PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay is great

selesrules
Apr 13th, 2003, 10:37 PM
Lindsay Davenport is great. I love her groundstrokes and I hope she plays for a long time!

King Lindsay
Apr 13th, 2003, 10:38 PM
Actually, your bullshit is pretty commonplace. I wish it was rare.

selesrules
Apr 13th, 2003, 10:46 PM
Actually, your bullshit is pretty commonplace. I wish it was rare.

Oh, I'm sorry, I guess you don't agree that Lindsay is great? :confused: That's your opinion, but you don't need to put her down.

King Lindsay
Apr 13th, 2003, 10:48 PM
heh heh. No I certainly don't agree that she's great! She's an ugly ****!

AjdeNate!
Apr 13th, 2003, 10:49 PM
I love her deep penetrating strokes. She can pretty much just bully you right off the court.

slydevil6142
Apr 13th, 2003, 11:40 PM
She is a great player you look at her strike the ball and wonder how is loses matches. Lindsey just doesnt get enough credit IMO and although Venus is my fav i truly respect Davenport and wish her the best of luck.

-Sonic-
Apr 13th, 2003, 11:45 PM
lol something's been deleted :)

Lindsay is definately great though.

vaiva
Apr 14th, 2003, 12:05 AM
Lindsay Davenport is great. I love her groundstrokes and I hope she plays for a long time!

what a shock of the news :eek:

thank you for telling me. it certainly deserves a separate thread!

woo-hoo :bounce:

GermanBoy
Apr 14th, 2003, 12:25 AM

Did anyone doubt that? :confused: I don`t think so... :cool:

I missed most of Lindsay`s match against Serena but I was able to see the last games. Lindsay had Serena on the run with her groundstrokes.
I`m sure she has the game to take Serena to the edge like she did in the second set in Charleston and in the second set of the Semi of the US Open. :bounce:

selesrules
Apr 14th, 2003, 12:28 AM
Did anyone doubt that? :confused: I don`t think so... :cool:

I missed most of Lindsay`s match against Serena but I was able to see the last games. Lindsay had Serena on the run with her groundstrokes.
I`m sure she has the game to take Serena to the edge like she did in the second set in Charleston and in the second set of the Semi of the US Open. :bounce:

When Lindsay beat Serena at the US Open one year, I think it was 2000 and she won 6-4, 6-2, that was one of the best power displays I have ever seen from a woman. She was playing awesome back then her groundstrokes were so powerful and deep, I'm not sure about now as I haven't seen her lately. But I doubt that she's currently playing as good, otherwise she would never lose like this.

BK4ever
Apr 14th, 2003, 12:28 AM
I love the way she strikes the ball...her biggest issue is movement...if she could some how improve that...it would be scary