PDA

View Full Version : You ALL Owe Selesrules An Apology!!!

AjdeNate!
Apr 13th, 2003, 07:23 PM
He predicted a 2&4 or 4&2 win over Serena today.... and guess what: 6/3 6/4. He may say a lot of things, but many bagged on him for this, and he was more right than anyone else in the WORLD!

Jarrett
Apr 13th, 2003, 07:26 PM
yeah sure.

irma
Apr 13th, 2003, 07:27 PM
lol@selesrules for the first time in 3,5 years I read his posts he has a prediction right

maybe this is a turning point;) (wich is good for monica of course)

Rtael
Apr 13th, 2003, 07:28 PM
Hey I agreed with him all along...I do agree you all said he was retarded and ridiculous...and now you look like jackasses!

selesrules
Apr 13th, 2003, 07:28 PM
He predicted a 2&4 or 4&2 win over Serena today.... and guess what: 6/3 6/4. He may say a lot of things, but many bagged on him for this, and he was more right than anyone else in the WORLD!

I was ridiculed for my prediction but not only did I get the winner right which is a huge upset but I got the score only 1 game off. So I guess I proved that I'm a tennis expert just like I said. Visions are things that you can FEEL deep down, I just KNEW that's going to happen. Even the visions of the incredible prophet like Nostradamus slightly differ in small details, but the essence is always there. My prediction was as close as one could possibly dream of. Congratulations Henin! And congratulations to me! :worship:

Hendouble
Apr 13th, 2003, 07:30 PM
Kudos to you sir, although it is somewhat inevitable that predictions will be wrong more often than they are right. So even though I'd like to, I'm afraid I still can't take your word as gospel if you predict that someone will beat Serena in a Slam this year.

Tennis Fool
Apr 13th, 2003, 07:30 PM
Just a minor detail...

Selesrules' predictions were both *wrong*.

Serena did not, in fact, lose by either score 6/2, 6/4 or 6/4, 6/2.

oggie
Apr 13th, 2003, 07:32 PM
Lets hope that your predictions on Monica's matches also start to come true, and I really mean this.

WtaTour4Ever
Apr 13th, 2003, 07:37 PM
I guess if I can tell when he's wrong, I can tell him when he's right ...or at least close.

I was def guilty of underestimating Justine, I thought if she did win it would have been 3 sets, but Surprise Surprise. She should be one of the favs to win the French.

Serena ......you better start practicing :-(

treufreund
Apr 13th, 2003, 07:41 PM
I LOVE YOU SELESRULES!!!!!!! you stand up for what's right on here and are not phony! LOVE YA LOVE LOVE LOVE!

JUSTINE!!!!!! :D :bounce:

Jakeev
Apr 13th, 2003, 09:21 PM
Uh actually treufreund I think you stand corrected by Tennis Fool and Irma!!!!!!!!

You rock Tennis Fool and Irma!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss:

wongqks
Apr 13th, 2003, 09:36 PM
well for the record I remember selsrules say venus will be slamless in 2002 at the end of 2001 and he was right, so he got two facts right ;) but he did make many wrong prediction as well ;)

MarcusRock
Apr 13th, 2003, 09:41 PM
I LOVE YOU SELESRULES!!!!!!! you stand up for what's right on here and are not phony! LOVE YA LOVE LOVE LOVE!treufreund =http://www.angelfire.com/rock3/marcusrock/YMCA.gif

MarcusRock
Apr 13th, 2003, 09:48 PM
As a side note, the only thing I owe selesrules for finally being right when predicting a Williams to lose everytime is the possibility of never using the graphic featuring his demolishing at the hands of Steffi Graf ........

Well, I've considered the notion of possibly not using it and motion denied. Here it is again folks!

http://www.angelfire.com/rock3/marcusrock/Bslap-sr-x3.gif

Grandslamm
Apr 13th, 2003, 09:53 PM
Even the visions of the incredible prophet like Nostradamus slightly differ in small details, but the essence is always there

Well i wanna know who you predict will win the FO?

treufreund
Apr 13th, 2003, 10:33 PM
You all can attack Selesrules all you want but it was Selesrules who was unfairly attacked and ridiculed at his prediction. So he does deserve a humble apology from those who doubted him but most of all I was just shocked by how underrated Justine is. It's dumb considering her track record vs the Williams family on clay. :eek:

King Lindsay
Apr 13th, 2003, 10:37 PM
treufreund, on the contrary, the more selesrules is ridiculed and attacked, the better. maybe he'll actually leave, and take SerenaSlam with him.

Mr. Man
Apr 13th, 2003, 11:12 PM
I don't owe selesrules shyt.

lmfao MarcusRock, selesrules gets bitch slapped! HA! :D

GoDominique
Apr 13th, 2003, 11:14 PM
Well, if you predict a Williams loss for every damn match they play, you will be right eventually.
That is what selesrules has been doing, and that is what he is FAIRLY attacked and ridiculed for.

So no, I don't owe him an apology, OK?

vaiva
Apr 13th, 2003, 11:17 PM
That ALL includes me as well. Why should I?

I don't even read much of his posts

*JR*
Apr 13th, 2003, 11:49 PM
Come on, people, let's be realistic. Even in Serena's incredible '02, she lost to Juju in Berlin. (Plus Patty @ this very tournament, and Chanda @ Eastbrook; not counting LA vs. Kim when she was out of practice, or the Sydney w/o loss to Meghann). And, selesrules' first "tout" for Serena's conqueror here: Anna, of course (as Monica was already out). Now Ms. K. still has a chance to rebuild her game, but nobody would SERIOUSLY say she's @ the level to beat Serena yet, esp. after half a match in three months, would they? And if one picks players like Kim, Chanda, Juju, etc. often enough to beat Serena, sure it will happen sometimes. (Somehow, her stated GOAL of a perfect season got media-mutated into a "prediction").

Candy946
Apr 14th, 2003, 12:56 AM
Well, if you predict a Williams loss for every damn match they play, you will be right eventually.
lol, right to the point.

keyword: eventually

Serena is only human, she's not going to win "every" single match in her career and no one is denying that.

Anyways... Congrats to Justine! Well done

treufreund
Apr 14th, 2003, 01:44 AM
wow Selesrules I don't read all of your predictions but you should tone it down!

on the other hand it still doesn't change the fact that most of you guys allowed yourselves to ridicule his prediction and why? Why would any of you think that Juju beating Serena on clay is ridiculous? Maybe Serena was kicking butt all year long ON HARD COURTS! This is clay and this is Henin-Hardenne we are talking about so the predictions of Serena winning easily that were all over this board just shocked the hell out of me and so if you were just making fun of Selesrules just because you are tired of his antics, then fine, but wait until he says something crazy like Anna beating Serena on hardcourts not an easy prediction like Juju beating Serena on clay in straight sets cuz it really is not that far-fetched.

treufreund
Apr 14th, 2003, 01:45 AM
btw, I love run-on sentences. LOL!

Crazy Canuck
Apr 14th, 2003, 01:46 AM
Seles, did you really need to give this fetus more attention than he already brings to himself?

SerialKiller#69
Apr 14th, 2003, 01:33 PM
too bad selesrules' predictions for my ultimate fave anna are always wrong... lol