PDA

View Full Version : This is so damn rude

disposablehero
Apr 14th, 2003, 04:39 AM
I just finished talking to this chick on MSN who I know in real life. (We don't live in the same city)

She's developed this habit of saying "I think I should go" and logging off within a couple of seconds EVEN WHILE YOU ARE CLEARLY DISPLAYED AS TYPING A MESSAGE.

How sick is that?

Sam L
Apr 14th, 2003, 04:41 AM
I've done that too, sometimes you're just in a hurry! ;) Did you say something to her so she'll run off like that? ;)

disposablehero
Apr 14th, 2003, 04:42 AM
No, I didn't. This has happened 3 times now. And she wasn't in a hurry, other than to go to bed. Which apparently was too important to delay 30 seconds in the name of being polite.

DutchieGirl
Apr 14th, 2003, 04:44 AM
I hate it when that happens! ;)

Dawn Marie
Apr 14th, 2003, 04:58 AM
I didn't know that bothered you that much. I'm sorry next time I'll stick around.

I ...... think .. I should go.........................................

Sam L
Apr 14th, 2003, 05:02 AM
I didn't know that bothered you that much. I'm sorry next time I'll stick around.

I ...... think .. I should go.........................................
So the truth comes out. LOL!

disposablehero
Apr 14th, 2003, 05:21 AM
So the truth comes out. LOL!

That was a joke.

Dawn Marie
Apr 14th, 2003, 05:37 AM
No it's true don't believe disposable. Who yah going to believe ME or HIM?

Philbo
Apr 14th, 2003, 06:18 AM
'that was a joke'

- a sick joke at that!!!

earthcrystal
Apr 14th, 2003, 06:59 AM
...this chick...

Interesting choice of nouns while you're calling some woman rude, darling. ;)

Dawn Marie
Apr 14th, 2003, 07:13 AM
Philbo the only thing that is sick is that ugly ass picture in your avatar.. don't make me make you cry ..now this thread was about a women/ woman whicever you choose and that does not mean YOU!

My little punk ass bitch.. now come and kiss me my stepford poster.

Hagar
Apr 14th, 2003, 08:06 AM
Interesting choice of nouns while you're calling some woman rude, darling. ;)

My thoughts exactly, EC. So it's not because English is not my mothertongue that I think that the word "chick" is rude.
Why do macho men expect to meet polite women? Nice women prefer gentle guys.

Dawn Marie
Apr 14th, 2003, 08:08 AM
agreed! this is why I left him typing!! I didn't like it!:P

I am no chic damnit!

BasicTennis
Apr 14th, 2003, 08:16 AM
technology has made things fast nowadays, so is logging off.;)

SM
Apr 14th, 2003, 08:42 AM
its not overly rude to warrant such a reaction IMO.

some people just dont know their nettiquete ;)

Giuliano
Apr 14th, 2003, 09:09 AM
Yeah my cousin does that too on MSN. We've always been close in real life but whenever I see him on MSN, he answers by yes or no and use abbreviations. I'm :mad: wen ppl write lik dat jaz 2 b kewl. :fiery: It's rude but I know he's not like that in real life so maybe it's the same for this woman.

disposablehero
Apr 14th, 2003, 03:55 PM
dh...

yes, this is extremely rude of that chick...lol. and since you know her you should tell her off... :D

Oh believe me, I already have. I sent a snide email and will discuss it with her further later. It's amazing how can recoil in horror when I recall the way she used to treat me 7 years ago and apologize profusely, yet she still has these terrible habits.

Light-skinned Girl
Apr 14th, 2003, 07:09 PM
It *seems* to me that you want to be *more* than friends with her otherwise you would've told her *already* that it's rude.

Sam L
Apr 15th, 2003, 02:40 AM
It *seems* to me that you want to be *more* than friends with her otherwise you would've told her *already* that it's rude.
:eek:

disposablehero
Apr 15th, 2003, 02:44 AM

Oh, I told her last time.

