PDA

View Full Version : Tops at the Box Office this week...

Tennis Fool
Apr 14th, 2003, 03:15 AM
1. "Anger Management": JCap hires JMac to learn how to throw a good tantrum AND beat opponents.

2."Phone Booth":Edge of your seat suspense. Lindsay's down a set and a break. Will she use the phone to call in a new coach?

3. "What a Girl Wants": Justine teaches a course on how to beat Serena.

4. "Bringing Down the House": Tearjerker in which Serena gets a standing ovation from an American crowd.

5. "A Man Apart": Mad cap comedy starring Anna as a ditzy blonde who has trouble enforcing her own dating rules.

King Lindsay
Apr 14th, 2003, 03:29 AM
hey, i'd see the first one.

AjdeNate!
Apr 14th, 2003, 03:30 AM
Clever....very clever!! :)

AjdeNate!
Apr 14th, 2003, 03:30 AM
I missed 'The Hours' - Filmed in realtime, hour after hour of moonballs from Conchita Martinez and retrieving from Amanda Coetzer...on clay even!

:)

GBFH
Apr 14th, 2003, 03:31 AM
And ironically enough, JMac was in Anger Management ;)

Very funny :)

GoGoMaggie
Apr 14th, 2003, 03:32 AM
None of the top five films have come here yet.. Everything comes here so late... Even the Oscar winner, Chicago is set to be on cinema next weekend...sigh...

WtaTour4Ever
Apr 14th, 2003, 03:35 AM
Nice :-)

selesfan
Apr 14th, 2003, 03:37 AM
None of the top five films have come here yet.. Everything comes here so late... Even the Oscar winner, Chicago is set to be on cinema next weekend...sigh...

I still haven't had a chance to see Chicago or any other movie in a long time. I've been so busy at work. You will probably get to see it before me. ;)

BK4ever
Apr 14th, 2003, 03:52 AM
"Head of State": Serena screams...I own the last four slams dammit...I'm still boss of the BIG HOUSE