PDA

View Full Version : Do u like stalking posters on board?

Osssge
Apr 14th, 2003, 07:05 PM
Or do you ever do it?

I'm doing it right now :drool: Griff is my target, lol.. But that's becuz I missed her:)

GBFH
Apr 14th, 2003, 07:06 PM
Always. And I enjoy it :devil:

Leena
Apr 14th, 2003, 07:07 PM
I don't stalk anyone... but I'm stalked everyday. That's what happens when you're Ms. Popularity.

griffin
Apr 14th, 2003, 07:07 PM
Little does arwenita know I've been stalking HER ;)

Osssge
Apr 14th, 2003, 07:10 PM
Little does arwenita know I've been stalking HER ;)

;) TAG ;)

Light-skinned Girl
Apr 14th, 2003, 08:02 PM
I *wouldn't* call it stalking. I just *enjoy* "bothering" *certain* people on this board. It's *nothing* negative. I just like *laughing*. :D

Nicoleke
Apr 14th, 2003, 08:16 PM
I don't stalk anyone... but I'm stalked everyday. That's what happens when you're Ms. Popularity.
You' re so vain !!!!!

Mase
Apr 14th, 2003, 08:19 PM
I dont know you could be stalked or even know how to stalk.. I feel so naive all of a sudden, LOL

Shedevil
Apr 14th, 2003, 08:26 PM
I keep watch in Nath's gardin all day...and have everything on tape :devil:
I check her mail and call her 5 times a day to pant a little :p is that counted as stalking? ;)

decemberlove
Apr 15th, 2003, 12:11 AM
i wouldn't call it stalking. but, after becoming accustomed to how some posters are, you kind of get a feel for what you like here and what you don't like. for instance, i enjoy certain posters and i know for a fact that what they post will usually make me laugh or give me a certain perspective on something. so yes...if i see certain posters on i usually like to read what they're saying.

same here

~ The Leopard ~
Apr 15th, 2003, 02:02 AM
I like to know what knopfler, d-love http://216.40.249.192/s/otn/love/malelovies.gif and a couple of others are up to.

Muahahahahaha! Found you, d-love! :kiss:

Dawn Marie
Apr 15th, 2003, 02:10 AM
I like to follow certain posters that make me laugh or I find interesting.

I like to follow banjagurl. Which is why I am in here posting now.

~ The Leopard ~
Apr 15th, 2003, 02:11 AM
Joy: Knowing d-love, she'll want us both, as well as a few others. :)

decemberlove
Apr 15th, 2003, 03:03 AM
DD- I saw in another thread that congratulations are in order and I'm sure you didn't necessarily want to reveal this on the board but you know how us girls who do lunch are... so the golddigger in me would like to know- not if he is a good guy (i think i know that he's a keeper if he induces an Al Green morning outta you ;) ) but how many carats is the Diva ROCK ing :D What shape, what setting....so i can compare :devil: ;)

LMAO

yes id like to know as well. :)

hi joy :wavey: :kiss:

decemberlove
Apr 15th, 2003, 03:03 AM
Joy: Knowing d-love, she'll want us both, as well as a few others. :)

LIAR! :p

~ The Leopard ~
Apr 15th, 2003, 03:06 AM
Gimme a kiss.

*JR*
Apr 15th, 2003, 03:09 AM
Only re. politics (troof)! :p

Steam
Apr 15th, 2003, 03:15 AM
I will read threads if I see someone who entertains me posted there, be it with their stupidity, guliability, humor, or intelligence. If they entertain me, then I will read their threads.

Leena
Apr 15th, 2003, 03:23 AM
I don't read threads just because a certain poster posted there. Everyone else is beneath me. That's because I'm Miss Popularity.

Steam
Apr 15th, 2003, 03:26 AM
I don't read threads just because a certain poster posted there. Everyone else is beneath me. That's because I'm Miss Popularity.

Oh come on. The fact that I had just posted to this thread had nothing to do with you posting? I find that very hard to believe.

Leena
Apr 15th, 2003, 03:29 AM
Oh come on. The fact that I had just posted to this thread had nothing to do with you posting? I find that very hard to believe.
Stop stalking me. :p

Steam
Apr 15th, 2003, 03:33 AM
Stop stalking me. :p

Now, I already have established that it was you who in fact stalked me. The sooner you come out and admit it the better off things are going to be. It is not my fault that you can't stop following me around. I didn't set out to be that damn good.

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2003, 04:11 AM
I keep watch in Nath's gardin all day...and have everything on tape :devil:
I check her mail and call her 5 times a day to pant a little :p is that counted as stalking? ;)

:eek: We have a psychopath on our hands! ;)

Leena
Apr 15th, 2003, 04:21 AM
Now, I already have established that it was you who in fact stalked me. The sooner you come out and admit it the better off things are going to be. It is not my fault that you can't stop following me around. I didn't set out to be that damn good.
So... are you stalking me because I'm stupid, gullible, funny or intelligent? :)

Steam
Apr 15th, 2003, 04:26 AM
So... are you stalking me because I'm stupid, gullible, funny or intelligent? :)

No dammit, you are the one stalking me. I thought we have been over this. I mean it is ok, you aren't the only one, and it is not like I can say that I blame you. It is a proven fact, after all, that I am just a little too good for this board.

tennischick
Apr 15th, 2003, 04:27 AM
what i can't stand are the unsolicited PM's. not sure if they are "stalking" but they damn sure irritating! grrrrrrrr.....:fiery:

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2003, 04:27 AM

Probably coz of all of the above! ;)

DutchieGirl
Apr 15th, 2003, 04:29 AM
what i can't stand are the unsolicited PM's. not sure if they are "stalking" but they damn sure irritating! grrrrrrrr.....:fiery:
If you just get a couple from one person then it's not really stalking - unless they keep on sending them when you asked them to stop! ;) And yes, it's annoying!

King Satan
Apr 15th, 2003, 08:31 AM
No, not at all :angel:

Shedevil
Apr 15th, 2003, 09:24 AM
No, not at all :angel:
lol *cough* says the biggest stalker of them all...

King Satan
Apr 15th, 2003, 09:27 AM
huh huh what? *looks around* what's that?

:angel:

Shedevil
Apr 15th, 2003, 09:29 AM
everyone, except for me, is in stage denial...:)

King Satan
Apr 15th, 2003, 09:31 AM
oh yeah, well whatever, i'm not a stalker :angel: what would give you that idea??

*denying*

Shedevil
Apr 15th, 2003, 09:34 AM
well...first of all, your sig is very conspicious :)

King Satan
Apr 15th, 2003, 09:35 AM
pfff thanks for blowing my cover :fiery:

omg you brat! :p

:kiss:

Shedevil
Apr 15th, 2003, 09:39 AM
wtf, not you too...
besides, your cover sucks :p
my brother can do better than that ;)

King Satan
Apr 15th, 2003, 09:41 AM
not me too what? lol

Stop stalking me :p

Shedevil
Apr 15th, 2003, 09:44 AM
*cough* it's the other way around.
u ppl are lucky I'm a strong and powerful woman that can take such namecalling :)

King Satan
Apr 15th, 2003, 09:46 AM
lol but you are a brat :p that's why i like you :kiss:

I won't call you a brat anymore my lil psycho girl :)

Shedevil
Apr 15th, 2003, 09:48 AM
:bounce: much better :)
what should I call u?

King Satan
Apr 15th, 2003, 09:50 AM
Joe will do :)

Shedevil
Apr 15th, 2003, 09:53 AM
nah, that's not :cool: enough...
*sigh* owkey, but if I were you I'd hang out with cool ppl like me cuz else your coolnessfactor will drop to 0...:)

Nicoleke
Apr 15th, 2003, 10:53 AM
Leena, 1 st price of the " modesty " lol !!!!!

*JR*
Apr 15th, 2003, 02:17 PM
Comment re. unsolicited PM's: I sent one recently complimenting someone's knowledge of the game. (It was appreciated). And another seeking some "common frame of reference" with a sometime antagonist. (It was ignored). BTW, I also gave a positive rating to a post of the first person mentioned. So why not simply post both rather than PM? Because I don't "troll for points" and it might have looked like I was. This, TC and Inky, might explain SOME of the unsolicited PM's you both dislike. (Not ones asking for points; nor even ones "kissing up to somebody" hoping they'll get them as a result; but ALSO ones from ppl who specifically are NOT "kissup types"), So, POE, 3 more reasons why the points thing, re. which you never started a dialogue and/or poll (like you did re. the thread formats) has "unintended consequences"; AND WHY THE PEOPLE YOU COUNT ON TO CLICK BANNER ADS SHOULD BE ASKED FOR OPINIONS ON POINTS OR ANY SUBSTANTIVE CHANGES.

Barrie_Dude
Apr 15th, 2003, 04:05 PM
I Never stalk anyone! I have Ellen and Aaron trained to do mybstalking for me! I just sit back and watch the tapes! ;) :p

Shedevil
Apr 15th, 2003, 05:09 PM
now you're not only a pervert but a lazy pervert :rolleyes: :p ;)

Poe
Apr 15th, 2003, 05:45 PM
AND WHY THE PEOPLE YOU COUNT ON TO CLICK BANNER ADS SHOULD BE ASKED FOR OPINIONS ON POINTS OR ANY SUBSTANTIVE CHANGES.

rd878, you seem to have a really warped concept of who is getting what from whom here and this is not the first post with this attitude I have read from you so allow me to give you a bit of a wake up call. You are getting a free service here, and though a few clicks on our banners is much appreciated (if you indeed click on them) it amounts to a very tiny tiny tiny tiny fraction of the hosting costs of this site. It has run at a SUBSTANTIAL loss for two years now. I dont count on you to do anything. If I did, this site would have been gone a very long time ago. There is somebody else out there who is graciously donating resources so that this site can continue for me and for you.

You are not doing me a favor by posting here. This site is run for everyone who enjoys posting on it for FREE and we will continue to do that as long as it is possible for us, because we enjoy doing it for the people who appreciate it.

Contrary to popular belief, i DO care what people think about this site, and how it is run, and i DO care when people dont like something. That is why there is a forum for those concerns, and that is why I donate a lot of my free time addressing them.

HOWEVER, when somebody like you starts ranting about how I should be bending over backwards to seek your approval on every single administrative decision on this board because you have somehow got it in your mind that I have some extraordinary personal gain and wealth from this site as a result of you and everyone posting here, THAT is when I am just a LITTLE bit less appreciative of what you have to say.

Once again, this software is BETA, and we are testing it for the developers which means we are helping them by using these features and reporting errors to them so they can make it better.

I will NOT be posting a poll for every single change that is made to this site. But i DO appreciate feedback about it, and you have made your feedback about this very clear already on countless occasions.

*JR*
Apr 16th, 2003, 02:11 PM
Thank you for the reply, Poe. (I waited to respond to allow others to express viewpoints after your post had they wished to). I WOULD like to clarify a few things if I may: I know there's a bugs & errors forum, but POLICY matters are different. (The reason this wound up in the NT thread it did was that, as reflected in a clever thread by Da Boi about "outing" those who "PM for points", there seems 2B a connection to SOME of the ones 2 members feel annoyed by.I congragulate you on having secured a deal to beta-test new software for whomever the developer is.I'm not doing you any favors by posting, you're doing all of US one by providing the forum. I'm HAPPY 2B a "guinea pig" in the process, and suspect that the response from you I (finally) received will make many members more understanding about changes they may not personally care for.I NEVER said you (or anyone) were "profiteering" here. (In fact, I'm sorry that the banners, which I DO click, BTW, are not a better revenue source).Lastly, I never said, or even implied that you need my approval for changes. Merely that you (and the developer you cited) might benefit from more feedback; and it's nice 2B asked about things affecting one's "user experience". Good luck with the (evolving) process!

Car Key Boi
Apr 16th, 2003, 04:33 PM
Thank you for the reply, Poe. (I waited to respond to allow others to express viewpoints after your post had they wished to). I WOULD like to clarify a few things if I may: I know there's a bugs & errors forum, but POLICY matters are different. (The reason this wound up in the NT thread it did was that, as reflected in a clever thread by Da Boi about "outing" those who "PM for points", there seems 2B a connection to SOME of the ones 2 members feel annoyed by.I congragulate you on having secured a deal to beta-test new software for whomever the developer is.I'm not doing you any favors by posting, you're doing all of US one by providing the forum. I'm HAPPY 2B a "guinea pig" in the process, and suspect that the response from you I (finally) received will make many members more understanding about changes they may not personally care for.I NEVER said you (or anyone) were "profiteering" here. (In fact, I'm sorry that the banners, which I DO click, BTW, are not a better revenue source).Lastly, I never said, or even implied that you need my approval for changes. Merely that you (and the developer you cited) might benefit from more feedback; and it's nice 2B asked about things affecting one's "user experience". Good luck with the (evolving) process!

what an ass-kissing bunch of crap!

yuo tried to enlist my help in having a piss & moan at Poe because the manner in which he ran the board was not to yuor liking- piss after piss after whinney moan about his choice of mods blah blah blah

why the fuck yuo went running to me with yuor piss & moan i have no idea, i would have thought that i would have been the last person in the world to offer yuo a sympathetic ear on that subject

and just for the record, Poe is fully entitled to make as much money as he possibly can from this site if he so desires, and even he did, it's still his prerogative to do whatever the fuck he likes in regard to running his ant farm

and if more and more ants like yuorself continue to piss & moan at him over the most trivial of crap, the more likely Poe will one day say "screw this, i wonder how much i can get if i was to sell wtaworld? i'll e-mail the CKB, he's a crazy asshole who has bucks to burn and would probably offer way and beyond the market value"

if that day ever comes roger, i'll give yuo some justification to piss & moan :)

- Car Key Boi

decemberlove
Apr 16th, 2003, 05:11 PM
And another seeking some "common frame of reference" with a sometime antagonist. (It was ignored).

i assume you are talking about me??

if thats the case *shrugs* i dont even answer my friends PMs half the time, so why would i answer yours?

i gave you a neg cos i was just testing.. and you were whining in your post so i figured i would test it out. nothing personal.

Poe
Apr 16th, 2003, 05:18 PM
Lastly, I never said, or even implied that you need my approval for changes. Merely that you (and the developer you cited) might benefit from more feedback; and it's nice 2B asked about things affecting one's "user experience".

Thanks but I am well aware of this fact and since this site's beginning I have posted MANY polls to help me make decisions including even the colour!

How many polls did you see on the WTA's official site asking for opinion on board policy and changes? How many on ESPN? Yahoo? The answer is NONE. They couldn't care less.

Amanda and I have spent many hours trying to enhance this place for your "user experience" by adding things we think you will like and use, and removing them when we see threads voicing complaints. And as I already said, we have posted many polls when we were undecided on which direction to go.

That clearly does not meet your standards even though, as I pointed out, no other developer on the net is going to post a poll for every change they make, as you have suggested in the post above. That is a ridiculous expectation. And I'll tell you flat out, that's never going to be how this site is run.

Websites go in the direction the developers wish to take them, and you have the luxury of choosing among many sites, run by many different developers, and using the one best suited to your tastes and run closest to the way you think it should be run. If none of them meet your approval, you can start your own. Which is what I did.

As for your complaints about the moderators that ckb mentioned, they were told from the very beginning not to take any bullshit from anyone just because they are in positions to enforce policy here now. They are not paid customer service agents, they are volunteer moderators on a discussion board, which means if you choose to enter into a personal debate or arguement with them, dont come whining to me when they meet you half way. I have known almost all of them for years, and I trust them, and I couldn't be happier with the job they do. :)

Also, the forum is not only for "bugs and errors," it is for "questions," about anything, including policy and is used for all general feedback from members. Which you would notice if you browse it. Instead of starting a thread in there to have a discussion about this with me, you have chosen to post NUMEROUS messages in threads I had NO reason to read, expecting that I would follow you around and respond, as is the case with THIS thread.

Leena
Apr 16th, 2003, 06:42 PM
As for your complaints about the moderators that ckb mentioned, they were told from the very beginning not to take any bullshit from anyone just because they are in positions to enforce policy here now. They are not paid customer service agents, they are volunteer moderators on a discussion board, which means if you choose to enter into a personal debate or arguement with them, dont come whining to me when they meet you half way. I have known almost all of them for years, and I trust them, and I couldn't be happier with the job they do.

So, they're not expected to take any bullshit... but we are, because we're not in position to "enforce policy"? Mmmkay.

Poe
Apr 16th, 2003, 06:53 PM
So, they're not expected to take any bullshit... but we are, because we're not in position to "enforce policy"? Mmmkay.

Did I ban rd878 for arguing with the moderators? No i didn't. They both chose to argue and that's their business.

However, if he had chosen to tell them to fuck off after being warned, and then insulted me for telling him not to do it again, he wouldn't be welcome to post here anymore. If you still have a problem with that , you're welcome to find somewhere else to post. Mmmkay???

Car Key Boi
Apr 16th, 2003, 06:53 PM

i think Poe was saying that mods are entitled to give as good as they get :)

Barrie_Dude
Apr 16th, 2003, 06:55 PM
Did I ban rd878 for arguing with the moderators? No i didn't. They both chose to argue and that's their business.

However, if he had chosen to tell them to fuck off after being warned, and then insulted me for telling him not to do it again, he wouldn't be welcome to post here anymore. If you still have a problem with that , you're welcome to find somewhere else to post. Mmmkay???
Easy Poe! Lets have a nice day! Put down the 357 and step away from the table! Thats it! ;) :D :p

Poe
Apr 16th, 2003, 07:01 PM
Easy Poe! Lets have a nice day! Put down the 357 and step away from the table! Thats it! ;) :D :p

I was simply giving one of our more bitter members an example she is very familliar with to explain the whole bullshit tolerance thing for her.

Barrie_Dude
Apr 16th, 2003, 07:06 PM
I was simply giving one of our more bitter members an example she is very familliar with to explain the whole bullshit tolerance thing for her.
Okay! Now, lets kiss and make up! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :lick: :hearts: :worship:

Barrie_Dude
Apr 16th, 2003, 07:08 PM
Okay! But lets get in a better mood! Wanna Smooch awhile? :kiss: :lick: :kiss: :lick:

Barrie_Dude
Apr 16th, 2003, 07:34 PM
Okay :rolleyes: You really are in a mood today! :rolleyes:

Poe
Apr 16th, 2003, 07:42 PM
Okay :rolleyes: You really are in a mood today! :rolleyes:

i am, aren't i :o

sorry this site gets on my nerves sometimes! :eek: bad day for it.....

Barrie_Dude
Apr 16th, 2003, 07:44 PM
barrie dude...you specifically promised me that i'd get to see these tapes...well? lol... :D
Uhmmmmmmm....... the tapes are available to rent at any adult video store, dear! And I might add that you make a remarkable performer! ;) :p

And, Poe, we all have those days! ;)

Poe
Apr 16th, 2003, 07:56 PM
i deleted my post cuz i feel bad now .....

and dont thank me deuce or i'll feel even worse :D

anyhoo i'm off for lunch....

Dawn Marie
Apr 16th, 2003, 09:12 PM
intriguing stuff.

Car Key Boi
Apr 16th, 2003, 09:17 PM
i am, aren't i :o

sorry this site gets on my nerves sometimes! :eek: bad day for it.....

carkeyboi@carkeyboi.com :D