Leena
Apr 15th, 2003, 02:47 AM
I just finished talking to this chick on MSN who I know in real life. (We don't live in the same city)

She's developed this habit of saying "I think I should go" and logging off within a couple of seconds EVEN WHILE YOU ARE CLEARLY DISPLAYED AS TYPING A MESSAGE.

How sick is that?
I talk like that with 99% of people online and IRL.

It's usually because I don't want to talk with them.

Hmmm...

Gowza
Apr 15th, 2003, 03:06 AM
Leena, you have a point.

although sometimes people are in a hurry, other times they could have already started logging out so they can't do anything about it.

disposablehero
Apr 15th, 2003, 03:10 AM
Leena, you have a point.

although sometimes people are in a hurry, other times they could have already started logging out so they can't do anything about it.

The point being that you can't "start logging out" amd then post a message saying you have to go. I was typing my message well before she said she was leaving. It's just wrong. Imagine if I was over at her house. When I was in the middle of speaking, would it be OK for her to blurt "I'm going to bed, goodnight", run upstairs, and expect me to let myself out. That's about the equivalant.

Gowza
Apr 15th, 2003, 03:13 AM
disposablehero, i'm not trying to defend this chik.

disposablehero
Apr 15th, 2003, 03:14 AM
OK, just so you know that the scenario you mentioned is definitely not what occurred. 3 different times.

Leena
Apr 15th, 2003, 03:17 AM
The point being that you can't "start logging out" amd then post a message saying you have to go. I was typing my message well before she said she was leaving. It's just wrong. Imagine if I was over at her house. When I was in the middle of speaking, would it be OK for her to blurt "I'm going to bed, goodnight", run upstairs, and expect me to let myself out. That's about the equivalant.
How does this girl act IRL with you?

Martian KC
Apr 15th, 2003, 03:31 AM
Disposable, have you ever thought of the possibility that this chick's beauty rest is much more important than adequate time with a neanderthal?:p

disposablehero
Apr 15th, 2003, 04:19 AM
How does this girl act IRL with you?

Strange. Like that and also much different. I think she's a little lost in her life. It's a shame wasting 7 years of University.

Dawn Marie
Apr 15th, 2003, 04:37 AM
Maybe going to the nearest nightclub, is best. That way she won't log off and upset you.

Philbo
Apr 15th, 2003, 05:24 AM
Dawn - having seen your ugly ass picture you trailer park whore you aint in no posiiton to be calling Queen martina ugly.

You need your hair done, and you need to learn how to apply make up, you look like a drag queen the morning after a huge night out on drugs.... or is that just the look in the 'ghetto' these days???

Peace, out sista!!!!

Dawn Marie
Apr 15th, 2003, 07:11 AM
Philbo, I still have the print out(sanex) of you stating that you thought my picture was nice. If you don't believe just ask your firneds to look in the archives. So lying now(3 years later) is laughable. HA HA HA.

You sound dumb refering to a 3 year old picture.

Leave Drag Queens out of this too. I know many DQ's who look a whole helluva alot better then your avatar pic.. so stop being bias toward DragQueens.

Philbo
Apr 15th, 2003, 07:17 AM
Dawn - back then, I had no idea how big a bitch you were, so of course id give you a bit of praise, Im kind like that :)

But you know how you 'tell it like it is', well 2 can play that game.

And I sincerely did NOT mean any offence towards drag queens, you wre right to pull me up on that, I know a helluva lot of drag queens who look better than you (and more like a woman), I guess I was referring to the married-man-who-dresses-up-in-his-wifes-clothes-for-pleasure sort of drag queen! :)

Peace, out sista!

Dawn Marie
Apr 15th, 2003, 07:18 AM
http://www.tvparty.com/spotpix/christy.gif

and wtf is wrong with my pics? Afros are back in style..

Ting
Apr 15th, 2003, 07:51 AM
Yeah my cousin does that too on MSN. We've always been close in real life but whenever I see him on MSN, he answers by yes or no and use abbreviations. I'm :mad: wen ppl write lik dat jaz 2 b kewl. :fiery:

Yeah that sucks indeed! :fiery: