PDA

View Full Version : Any fans of 6 Feet Under on here?

Philbo
Apr 14th, 2003, 06:15 AM
How many of us are there??

Ive watched the first 2 seasons of this show, and have to say, without overtstating it, THIS IS MY FAVE SHOW OF ALL TIME!!!!

ANd Im a bit of a TV junkie, so that is saying something..

Anyway, being in Australia, we have only seen up to the end of the 2nd season, where Nate goes in for his operation just aftr he and Brenda have broken up...

Anyway, I just wanted to start a thread, cuz for me, meeting people to talk about this show with is hard, it was on at 10.30pm over here and not many people watched it..

My fave character is Ruth, she is sooo adorable.. I also have to say, the gay character David is probably the most realistic, accurate portrayal of a gay man with the hopes and fears he experiences etc..

Of course, I love the fact that an aussie (Rachel Griffiths) is in it, but I think the whole cast has been picked for their part so well...

Anyway, anyone else a fan?

Mattographer
Apr 14th, 2003, 06:21 AM
I never watch the show... I like Rachel Griffiths but I don't know why I never tried to watch the show :o ;)

G-Ha
Apr 14th, 2003, 07:12 AM
Hey, Czechfan :wavey:. I love this show! In fact, I just finished watching it a couple of hours ago. We're already about mid way through the 3rd season here and it's great so far.

I agree, the cast is outstanding. I also think it's currently the best-written show on TV.

Maajken
Apr 14th, 2003, 08:27 AM
the first season only just started here in belgium but i love it so far :D

Cersei
Apr 14th, 2003, 09:06 AM
hmmm threads about my fave shows keep popping up :)
new episode here tonight :D

Light-skinned Girl
Apr 14th, 2003, 07:16 PM
Peter Krause :drool:
Jeremy Sisto in a rocker dude way :drool:

I *love* the show! :)

Rocketta
Apr 14th, 2003, 08:15 PM
Yeah it is my Favorite show right now!! It would be 2nd fav is OZ was still on but a las OZ is history so 6fu moved up one notch on the ladder.

I agree with G-Ha season 3 is great in a totally new way. David & Keith are definitely my favorites but Ruth and the new character of Arthur are becoming my 2nd favs. :)

decemberlove
Apr 14th, 2003, 08:38 PM
my favorite show ever... it just keeps getting better.

i dont like nate and lisa together... brenda just seemed so much better for him.

and why do they keep putting claire with these ugly guys? gabe was my favorite.

arthur is just weird and ruths obsession with him is a lil scary lol

mmm and keith is a hottie

Rocketta
Apr 14th, 2003, 08:43 PM
my favorite show ever... it just keeps getting better.

i dont like nate and lisa together... brenda just seemed so much better for him.

and why do they keep putting claire with these ugly guys? gabe was my favorite.

arthur is just weird and ruths obsession with him is a lil scary lol

mmm and keith is a hottie

What's up with seeing Arthur in his undies when we never get to see Keith/David in their undies!!! :fiery: :fiery:

decemberlove
Apr 14th, 2003, 08:46 PM
What's up with seeing Arthur in his undies when we never get to see Keith/David in their undies!!! :fiery: :fiery:

lol yeah... all we get is a glimpse of keiths tummy :(

G-Ha
Apr 14th, 2003, 08:54 PM
I'm with you guys all the way on Keith...he is so hot! And I don't wanna hear any comments about his "cantaloupe head" from you, LSG! ;)

Rocketta
Apr 14th, 2003, 09:18 PM
lol yeah... all we get is a glimpse of keiths tummy :(

Life really isn't fair sometimes!! LOL

Joshua Lyner
Apr 14th, 2003, 10:13 PM
I've only seen the first season and I thought it was brilliant. You don't get quality acting and writing like that on broadcast TV. Even the theme song and opening credits are first-rate. Alan Ball is a genius, imho.