PDA

View Full Version : Does Serena always play well against Lindsay??

joaco
Apr 14th, 2003, 03:02 AM
I know this may sound weird, but I think Lindsay always brings her top game on. I mean yesterday, the first set and half was incredible and she served amazing throughout the whole match. 9 aces, and 3 in the last game!!! she saved like two or three bp in the end with aces. That happened the last time also at the USOpen, she saved the bp and a few set points with aces on services on the line. I mean, it was amazing. She served so well in critical moments.
And today, she played Justine, had 0 aces and did not have "saving" services at important points. And everything always seems to be working correctly against Lindsay, I mean Serena said that today her game was like 9000 notches down, and in the AO against Kim she played terrible (She df twice at 4-5 in the first set to give Kim the set and in the third she was playing like crap until 1-5). I can't recall a day where Serena was "off" or wasn't playing well against Lindsay.

Do agree on this or disagree? I don't really know what to think....

Joaco

joaco
Apr 14th, 2003, 12:02 PM
:confused:

Dava
Apr 14th, 2003, 12:04 PM
I think it is becuase Lindsay lack the movement and Serena just feeds off Lindsays power, and makes it look very easy.

bis2806
Apr 14th, 2003, 12:46 PM
I think Lindsay's always making so many UEs when playing against serena.... and lindsay always gets nervous at critical points....

bandabou
Apr 14th, 2003, 01:21 PM
Lindsay's game matches up perfectly with Serena's. Lot of power but no movement. Serena loves when she can end points quick and that's easy for her against Lindsay.