PDA

View Full Version : Why does Amelie rarely enters tournament?

rhz
Apr 14th, 2003, 07:01 AM
and when she does she often gets injured??

She's another player who i think has the chance to be up there, but she only has limited scheduled, and she gets injured all the time :(

BasicTennis
Apr 14th, 2003, 07:04 AM
Yeah...She's one of the best players on the tour.:angel: hope she'll be healthy for the remainder of the year and onwards. It's great to see her play against the top players.

Harju.
Apr 14th, 2003, 08:36 AM
Too bad she's injured :sad: She's a big contender to be in top 5 OR challenger for the top 5ers!!!

Linnie
Apr 14th, 2003, 11:58 AM
Amélie's limiting her schedule this year because of her knee, but she is adding another clay court tourney (Warsaw) to her schedule. She's just had a bit of bad luck so far, but we're hoping for a good clay season :)

selesfan
Apr 14th, 2003, 12:02 PM
Hurry back Amelie! I miss you! :)

Harju.
Apr 14th, 2003, 12:09 PM
Hurry back Amelie! I miss you! :)
Me too :kiss:

auntie janie
Apr 14th, 2003, 12:14 PM
Amélie's limiting her schedule this year because of her knee, but she is adding another clay court tourney (Warsaw) to her schedule. She's just had a bit of bad luck so far, but we're hoping for a good clay season :)

Thanks, Linnie! :kiss:
I hadn't realized her knee was still a problem. :(
But that's great news about Warsaw. The possiblilities of what can happen in a draw really expand when Amélie enters! Can't wait to see her in action again. :hearts:

~ The Leopard ~
Apr 14th, 2003, 12:16 PM
I miss her, too. :(

Linnie
Apr 14th, 2003, 12:20 PM
Janie, her knee is not a problem now (thank goodness and knock wood :angel: ) - she's not playing as much because she wants to keep it that way ;)