PDA

View Full Version : Clip of Serena on ESPN homepage

Astro Jetson
Apr 13th, 2003, 10:48 PM
Hey, I just discovered that on the tennis page of ESPN there is a little clip of Serena's "notorious" comment on the French. The accent is not that good. But now I can see the whole thing is completely innocent and blown out of proportion.

look at: www.espn.com/tennis

Havok
Apr 13th, 2003, 10:56 PM
Hey, I just discovered that on the tennis page of ESPN there is a little clip of Serena's "notorious" comment on the French. The accent is not that good. But now I can see the whole thing is completely innocent and blown out of proportion.

look at: www.espn.com/tennis
uh no it wasn't blown out of proportion. it was shown as is. did u see how much she was laughing and that pathetic accent. and then she says they just want to make clothes. WTF since when is France the #1 producer of clothes. she's so weird. she shoulda taped her mouth shut that day. stupid comments from her

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Apr 14th, 2003, 12:07 AM
LOL......ok Naldo.

auntie janie
Apr 14th, 2003, 12:10 AM
uh no it wasn't blown out of proportion. it was shown as is. did u see how much she was laughing and that pathetic accent. and then she says they just want to make clothes. WTF since when is France the #1 producer of clothes. she's so weird. she shoulda taped her mouth shut that day. stupid comments from her

She did apologize later, Naldo. Cut her some slack. :rolleyes:

selesrules
Apr 14th, 2003, 12:14 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ----------------------> :eek: :eek: :eek: + :eek: :eek: = :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Havok
Apr 14th, 2003, 02:21 AM
She did apologize later, Naldo. Cut her some slack. :rolleyes:
yeah i know she did apologize, but she shouldnt have done it in the first place, but at least she's big enough to admit her wrongdoings;)

Chance
Apr 14th, 2003, 02:25 AM
Naldo,has Jelena apologised to Rita Kuti Kis?

selesfan
Apr 14th, 2003, 02:30 AM

Not half as stupid as some of the things Jelena has said and to date, I have not heard an apology out of her.

selesrules
Apr 14th, 2003, 02:41 AM
So now we are comparing Rita Kuti Kis to France & the millions of french people? :rolleyes: Personal exchanges between 2 people are not the end of the world, but to make fun of a whole country & the whole french people is ---> :eek: