PDA

View Full Version : I saw my doctor on Saturday for a physical and got aroused - am i turning gay?

Car Key Boi
Apr 13th, 2003, 11:43 PM
he checked my prostrate by sticking his thumb up my ass and my cock popped like a cork. He looked at it and smiled - could this mean i'm turning gay?

- Car Key Boi :confused:

Poe
Apr 13th, 2003, 11:45 PM
how embarrassing

Hurley
Apr 13th, 2003, 11:45 PM
ROFL!

Are you serious? Prostate manipulation is by far the quickest way to erection/orgasm. If you hadn't gotten up, something would have been wrong :p

Do you find your doctor sexy? THAT'S the way you can tell if you're turning. ;)

GBFH
Apr 13th, 2003, 11:47 PM
LOL!

Oh, I so needed a laugh. thank you CKB

and yes, you are gay

Sam L
Apr 13th, 2003, 11:49 PM
Are you serious? Prostate manipulation is by far the quickest way to erection/orgasm. If you hadn't gotten up, something would have been wrong

Yeah I thought all guys knew that :p

Were you turned on by the fact that he looked at it and smiled? :o

decemberlove
Apr 13th, 2003, 11:54 PM
lmao

awww he found your g-spot ;)

never had a finger up your ass before? youre missing out ;)

Steam
Apr 13th, 2003, 11:58 PM
It moved. That's the test.

That Evander Holyfield has a hell of a body doesn't he?

Car Key Boi
Apr 14th, 2003, 12:02 AM
ROFL!

Are you serious? Prostate manipulation is by far the quickest way to erection/orgasm. If you hadn't gotten up, something would have been wrong :p

seriously, is that a medical fact?

decemberlove
Apr 14th, 2003, 12:03 AM
seriously, is that a medical fact?

really CKB, you didnt know that?

Rtael
Apr 14th, 2003, 12:04 AM
I don't know about medical fact, but it is very pleasurable...The prostate is part of where your semen comes from (it comes from a couple other places too) Why do you think us Homos love to bum-fuck so much? ;)

Car Key Boi
Apr 14th, 2003, 12:04 AM
nope :confused:

Josh
Apr 14th, 2003, 12:06 AM
I just wonder...how old are you that you needed your prostate to be checked? lol

;)

Car Key Boi
Apr 14th, 2003, 12:13 AM
I just wonder...how old are you that you needed your prostate to be checked? lol

;)

29 :o

this is the thing, i had one of these when i left college - it was company policy - and my dick didn't pop then, at least that's how i remember it :confused:

Dava
Apr 14th, 2003, 12:26 AM
did'nt you say you had a gay-dar doesnt that usually mean your gay? Anyway dont worry about it, go shag some easy bird you'll feel much better.

Josh
Apr 14th, 2003, 12:27 AM
Well then, maybe this doctor was just really talented.

Car Key Boi
Apr 14th, 2003, 12:35 AM
did'nt you say you had a gay-dar doesnt that usually mean your gay? Anyway dont worry about it, go shag some easy bird you'll feel much better.

thanks for the advice, i'm working on the problem - i was seeing this Asain chick called Nikki, but she never returned my last 2 texts

i think she's giving the Car Key Boi the shitcan :(

Dava
Apr 14th, 2003, 12:40 AM
Just temp her with your car key boi charm, tell her about sex with dolphins or something.

Car Key Boi
Apr 14th, 2003, 12:46 AM
Just temp her with your car key boi charm, tell her about sex with dolphins or something.

will do!

i've forgotten that dolphin sex link, but i'm sure my buddy I Shit In Yuor Convertible Boi still has it somewhere, so i'll get the link off him and text it to her and sign it with love from the Car Key Boi

thanks for writing

- Car Key Boi :)

BigB08822
Apr 14th, 2003, 07:24 AM
You always have such great posts CKB!

I don't know if it means your turning gay, cause the prostate is like a man's G-spot.

There are plenty of straight couples that have the girls fingering the guy or even sometimes fucking him with a strap-on or dildo.

There's a reason us gays take it in the ass all the time!!!

BasicTennis
Apr 14th, 2003, 07:57 AM
LOL maybe you just didn't have sex for a long time already.:D

Jakeev
Apr 14th, 2003, 08:45 AM
Actually what I heard was that the doctor saw car key's little boi thing and ran out screaming bloody murder............. :kiss:

Harju.
Apr 14th, 2003, 09:01 AM
lmao

joke of the day... lol

THE NET
Apr 14th, 2003, 09:49 AM
lol

You'd better find some hot gay guys in the club and shag them. Then see how you feel! You'll realize if you are gay or not! Believe me, sex with men is just terrific! :eek: ;)