo. I know it's not one, but it's written very professionally:)

I agree :) Exept the part about her being dead(personality-wise) during her interviews :rolleyes:

HantuchovaSweFan
Jan 26th, 2005, 07:27 PM
best pics ever! :) daniela + photoshop = :yeah:

Albireo
Jan 26th, 2005, 09:10 PM
Nice article, Albireo. I know it's not one, but it's written very professionally:)

I agree :) Exept the part about her being dead(personality-wise) during her interviews :rolleyes:

Not "dead"-- I didn't say that. :) But it frequently seems that she tries to avoid really letting her true self be exposed in interviews, like she puts on a deliberately-bland facade to hide what she really thinks and feels. I certainly don't think she is bland or dead or lacking in personality-- just that she keeps it away from the public eye. It's a defense mechanism; I know a number of people who are like that. Usually it's a self-esteem thing.

AK-DH Fan
Jan 26th, 2005, 09:27 PM
Not "dead"-- I didn't say that. :) But it frequently seems that she tries to avoid really letting her true self be exposed in interviews, like she puts on a deliberately-bland facade to hide what she really thinks and feels. I certainly don't think she is bland or dead or lacking in personality-- just that she keeps it away from the public eye. It's a defense mechanism; I know a number of people who are like that. Usually it's a self-esteem thing.

If it is a self esteem thing, than that's pretty weird cause these pics seem to reflect a confident woman. And there's no reason, why she shouldn't be. I agree, she just basically just answers the questions, doesn't really say other stuff. If what u say is true, I hope she eventually shows the real Dani off court. During press-conferences, interviews, etc.

Albireo
Jan 26th, 2005, 09:50 PM
If it is a self esteem thing, than that's pretty weird cause these pics seem to reflect a confident woman. And there's no reason, why she shouldn't be. I agree, she just basically just answers the questions, doesn't really say other stuff. If what u say is true, I hope she eventually shows the real Dani off court. During press-conferences, interviews, etc.

The pictures do seem to show a more confident person, at least in some respects. The article, in fact, tells us more than usual; where before she simply dismissed questions about her social life (and men specifically) as being "personal", this time she actually gives us an idea of what she's looking for in a guy. (Adam, Mike, Oscar and you other guys-- are you listening? :lol: ) And her bio on the WTA Tour page actually has some personal bits in it now, rather than the same old stuff. (The jewelry-store interview was :), too.)

What Daniela went through in 2003 no doubt hurt her a lot, and made her unwilling to open up, even a little. She appears to be getting over it emotionally, as well as physically. IMO, these pictures are a sign of that.

AK-DH Fan
Jan 26th, 2005, 10:11 PM
The pictures do seem to show a more confident person, at least in some respects. The article, in fact, tells us more than usual; where before she simply dismissed questions about her social life (and men specifically) as being "personal", this time she actually gives us an idea of what she's looking for in a guy. (Adam, Mike, Oscar and you other guys-- are you listening? :lol: ) And her bio on the WTA Tour page actually has some personal bits in it now, rather than the same old stuff. (The jewelry-store interview was :), too.)

What Daniela went through in 2003 no doubt hurt her a lot, and made her unwilling to open up, even a little. She appears to be getting over it emotionally, as well as physically. IMO, these pictures are a sign of that.

I totally agree :yeah:

And by the way, u can add to the list w/ Adam, Mike, Oscar . I'm also interested it what she looks for in a guy. Damn, got to go back and read it :bolt: Lets see if I have some of those qualities :angel:

Albireo
Jan 26th, 2005, 10:28 PM
I totally agree :yeah:

And by the way, u can add to the list w/ Adam, Mike, Oscar . I'm also interested it what she looks for in a guy. Damn, got to go back and read it :bolt: Lets see if I have some of those qualities :angel:

Sorry-- didn't know your name. Lots of new people here since I was a regular poster. :)

shnit.
Jan 26th, 2005, 10:29 PM
Thanks for the translation. :D
Really appriciate it.

AK-DH Fan
Jan 26th, 2005, 10:33 PM
Sorry-- didn't know your name. Lots of new people here since I was a regular poster. :)

I'm not new, I 've been here since May 2004(at least I wouldn't consider myself a newbie. I'm Brandon, btw :wavey:

AK-DH Fan
Jan 26th, 2005, 10:35 PM
Thanks for the translation. :D
Really appriciate it.

Yeah thanx Maria :)

Albireo
Jan 26th, 2005, 11:01 PM
I'm not new, I 've been here since May 2004(at least I wouldn't consider myself a newbie. I'm Brandon, btw :wavey:

Sorry. :tape: I didn't post much last year. Andy, BTW. :wavey:

But if we continue to digress, we're going to get slapped with an
:topic:

:lol:

lee station
Jan 26th, 2005, 11:17 PM
Hey where you've been Albireo :D :wavey:

AK-DH Fan
Jan 26th, 2005, 11:19 PM
Sorry. :tape: I didn't post much last year. Andy, BTW. :wavey:

But if we continue to digress, we're going to get slapped with an
:topic:

:lol:

I know, it's funny. It's seems like everytime I have a long conversation I get one of those. Thanx for the reminder.

So yeah, she like's a guy with a sence of hunor and a good heart:)

RatedR Superstar
Jan 27th, 2005, 02:17 AM
i think the photoshoot isnt really that bad, she did it in a fashion magazine, a "girlie" magazine, she did it bec she likes fashion, she didnt do it to make horny lonely boys drool over her body. Daniela always did things with class :worship:

Loz46
Jan 27th, 2005, 08:57 AM
I kno Laura translated it already, but I got another translation from an Italian friend of mine:

Good job Maria! :wavey:

lee station
Jan 27th, 2005, 11:14 AM

Hey, it's new :bounce:
It's from the Laureus Sports I think :D

lee station
Jan 27th, 2005, 12:58 PM
Thanks for the translation, Maria :wavey: :D ( and to the new one too )

lee station
Jan 27th, 2005, 01:00 PM
I didn't remember that necklace :D

http://www.danielafrenchsite.com/pictures/albums/userpics/vogue.jpg

Albireo
Jan 27th, 2005, 11:48 PM
I didn't remember that necklace :D

US Open 2003, I think. That picture was from her match with Julia "Moonball" Vakulenko.

IIRC, the necklace was a gift from Kim Clijsters. :scratch:

lee station
Jan 28th, 2005, 12:05 AM
IIRC, the necklace was a gift from Kim Clijsters. :scratch:Yeah, Kim designed it, I think :)

beauty_is_pink
Jan 28th, 2005, 12:49 AM
IIRC, the necklace was a gift from Kim Clijsters. :scratch: realli?! I never knew that! :eek:
means Daniela and Kim are pretty good friends then! ;) :D

Albireo
Jan 28th, 2005, 12:53 AM
realli?! I never knew that! :eek:
means Daniela and Kim are pretty good friends then! ;) :D

That's pretty funny, Maria-- I thought you were the one who told us the origin of that necklace! :lol: :scratch:

I was absolutely sure that info had made its way here to the CP.... Anyone remember the story here?

beauty_is_pink
Jan 28th, 2005, 12:57 AM
That's pretty funny, Maria-- I thought you were the one who told us the origin of that necklace! :lol: :scratch:

I was absolutely sure that info had made its way here to the CP.... Anyone remember the story here? Did I?! I don't kno, but you kno I have a pretty bad memory :retard:
But I'm sure if I did say it I would remember..... :scratch:

Yeah, anyone remember the story? :D

SzavayFi
Jan 28th, 2005, 01:47 AM
I like the dog tag! :p lol i remember that my mom said it was bizzare when i was watching her live on EPSN

RatedR Superstar
Jan 28th, 2005, 01:59 AM
you call that dog tag :lol: i thought it was some weird voodoo stuff to give her some luck :D

SzavayFi
Jan 28th, 2005, 03:42 AM
you call that dog tag :lol: i thought it was some weird voodoo stuff to give her some luck :D
lol i thought it looked like a dogtag, my sister wanted one of those too,

Trill
Jan 28th, 2005, 07:03 AM
:D I have one of them, it was a birthday present. I quite like them. But dog tag? lol, my friends and I call them 'those flappy-necklace things'! :lol:

Loz46
Jan 28th, 2005, 07:29 AM
:D I have one of them, it was a birthday present. I quite like them. But dog tag? lol, my friends and I call them 'those flappy-necklace things'! :lol:

I call em dog tags too! I think that is the correct name for them. Like Army dog tags! (i think) :)

Loz46
Jan 28th, 2005, 07:35 AM
Yeah, Kim designed it, I think :)

Really? i had know idea Kim designs Jewelery! :D

Kacey
Jan 28th, 2005, 09:31 PM
Hey, it's new :bounce:
It's from the Laureus Sports I think :D
yep. Dani and Johnny Mac :)
in a press interview...

Oriental_Rain
Jan 29th, 2005, 11:29 AM

Really?Coz I went to img.photobucket.com and theyre asking me bout credit card! What exactly is the URL for that? I really wanna create one... please help me...:help:

lee station
Jan 29th, 2005, 12:28 PM
yep. Dani and Johnny Mac :)
in a press interview...Hey, I thought it was from the Laureus Sports because of the dress :D

beauty_is_pink
Jan 29th, 2005, 12:38 PM
Really?Coz I went to img.photobucket.com and theyre asking me bout credit card! What exactly is the URL for that? I really wanna create one... please help me...:help: www.photobucket.com

it shouldnt ass you about credit card...
jus sign up for a free account

Kacey
Jan 30th, 2005, 12:28 AM
Hey, I thought it was from the Laureus Sports because of the dress :D
yeah. press interview...for Laureus Sports.

it shouldnt ass you about credit card...
lol...wtf?

beauty_is_pink
Jan 30th, 2005, 02:50 AM
lol...wtf? jus a stupid typo :o

I mean "ask", it was 8 in the morning! that's why excuse! :lol:

shnit.
Jan 31st, 2005, 04:31 AM
From Matt's site. Thanks :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/sofia_3388/vougeitaly6.jpg

Gert
Jan 31st, 2005, 08:49 AM
Great pic, thanks

matt25
Jan 31st, 2005, 04:59 PM
Great pic, thanks

Special thanks to Paul who upload that image into my album :worship:

mandy7
Jan 31st, 2005, 06:15 PM
hey Matt,
i was wondering
we always give you credit when we get pics from your site
do you do the same when you get them from the CP?

matt25
Jan 31st, 2005, 06:57 PM
hey Matt,
i was wondering
we always give you credit when we get pics from your site
do you do the same when you get them from the CP?

I try to write the copyright in pic. description, but not all the pics - same as other forums. Sometimes it's hard to find out the original owner some of the pictures :rolleyes:

mandy7
Jan 31st, 2005, 07:02 PM
you know i've got a point here mate
there's some things you get from the cp
but you never give any credit
while when we sometimes get pics from your site
we do, and we thank you for it

matt25
Jan 31st, 2005, 07:12 PM
you never give any credit

how could you write something like that? You are maybe blind mandy :cool:
but I respect your very-very interesting opinion.

p.s.1: compare my and claire's album with copyright descriptions.
p.s.2: I thougt some members at CP became more positive after some time, but I have been mistaken.

mandy7
Jan 31st, 2005, 07:15 PM
i'm not gonna compare anything,
i just think you don't give enough credit
and people might not like that
so you should look into it
and that's my last comment on this subject.

matt25
Jan 31st, 2005, 07:17 PM
that's my last comment on this subject.

Yeaah, me too!

Hant11
Jan 31st, 2005, 07:43 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

mandy7
Jan 31st, 2005, 08:13 PM
explain your :rolleyes:'s

shnit.
Feb 2nd, 2005, 12:32 AM
http://www.americanphoto.co.jp/photosearch/Previews/PLX114179.jpg
http://www.americanphoto.co.jp/photosearch/Previews/PLX114178.jpg
http://www.americanphoto.co.jp/photosearch/Previews/PLX114164.jpg

lee station
Feb 2nd, 2005, 09:12 AM
Thanks for the pics! :D

mandy7
Feb 2nd, 2005, 10:07 AM
http://www.dropshots-protennisphotos.com/id25.html

http://www.dropshots-protennisphotos.com/id26.html

http://www.dropshots-protennisphotos.com/id27.html

http://www.dropshots-protennisphotos.com/id28.html

not sure if you've seen them :unsure:
they're pretty old :o

Beefy
Feb 2nd, 2005, 10:22 AM
They're not that old! I was expecting stuff from like 2001 when she had the dodge hair do

[HUN]Albi
Feb 2nd, 2005, 03:05 PM
http://www.wtatour.com/global/photogallery/tokyo1/f_17.jpg http://www.wtatour.com/global/photogallery/tokyo1/f_26a.jpg
I don't know you have seen these before :confused: (from wtatour.com)

lee station
Feb 2nd, 2005, 08:48 PM
http://www.dropshots-protennisphotos.com/id25.html

http://www.dropshots-protennisphotos.com/id26.html

http://www.dropshots-protennisphotos.com/id27.html

http://www.dropshots-protennisphotos.com/id28.html

not sure if you've seen them :unsure:
they're pretty old :o They were posted last year in this thread IIRC
Thanks anyway :)
Lovely outfit by the way :worship:

Albi']http://www.wtatour.com/global/photogallery/tokyo1/f_17.jpg http://www.wtatour.com/global/photogallery/tokyo1/f_26a.jpg
I don't know you have seen these before :confused: (from wtatour.com)Thanks :bounce: finally wtatour.com has some pic of Daniela!! :D

alltennis69
Feb 3rd, 2005, 04:17 AM

This is an amazing picture..!!...looks like it is from Italian Vouge..!...any more...:drool:

beauty_is_pink
Feb 3rd, 2005, 11:31 AM
This is an amazing picture..!!...looks like it is from Italian Vouge..!...any more...:drool:it is :)

Hantuchova 4 ME
Feb 4th, 2005, 05:55 AM

Great picture, love it, good work. Finally we see the whole picture. :)

shnit.
Feb 5th, 2005, 01:24 AM
http://62.18.33.91/fotoweb/Grid.fwx?position=9&archiveId=5074&columns=4&rows=2&sorting=ModifiedTimeAsc&search=daniela%20and%20hantuchova

lee station
Feb 5th, 2005, 07:59 AM
:inlove: :D
http://62.18.33.91/fotoweb/Preview.fwx?position=240&archiveType=ImageFolder&sorting=ModifiedTimeAsc&search=daniela%20and%20hantuchova&fileId=94037268888FF0A1A29F8C7CB6C312B9948653062CA 0D19E338D2449385865CAC939D82285C35F7F8701EDE4EEA4A 30946AF13AFCFBAB0C5678F7D7C40C6B75CDE84F4CCC868FD5 3209E58381D25A3CDFC18F644A51096236828FCD5D15E09BD2 11CB082895500AF21DF9510E9AB0B9AF3395F5381CFF412
http://62.18.33.91/fotoweb/Preview.fwx?position=239&archiveType=ImageFolder&sorting=ModifiedTimeAsc&search=daniela%20and%20hantuchova&fileId=94037268888FF0A1A29F8C7CB6C312B9948653062CA 0D19E338D2449385865CAC939D82285C35F7F8701EDE4EEA4A 30946AF13AFCFBAB0C545ACE8BCD45A1839DE84F4CCC868FD5 3209E58381D25A3CDFC18F644A51096236828FCD5D15E09BD2 11CB082895500AF21DF9510E9AB0B9AF3395F5381CFF412

shnit.
Feb 7th, 2005, 10:11 PM
From Matt's site, Thanks!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/sofia_3388/df7f8295.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/sofia_3388/55426556.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/sofia_3388/b77ce668.jpg

beauty_is_pink
Feb 8th, 2005, 02:17 AM
from Sydney
http://viatennis.smakdesign.com.au/vtp/vtp.htm

http://viatennis.smakdesign.com.au/vtp/pics/64.jpg

justyna
Feb 10th, 2005, 10:46 AM
not sure if I've seen these pics before..

mandy7
Feb 10th, 2005, 11:07 AM
aww, the second one is so cute :awww:

lee station
Feb 10th, 2005, 11:23 AM
The third one is new to me! :) :bounce:

mandy7
Feb 11th, 2005, 03:58 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/mandy7/Daniela/ausmagazine.jpg

from some aussie tennis mag
sarah (inkyfan) scanned it for me :yeah: )

lee station
Feb 11th, 2005, 09:22 PM
They seem new to me... :)

Edit
McCarron's pics have been updated,too :bounce:

andrewbroad
Feb 11th, 2005, 10:13 PM
http://cache.wtaworld.com/wtaworld/images/statusicon//post_new.gif Today, 10:22 PM #1167 (http://www.wtaworld.com/showpost.php?p=4897455&postcount=1167) http://cache.wtaworld.com/wtaworld/images/flags/Bhutan.gif sapore di mare (http://www.wtaworld.com/member.php?u=18600) vbmenu_register("postmenu_4897455", true);

http://cache.wtaworld.com/wtaworld/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gifhttp://cache.wtaworld.com/wtaworld/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gifhttp://cache.wtaworld.com/wtaworld/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gifhttp://cache.wtaworld.com/wtaworld/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gifhttp://cache.wtaworld.com/wtaworld/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gifhttp://cache.wtaworld.com/wtaworld/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.gifhttp://cache.wtaworld.com/wtaworld/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.gifhttp://cache.wtaworld.com/wtaworld/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.gifhttp://cache.wtaworld.com/wtaworld/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.gifhttp://cache.wtaworld.com/wtaworld/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.gifhttp://cache.wtaworld.com/wtaworld/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.gif

They seem new to me... :)

Edit
McCarron's pics have been updated,too :bounce:
Attached Imageshttp://cache.wtaworld.com/wtaworld/images/attach/jpg.gif8425.jpg (http://www.wtaworld.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=32965) (22.4 KB, 0 views)

I never get tired of seeing those photos of Daniela from the 2003 Laureus Awards! :hearts: :drool: :hearts:

--
Dr. Andrew Broad
http://www.geocities.com/andrewbroad/ (http://www.geocities.com/andrewbroad/)
http://www.geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/ (http://www.geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/)
http://www.geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/hantu/ (http://www.geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/hantu/)

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/danielahantuchova/ (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/danielahantuchova/)
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jeldani/ (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jeldani/)

lee station
Feb 12th, 2005, 11:26 AM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :D !!!!!!
http://dhwpics.web1000.com/Eurotel%20Slovak%20Indoor,%20Bratislava%201999/slides/940402897.jpghttp://dhwpics.web1000.com/Eurotel%20Slovak%20Indoor,%20Bratislava%201999/slides/940403081.jpghttp://dhwpics.web1000.com/Miscanalleous/slides/995971700.jpg
http://dhwpics.web1000.com/Miscanalleous/slides/995971909.jpghttp://dhwpics.web1000.com/Miscanalleous/slides/995971991.jpghttp://dhwpics.web1000.com/Miscanalleous/slides/995972107.jpg

http://dhwpics.web1000.com/Miscanalleous/slides/36346.jpg
http://dhwpics.web1000.com/Miscanalleous/slides/346364.jpg
http://dhwpics.web1000.com/Miscanalleous/slides/995279659.jpghttp://dhwpics.web1000.com/Miscanalleous/slides/995279736.jpghttp://dhwpics.web1000.com/Miscanalleous/slides/995279935.jpg
http://dhwpics.web1000.com/Miscanalleous/slides/995971848.jpghttp://dhwpics.web1000.com/Miscanalleous/slides/1016540960.jpg
http://dhwpics.web1000.com/Miscanalleous/slides/net-pics20.jpghttp://dhwpics.web1000.com/Miscanalleous/slides/net-pics19.jpg
http://dhwpics.web1000.com/Miscanalleous/slides/hant1.jpg
http://dhwpics.web1000.com/Eurotel%20Slovak%20Indoor,%20Bratislava%201999/slides/930657185.jpghttp://dhwpics.web1000.com/Eurotel%20Slovak%20Indoor,%20Bratislava%201999/slides/930657213.jpghttp://dhwpics.web1000.com/Eurotel%20Slovak%20Indoor,%20Bratislava%201999/slides/940402993.jpg
http://dhwpics.web1000.com/Miscanalleous/slides/pictures-19.jpg
http://dhwpics.web1000.com/Miscanalleous/slides/pictures-52.jpg
http://dhwpics.web1000.com/Miscanalleous/slides/pictures-100.jpg
http://dhwpics.web1000.com/Miscanalleous/slides/pictures-101.jpg
http://dhwpics.web1000.com/Miscanalleous/slides/pictures-102.jpg
http://dhwpics.web1000.com/Miscanalleous/slides/pictures-103.jpg
http://dhwpics.web1000.com/Miscanalleous/slides/net-pics11.jpghttp://dhwpics.web1000.com/Miscanalleous/slides/net-pics12.jpg

http://dhwpics.web1000.com/Miscanalleous/slides/net-pics13.jpghttp://dhwpics.web1000.com/Miscanalleous/slides/net-pics14.jpg

lee station
Feb 13th, 2005, 02:08 PM
More from the same site :bounce:
http://dhwpics.web1000.com/Open%20Gaz%20De%20France,%20Paris,%202003/slides/HantuKids020503.jpg
http://dhwpics.web1000.com/Open%20Gaz%20De%20France,%20Paris,%202003/slides/7_2_p.jpg

It's pretty cool, needs an update though :)

http://dhwpics.web1000.com/Fed%20Cup%202000/slides/956756276.jpghttp://dhwpics.web1000.com/Fed%20Cup%202000/slides/956912028.jpghttp://dhwpics.web1000.com/Fed%20Cup%202000/slides/956912171.jpg

http://dhwpics.web1000.com/Magazines/slides/februar2002.jpg
http://dhwpics.web1000.com/Magazines/slides/M-13.jpg
http://dhwpics.web1000.com/Wimbledon%202001/slides/mixed-final5.jpg
http://dhwpics.web1000.com/Wimbledon%202001/slides/mixed-final6.jpg

http://dhwpics.web1000.com/Wimbledon%202001/slides/mixed-final7.jpg
http://dhwpics.web1000.com/Wimbledon%202001/slides/mixed-final8.jpg

http://dhwpics.web1000.com/Wimbledon%202001/slides/mixed-final9.jpg

http://dhwpics.web1000.com/Wimbledon%202001/slides/mixed-final10.jpg
http://dhwpics.web1000.com/Wimbledon%202001/slides/mixed-final12.jpg

http://dhwpics.web1000.com/Wimbledon%202001/slides/mixed-final13.jpg
http://dhwpics.web1000.com/Wimbledon%202001/slides/mixed-final16.jpg
http://dhwpics.web1000.com/Pacific%20Life%20Open,%20Indian%20Wells%202002/slides/Quarter+-+Cool+1.jpg
http://dhwpics.web1000.com/Pacific%20Life%20Open,%20Indian%20Wells%202002/slides/Quarter+-+Cool+2.jpg
http://dhwpics.web1000.com/Pacific%20Life%20Open,%20Indian%20Wells%202002/slides/Quarter+-+Cool+3.jpg
http://dhwpics.web1000.com/Pacific%20Life%20Open,%20Indian%20Wells%202002/slides/Final+-+Winner+1.jpg
http://dhwpics.web1000.com/Pacific%20Life%20Open,%20Indian%20Wells%202002/slides/Final+-+Winner+2.jpg
http://dhwpics.web1000.com/Pacific%20Life%20Open,%20Indian%20Wells%202002/slides/Final+-+Winner+3.jpg
http://dhwpics.web1000.com/Pacific%20Life%20Open,%20Indian%20Wells%202002/slides/Final+-+Winner+4.jpg
http://dhwpics.web1000.com/Pacific%20Life%20Open,%20Indian%20Wells%202002/slides/Final+-+Winner+5.jpg
http://dhwpics.web1000.com/Pacific%20Life%20Open,%20Indian%20Wells%202002/slides/Final+-+Winner+6.jpg
http://dhwpics.web1000.com/Pacific%20Life%20Open,%20Indian%20Wells%202002/slides/Final+-+Winner+7.jpg
http://dhwpics.web1000.com/Pacific%20Life%20Open,%20Indian%20Wells%202002/slides/Final+-+Winner+10.jpg
http://dhwpics.web1000.com/Pacific%20Life%20Open,%20Indian%20Wells%202002/slides/Final+-+Winner+13.jpg
http://dhwpics.web1000.com/Pacific%20Life%20Open,%20Indian%20Wells%202002/slides/Final+-+Winner+14.jpg

andrewbroad
Feb 13th, 2005, 02:10 PM
The links in the above two posts appear to be broken, as all I see are red 'X's.

--
Dr. Andrew Broad
http://www.geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/ (http://www.geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/)
http://www.geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/hantu/ (http://www.geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/hantu/)

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/danielahantuchova/ (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/danielahantuchova/)

lee station
Feb 13th, 2005, 02:21 PM
The links in the above two posts appear to be broken, as all I see are red 'X's.

--
Dr. Andrew Broad

Andrew, :wavey:

I can see the pics. The site's called Daniela Hantuchova World and hasn't been updated in a while, maybe that's why the pics don't appear?

Edit: I got *****'s as of late when trying to post pics from advantage-tennis
Perhaps it's wtaworld?

Hope that you can take a look at the pics soon

DaNieLa RoCkZ
Feb 13th, 2005, 02:36 PM
Wow.. there werent any people in the stand for her Mixed final!! That must be dissapointing

Wiggly
Feb 13th, 2005, 03:15 PM
http://dhwpics.web1000.com/Wimbledon%202001/slides/mixed-final9.jpg

:eek: :o :rolleyes:

Oriental_Rain
Feb 14th, 2005, 01:15 AM
Wow.. there werent any people in the stand for her Mixed final!! That must be dissapointing

correct me if Im wrong.:confused:
Because I think the match was supposed to be at the center court but due to rain, they had it at the show court instead...
They had separate presentation with this,
the first one was the pic where Danka was lookin at her trophy
and the second one was after the mens final, when some royalties was doin the awarding...
This was the first time I saw Danka and I became an instant fan after that!;)

shnit.
Feb 14th, 2005, 08:54 AM
http://dabadie.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/images/P1010184-thumb.JPG

http://dabadie.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/images/P1010185-thumb.JPG"] ("http://dabadie.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/images/P1010185-thumb.JPG [/IMG)

andrewbroad
Feb 14th, 2005, 10:11 PM
http://dabadie.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/images/P1010184-thumb.JPG

http://dabadie.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/images/P1010185-thumb.JPG

Who are these people?

--
Dr. Andrew Broad

joon
Feb 14th, 2005, 10:56 PM
the guy is a commentator from wowow channel. it's a japanese channel. they had a coverage of the australian open. it's where they show dani's commercial of yonex.

RatedR Superstar
Feb 15th, 2005, 01:54 AM
the guy is a commentator from wowow channel. it's a japanese channel. they had a coverage of the australian open. it's where they show dani's commercial of yonex.

yup, thats right, its from the wowow channel here, Daniela is one of their fave player, they always show her matches....

Damn, they did an interview with Daniela, i knew i should have watch more tennis coverage in their channel!

Oriental_Rain
Feb 15th, 2005, 05:20 AM
I saw that interview, they showed it after her second round match. It was short but cute interview and the guy was a lil starstruck IMO...
She was asked bout her game, her fans, and if she ever had any offers to do a movie. Then she replyed, "there are a lot of stuff goin on around me but tennis is the most important thing" or something like that. 'ya know... a typical Daniela.:)

BTW: The guy was cute, he looks Italian but hes fluent in japanese...
who found this pic? youre a lil close guys in finding her commercial. Maybe we can find some contacts or someone who knows japanese and request to WOWOW...

Daniela's last word in the commercial;

Its Yonex!:yeah:

RatedR Superstar
Feb 15th, 2005, 08:11 AM
I saw that interview, they showed it after her second round match. It was short but cute interview and the guy was a lil starstruck IMO...
She was asked bout her game, her fans, and if she ever had any offers to do a movie. Then she replyed, "there are a lot of stuff goin on around me but tennis is the most important thing" or something like that. 'ya know... a typical Daniela.:)

BTW: The guy was cute, he looks Italian but hes fluent in japanese...
who found this pic? youre a lil close guys in finding her commercial. Maybe we can find some contacts or someone who knows japanese and request to WOWOW...

Daniela's last word in the commercial;

Its Yonex!:yeah:

you saw the interview? ..damn, i miss out on something good again :mad:

Oriental_Rain
Feb 15th, 2005, 09:44 AM
Yep lucky meh! Actually you should wait between the breaks because thats where they show the good stuff..:)

Kacey
Feb 17th, 2005, 09:47 PM
http://www.yonex.com/images/tennis_hantuchova.jpg

lee station
Feb 20th, 2005, 04:45 PM
http://shimizuhump.or.tv/tennis_site/03works/toray2004/photo/P1030980.jpg (http://shimizuhump.or.tv/tennis_site/03works/toray2004/photo/P1030919.html)
http://shimizuhump.or.tv/tennis_site/03works/toray2004/photo/P1030919.jpg (http://shimizuhump.or.tv/tennis_site/03works/toray2004/photo/P1040003.html)
http://shimizuhump.or.tv/tennis_site/03works/toray2004/photo/P1040003.jpg (http://shimizuhump.or.tv/tennis_site/03works/toray2004/photo/P1030905.html)
http://shimizuhump.or.tv/tennis_site/03works/toray2004/photo/P1030905.jpg (http://shimizuhump.or.tv/tennis_site/03works/toray2004/photo/P1030964.html)

http://www.dropshots-protennisphotos.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/danime.jpg
Are these new? :bounce: :D
http://home.wanadoo.nl/tennisgirls/2002Hantuchova/Linz11.JPG
http://home.wanadoo.nl/tennisgirls/2002Hantuchova/page_01.htm
http://home.wanadoo.nl/tennisgirls/2002cham/Hantuchova/ch56.JPG
http://home.wanadoo.nl/tennisgirls/2002cham/Hantuchova/page_01.htm
http://home.wanadoo.nl/tennisgirls/2003ao/cap035.jpg
http://home.wanadoo.nl/tennisgirls/2003ao/page_01.htm

nice stuff...
http://mitglied.lycos.de/tennisphotos/hantuchova.html
http://cute-tennis-girl.skyblog.com/
http://www.smoe.org/meth/gallery/script.cgi?page=23&options=D&options=T&options=U
http://media.santabanta.com/full1/Sports/Daniela%20Hantuchova/dan2d.jpg
http://blogsimages.skynet.be/images/000/009/520_hantuchova2.jpg

lee station
Feb 22nd, 2005, 10:16 AM
I could tell that the girl in cyan is Slovakian from her facial features, but I had to look at my records to learn that Daniela played doubles with Janette Husárová at the Tokyo Pan Pacific 2004. I love the Slovakian Look! :drool:

--
Dr. Andrew Broad

Hey :) didn't she play with Callens?

That's her in the pic, I think :)

~|Naomi|~
Feb 22nd, 2005, 01:00 PM
She definately played with Els and that is Els in the pic, she is Belgian:)

mandy7
Feb 22nd, 2005, 01:47 PM
I could tell that the girl in cyan is Slovakian from her facial features, but I had to look at my records to learn that Daniela played doubles with Janette Husárová at the Tokyo Pan Pacific 2004. I love the Slovakian Look! :drool:

:bs: :lol:

HantuchovaSweFan
Feb 23rd, 2005, 07:30 PM
new caps? :tape:
http://freehost08.websamba.com/helmik-koing/html/usop04_dh01.htm
http://freehost08.websamba.com/helmik-koing/html/usop04_dh02.htm
http://freehost08.websamba.com/helmik-koing/html/usop04_dh03.htm
http://home.paonline.com/johnsonb/dani/
http://www.toray-ppo.co.jp/web/pc/scoreboard/interview/0201_06/
http://tvcaps.over-blog.com/article-2087-6.html

lee station
Feb 23rd, 2005, 09:21 PM
Wow :bounce: :D :hearts:

:hug: :bounce: D:smooch:a:smooch:n:smooch:i:smooch:e:smooch:l :smooch:a :D
:bounce:C'MON :worship: IN DOHA !!! :bounce: :rocker2: :bigclap:

lee station
Feb 26th, 2005, 12:34 PM
:D :inlove:
From the French Site:

http://www.danielafrenchsite.com/pictures/albums/mags21/10006550.jpg
http://www.danielafrenchsite.com/pictures/albums/mags21/danipresentation.jpg
http://www.danielafrenchsite.com/pictures/albums/mags21/smahmag.jpg
http://www.danielafrenchsite.com/pictures/albums/mags/tennisjapandaniela.jpg
http://www.danielafrenchsite.com/pictures/albums/mags/tennisjapandaniela2.jpg
http://www.danielafrenchsite.com/pictures/albums/mags21/tennisjournal.jpg
http://www.danielafrenchsite.com/pictures/albums/mags21/japjap.jpg
http://www.danielafrenchsite.com/pictures/albums/mags21/danijapaac.jpg
http://www.danielafrenchsite.com/pictures/albums/mags21/danijapaa.jpg
http://www.danielafrenchsite.com/pictures/albums/mags/Num%E9riser0004.jpg
http://www.danielafrenchsite.com/pictures/albums/mags/Num%E9riser0002.jpg
http://www.danielafrenchsite.com/pictures/albums/mags21/hgfhgfh.jpg
http://www.danielafrenchsite.com/pictures/albums/mags/Num%E9riser0001.jpg

wipeout
Feb 26th, 2005, 01:58 PM
Seems Daniela is big in Japan. :D

"The Super Impact" :confused: :tape: :lol:

lee station
Feb 26th, 2005, 04:34 PM
:D :inlove: :smooch:
http://www.tennis-center.de/galleryz/hantuchova/images/hantuchova01.jpg
http://users.pandora.be/tennisnews/Tennisnews/Pictures/Players/Women/hantuchova.jpg

lee station
Feb 27th, 2005, 11:14 AM
bouncy, bouncy:worship: :bounce:
http://www.ultimatenzsoccer.com/9c7a6fa0.jpg

Kacey
Feb 27th, 2005, 08:25 PM
god, i hope this is on a new page....

http://www.rexfeatures.com/thumb/417484af.jpg
http://www.rexfeatures.com/thumb/417484w.jpg
http://www.rexfeatures.com/thumb/417484v.jpg

edit-dang. they dont work...and its still not on the next page :(
hang on...maybe the next post will work.

Kacey
Feb 27th, 2005, 08:41 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/kc123/danielaa.bmp
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/kc123/danielaa2.bmp
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/kc123/danielaa3.bmp
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/kc123/danielaa5.bmp

beauty_is_pink
Feb 27th, 2005, 08:43 PM
you're trying to get to the next page, cause Adrian's pics takes a long time to dl KC?

Kacey
Feb 27th, 2005, 08:48 PM
yes.
note to adrian: please dont post that many pictures in one post. its killing my computer :o

beauty_is_pink
Feb 27th, 2005, 08:50 PM
here.. I'll help...

beauty_is_pink
dooodooo

beauty_is_pink
guess
the
to
be
longer

Kacey
Feb 27th, 2005, 08:52 PM
lol. its still not on the next page!

arggggggggughhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Kacey
Feb 27th, 2005, 08:53 PM
ah. there you go :)

Kacey
Feb 27th, 2005, 08:58 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/kc123/danielaa.bmp
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/kc123/danielaa2.bmp
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/kc123/danielaa3.bmp
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/kc123/danielaa5.bmp

from rexfeatures.com.

saab95
Mar 1st, 2005, 03:51 PM
http://boxmail.biz/constructor/img/183108.jpg
catch the Molik

01-03-2005 17-46
DELIGHT for DANIELA HANTUCHOVA! The Slovak will be back in the Top 15 next week, taking her FIRST of TWO MATCH POINTS with Alicia Molik serving at 15-40... GAME SET MATCH 7-6 (9-7) 6-2, coming back from a 5-2 deficit in the first set! Hantuchova's smile lights up the night sky! :angel:

Iker1
Mar 5th, 2005, 10:17 AM
pics taken by my friend
from http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs

http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs/uploadFiles/2005-02/1_618720_1.jpg

http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs/uploadFiles/2005-02/1_618720_2.jpg

http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs/uploadFiles/2005-02/1_618720_3.jpg

http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs/uploadFiles/2005-02/1_618720_4.jpg

http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs/uploadFiles/2005-02/1_618720_5.jpg

Iker1
Mar 5th, 2005, 10:19 AM
http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs/uploadFiles/2005-02/1_618735_2.jpg

http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs/uploadFiles/2005-02/1_618735_3.jpg

http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs/uploadFiles/2005-02/1_618735_4.jpg

shnit.
Mar 5th, 2005, 10:33 AM
Awesome pics! Thanks :D

Rohin.
Mar 5th, 2005, 10:43 AM
Daniela is just looking ridiculously hot in those pictures :drool: :hearts:

lee station
Mar 5th, 2005, 10:54 AM
pics taken by my friend
from http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs (http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs)

Say thank you to her from me! :D :worship:

alibaby
Mar 5th, 2005, 10:59 AM
Say thank you to her from me! :D :worship:
yes,from me too,please....phantastic!!

Iker1
Mar 5th, 2005, 01:47 PM
you're welcome. :wavey:

Kacey
Mar 7th, 2005, 10:49 PM
http://img177.exs.cx/img177/9832/presse4eo.jpg
thanks to french site.

shnit.
Mar 8th, 2005, 10:47 PM
From the GM:

http://www.tennislifemagazine.com/photo-galleries/05-AustralianOpen/01-22-Oz/images/01-22-oz05.jpg

beauty_is_pink
Mar 9th, 2005, 04:11 AM
AL found this :)
outtakes of her shoot for the Vogue magazine

http://www.satoshisaikusa.com/pics/portrait_nathalia_2.jpg

Albireo
Mar 9th, 2005, 04:17 AM
Damn, Pinky-- in the minute it took me to get back here and post it you beat me to it! :wavey:

beauty_is_pink
Mar 9th, 2005, 04:18 AM
too bad that's the only one huh... darn

Hant11
Mar 9th, 2005, 04:24 AM
i don"t like this pic

Kimberley_82
Mar 9th, 2005, 06:30 AM
I do like the picture.

I think it's really good, I like it more than some of the ones that were in the magazine.

mandy7
Mar 9th, 2005, 06:31 AM
i think it's an awesome pic

lee station
Mar 9th, 2005, 09:10 AM

Thanks a lot!!!! :hearts: :D :worship: :worship: :worship: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Oriental_Rain
Mar 9th, 2005, 09:55 AM

:unsure: :scratch:mmm Im not sure if I like this pic or not... a bit undecided!
I wanna see a bigger version of this, dya have any?

lee station
Mar 9th, 2005, 10:03 AM
omg her belly button :worship: :kiss: :drool: yaya

Thank you, Thank you Albireo :D

Oriental_Rain
Mar 9th, 2005, 10:06 AM
http://img177.exs.cx/img177/9832/presse4eo.jpg
thanks to french site.

is that tattoo for real???

FunksterNumber1
Mar 9th, 2005, 10:39 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't think so !
I didn't saw anything on her belly during the last tournaments.

But she wore a nice Shirt (love me or leave me !) I won't leave her ;)

wipeout
Mar 9th, 2005, 10:59 AM
The tattoo was quite possibly a henna tattoo that fades over a couple of weeks or something that just washed off. :)

mandy7
Mar 9th, 2005, 11:00 AM

the guy is using a brush, tattoo's are done with a needle
so what do you think? ;) :p

Shoulderpova
Mar 9th, 2005, 12:05 PM
Daniela Hantuchova poses in her recent photo shoot with Italian Vogue :bolt:
http://www.wtatour.com/global/photogallery/dh05vogue/f_05.jpg

http://www.wtatour.com/global/photogallery/dh05vogue/f_08.jpg

http://www.wtatour.com/global/photogallery/dh05vogue/f_10.jpg

Kacey
Mar 10th, 2005, 01:00 AM
Damn, Pinky-- in the minute it took me to get back here and post it you beat me to it! :wavey:
nice job finding this one. i like it :)
they got her name wrong though. nathalia :o

i really find it odd though, as to why wtatour.com would actually put these photos on their site. other tennis players have made photoshoots and such, but they decide to put her pictures on. and didn't Venus also have pictures in this same issue of vogue? lol, why didnt they put hers in?
not that i dont like the idea of it, im just curious.

its probably some sort of "promotion" thing but....i was just real surprised when i saw it on wtatour.
flattering that Daniela actually has a little her own little section in the photo gallery though.

Kacey
Mar 10th, 2005, 01:02 AM
the guy is using a brush, tattoo's are done with a needle
so what do you think? ;) :p

it also says temp tats on the wall there.

RatedR Superstar
Mar 10th, 2005, 01:29 AM

wow :hearts: i think she is wearing a thong :tape:

shnit.
Mar 10th, 2005, 01:33 AM
wow :hearts: i think she is wearing a thong :tape:
:scared:

I'm thinking it's more of a bikini-ish thong, swimsuit thing. :p

beauty_is_pink
Mar 10th, 2005, 01:36 AM
oh ew. Thank the lord its not the backview :unsure:

pretty sure it's jus a string bikini, she is after all modelling "summer clothing", bikinis being one of the clothing option

Oriental_Rain
Mar 10th, 2005, 04:16 AM
ooops I didnt see the temp tatt on the wall...
a minor booboo for me I guess hehehe
mandy, you like being sarcastic eh? :)

Albireo
Mar 10th, 2005, 04:19 AM

Yeah, I went to the photog's home page and scanned through until I found her-- there are three of the Vogue shots there, including this one. The page specifically says "DANIELA HANTUCHOVA," but the pic is marked "nathalia" for some reason. :scratch:

i really find it odd though, as to why wtatour.com would actually put these photos on their site. other tennis players have made photoshoots and such, but they decide to put her pictures on. and didn't Venus also have pictures in this same issue of vogue? lol, why didnt they put hers in?
not that i dont like the idea of it, im just curious.

Wertheim discussed this back when the GQ shots came out. He was really bothered by the fact that the Tour itself had been behind the GQ shoot, even though Jim Fuhse (one of the WTA marketers) had specifically said that the Tour was going to push the "sex angle." Wertheim was also bothered by the fact that DH was still being marketed as the Tour's "newest Anna" during the whole weight-loss fiasco, and he wondered if the Tour itself was responsible, unconsciously, for (what he considered) her-- ahem-- "personal problems" of that time.

What does this have to do with anything? It raises the possibility that the Tour arranged the Vogue shoot, and that's why they would display the results of said shoot on their website. I don't recall other photoshoots getting such official treatment from the Tour. Or, it's possible that the photoshoot was arranged by Camp DH or Vogue, although I don't know that she's a big enough "name" to have Vogue act on her request, or to have Vogue seek her out. In any case, having this particular photographer doing the shoot indicates that there was a lot of effort and $$$ put into this.

That the WTA is putting the photos on their site actually irritates me a great deal. They're happy to promote her when she's "pretty," but they won't lift a fucking finger to help her in 2003 when she's getting massacred in the press. The Tour does nothing when the British media are asking "where have her tits gone?", and yet they're more than willing to display said body parts on their website when it's good publicity? Damn filthy hypocrites, from Larry Scott on down.

Sorry to vent; especially sorry to the old-timers here who've heard it before. But if anyone says the WTA has the best interests of its players in mind-- regarding injury, safety, or otherwise-- they're ignorant. The Tour will promote players only so long as as they're marketable. Cross that line-- lose too much weight, gain too much weight, get caught with some bad weed-- and the WTA will chuck you to the lions, or out into the street.

Hmmph.

:)

Albireo
Mar 10th, 2005, 04:25 AM

Speak for yourself. :lol:

[HUN]Albi
Mar 10th, 2005, 04:29 AM
I think the last picture which Daniela "sleeps" on is great. But there are other off-court pictures i love better :)

shnit.
Mar 10th, 2005, 04:30 AM

Atomic wedgie! :scared: :lol:

mandy7
Mar 10th, 2005, 06:44 AM
mandy, you like being sarcastic eh? :)

me? :angel:

Oriental_Rain
Mar 10th, 2005, 11:52 AM
yes you mandy dutchy you!;)

lee station
Mar 10th, 2005, 03:49 PM
I like what Satoshi did with the hair :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
:drool: umm

lee station
Mar 10th, 2005, 04:37 PM
Justine-> Christine :lol:
Daniela-> Nathalia :lol:

C'mon Nathalia! :D :bounce:

shnit.
Mar 10th, 2005, 11:24 PM
From the frenchsite:

http://manfred5548.fotopic.net/c422350_25.html
http://manfred5548.fotopic.net/c422153_49.html

There's also some pics of Elena, K-lina, ElenaB and lots of Sharapova which i dont really care cause im soo not a fan. eww. Yea that's right, i'm soo not a fan. Woo.
;)

lee station
Mar 12th, 2005, 04:26 PM
i don"t like this pic
:D Oh, there are nastier pics out there. In example, some with Domachowska or Myskina!

Tati & Dani
Mar 13th, 2005, 12:27 AM
I know this is not a new picture, but i thought the most people who save Dani-pictures on their computer (like me) wanne have this.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/buffon83/cid_000701c5276ad05b7b00737a5351telenet.jpg

shnit.
Mar 16th, 2005, 12:34 AM
http://www.tennis-ontheline.com/pics/05ao/05ozdaniela%20hantuchova01.jpg
http://www.tennis-ontheline.com/pics/05ao/05ozdaniela%20hantuchova02.jpg
http://www.tennis-ontheline.com/pics/05ao/05ozdaniela%20hantuchova03.jpg
http://www.tennis-ontheline.com/pics/05ao/05ozdaniela%20hantuchova04.jpg
http://www.tennis-ontheline.com/pics/05ao/05ozdaniela%20hantuchova05.jpg

RatedR Superstar
Mar 16th, 2005, 01:45 AM
I know this is not a new picture, but i thought the most people who save Dani-pictures on their computer (like me) wanne have this.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y27/buffon83/cid_000701c5276ad05b7b00737a5351telenet.jpg

her dad looks like Santa :D

Oriental_Rain
Mar 16th, 2005, 04:23 PM
Igor jr.:hearts: :drool: :lick: :kiss: as always

smarties
Mar 17th, 2005, 12:00 AM
Her and her brother really look a lot alike!!!

mousee
Mar 18th, 2005, 05:08 PM
here is what i promised
(http://idea4.net/~mousee/pics/scan.jpg)sry guys, but i can't do more...it's from papers :(

mandy7
Mar 18th, 2005, 05:55 PM
:cool:

lee station
Mar 18th, 2005, 06:55 PM
Thanks Mousee! :D

Tati & Dani
Mar 18th, 2005, 11:22 PM
here is what i promised
(http://idea4.net/~mousee/pics/scan.jpg)sry guys, but i can't do more...it's from papers :(

beauty and the beast lol

RatedR Superstar
Mar 19th, 2005, 01:34 AM
Daniela is just gorgeous :hearts:

Oriental_Rain
Mar 19th, 2005, 05:44 AM
she looks chubby. but not in a bad way, a chubby cute one!:)

Oriental_Rain
Mar 19th, 2005, 06:01 AM
Her and her brother really look a lot alike!!!

really you think so?:scratch:
coz I think Igor looks so much of his dad
and Danka looks like her mom

beauty_is_pink
Mar 20th, 2005, 01:32 AM
http://www.sports.it/it/slideshow/images/20050309/12daniela.jpg

RatedR Superstar
Mar 20th, 2005, 01:37 AM
thats old right? i know ive seen it before.

beauty_is_pink
Mar 20th, 2005, 02:04 AM
yep. 2002
there were pics of Daniela and Serena

Oriental_Rain
Mar 21st, 2005, 03:22 AM
I have copy of those pics:)

chanbecks
Mar 22nd, 2005, 07:13 AM
Hi sorry to but into ur conversation but im new here and i just wanted to share some photos i took of dani when i saw her in sydney, you might not have seen before

mandy7
Mar 22nd, 2005, 07:17 AM
:wavey: hey there

chanbecks
Mar 22nd, 2005, 07:26 AM
i have got heaps more pics dont know if you want to see them but there is a size limit

chanbecks
Mar 22nd, 2005, 07:29 AM
i've never been on a forum before
and im a pretty new fan of daniela

mandy7
Mar 22nd, 2005, 07:30 AM
i have got heaps more pics dont know if you want to see them but there is a size limit

maybe you can upload them on www.photobucket.com (http://www.photobucket.com)

chanbecks
Mar 22nd, 2005, 07:52 AM
ok thanks i'll try

chanbecks
Mar 22nd, 2005, 07:55 AM
so how long have u been a dani fan

mandy7
Mar 22nd, 2005, 07:56 AM
almost 3 years now..
3 years ago i still hated her for beating hingis :p
but i couldn't keep that up
Daniela's way too cool :lol:

chanbecks
Mar 22nd, 2005, 08:13 AM
well yeh i only really liked her after i saw her this year when i took my little bro to see her,
he really likes her
but she is really nice shes happy to sign autographs take photos with fans
i even sat next to her mum while we were wathcing her train

mandy7
Mar 22nd, 2005, 08:23 AM
cool, that's great, did you get to talk to her a bit?

is the uploading of your pics working?

chanbecks
Mar 22nd, 2005, 08:27 AM
nah i was way too shy
i didnt know wat to say i was a bit star struck
how do just upload it so its just appears

chanbecks
Mar 22nd, 2005, 08:48 AM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y51/chanbecks/DSCN0779.jpg

RatedR Superstar
Mar 22nd, 2005, 09:09 AM
nice pics! thanx chanbecks