PDA

View Full Version : Sup Peeps

SerenaSlam
Apr 13th, 2003, 10:15 PM
Just got back in from Church All day long, surprised to see that my baby gurl lost. But hey, nobody is perfect, you can't win everything. As fans we make our predictions. Been right most of the time I have, today I was wrong, i think its now time we give i believe their name is selesrules props for a very good prediction. great win, and you know, when i got on, i thought for sure there would be a lot of Serena bashing.....

.......but not to much, seeing you all haven't really done any talkin down of Serena for loosing, and most williams fans haven't really been so called "startin shit" very shockin. but im very proud of us on this board today. we really took the win and the loss very respectivly. It doesn't change my mind of Serena vs. the rest of the tour. Like Serena said, she is even more motivated so watch out. Everyone has their off days, my question is, should we be putting Serena on our back pedals and in the dust like most have done Venus b/c of a shocking easily 2 set loss? Naw, they both will bounce back, they are champions.

And yes I did have one problem from 1 post and 1 post only. Don't know who, but they were thinking Serena was really the 1 making a big deal out of being undefeated the entire year. I can't say she was seeing, when she says she would like to go undefeated she followed that 1 up with a, but she really doesn't think she can do it. The Press is really who did the big deal making. Never were they talking about Serena's performance as much during/after Nasdaq, they were only talking about "Serena makes it 15 in a row, 16...17...18...etc...." Honestly I knew Serena wasn't going to go undefeated, but they way she was playing, it was hard to pick a time and day as to when her first loss was going to be.

Another thing, about Mary Jo and Pam, after watching the tape, didn't it seem to you that they were a little excited on the fact that Serena's streak could possibly end? And then when it did, and Mary Jo finished interviewing Justine, she told her congradulations on the title, but followed it up as to an even more cognrats for "defeating Serena for the first time this year" She sounded just a little to happy with that statement in my opinion :) Both her and MaryJo were just talkin about her streaks. All about her streaks, almost if you weren't watching the match you wouldn't even know who Serena was playing against.

Valda Lake
Apr 14th, 2003, 04:57 AM
That reminds me...It's nearly Easter and I haven't picked up my Peeps yet...I just love all the groovy colors they come in! Yellow...Pink...Blue...even Purple! One of my friends used to knead one between her fingers for about and hour...it turned out so grey and germy looking! Yuck! Me...I just like to take one carefully from its nest and bite it's mutha fuckin head off!

Happy Easter! :):)

Jakeev
Apr 14th, 2003, 08:23 AM
Gee thanks Valda for making me spit wine all over the place you bitch lol......... :kiss: :kiss:

Valda Lake
Apr 14th, 2003, 01:34 PM
Drinking wine this early? My kind of guy! :)

Jakeev
Apr 14th, 2003, 11:18 PM
Valda honey it wasn't that early my time when I started :kiss:

Valda Lake
Apr 15th, 2003, 04:46 AM
Listen Pepys! You are obviously reaching out to me...and I feel I should help you...first thing... round up a few bottles: rum, tequila, vodka, gin, whiskey and absinthe should do...mix together...guzzle...return to board...post "the color is green and the # is 9" and then argue why this is true. Just trust me! OK? :)

Wine makes me go Peeps...Now you know...Sometimes my Peep lets out a little whine too!:)

Jakeev
Apr 15th, 2003, 08:42 AM
oh u really want to get smacked now Valda lol :kiss: