PDA

View Full Version : For those of you who doubt that Justine is not a real threat in Women's tennis...

rhz
Apr 14th, 2003, 06:09 AM
well she proved you guys were wrong...

I will say this again, she still has room too improve, she has a killing forehand, the best backhand in the business (although she keeps saying her forehand was actually her weapon "I think you guys think my backhand is my weapon because it's a beautiful shot" ), nice touch at the net, nice serve for her size. although she hits it with such a high risk of creating faults.

and if she could handle her mental problems, especially againts KIM! she will ended up this year as #2 in the world. hopefully number 1 :)

go Mrs. Henin-Hardenne

treufreund
Apr 14th, 2003, 06:30 AM
And she has great lobs especially off the backhand side and a great slice. And love her stab returns. :D

BasicTennis
Apr 14th, 2003, 06:37 AM
She has a chance only on clay court against the top three.;)

rhz
Apr 14th, 2003, 06:42 AM
FYI, she was a finalist at WImbledon!!

BasicTennis
Apr 14th, 2003, 06:51 AM
FYI, she was a finalist at WImbledon!!
this doesn't make her the winner, does she?;)

anyway, I agree, she will remain a threat to the current top 3 players. :worship:

Crazy Canuck
Apr 14th, 2003, 07:25 AM
People will still find a way to throw backhanded compliments at her, and question whether or not she is just another one of the pack, no matter what she does.

BasicTennis
Apr 14th, 2003, 07:38 AM
People will still find a way to throw backhanded compliments at her, and question whether or not she is just another one of the pack, no matter what she does.
oh well, Justine always gets compliments because of her backhand, so it's not surprising.:worship: