PDA

View Full Version : Unnerdiness, A User's Guide.

Dahveed
Apr 13th, 2003, 03:21 PM
In here we'd ask our kind members (non-nerdies one of course) to post advice for the nerdies of this world so they can get a bit cooler :cool:

We'll have different chapters, going from Physical appearance, behaviour in social events, how to behave with a date, ah also how to get one first! Coolness (usually you don't adquire it but there are still things to improve your uncoolness!), etc. etc.

Chapter 1.

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE.

How to dress, haircuts, and stuff.

Your piece of advice now!

Maajken
Apr 13th, 2003, 03:29 PM
yes advice for us nerdies please :sad:

Dahveed
Apr 13th, 2003, 03:31 PM
yes advice for us nerdies please :sad:

lmao! Maeike i swear i wasnt thinking of you when i wrote that but if you insist to get advice!

First you need to have your wavey hair again, very important to lose the lil bit of nerdiness you have. Wear a skirt, summer is coming we wanna see your legs! As for getting a date, you dont need any advice :p you trut!

Maajken
Apr 13th, 2003, 03:36 PM
but damnit my hair IS still wavey! :p

and no can do on the skirts thing, skirts are soooo yesterday, im an emancipated woman you know :cool:

Dahveed
Apr 13th, 2003, 03:38 PM
but damnit my hair IS still wavey! :p

and no can do on the skirts thing, skirts are soooo yesterday, im an emancipated woman you know :cool:

Fine!! Actually i think guys in dresses could be very tomorrow! :D When can i see your wavey hair again?

Maajken
Apr 13th, 2003, 03:41 PM
*adds wavey hair to list of davy fetishes*

errr i dont know, next time i cross the channel? :D

King Aaron
Apr 13th, 2003, 03:59 PM
Maeike, whenever you wear pants, make sure they're not above your belly button. That's the ULTIMATE nerd act. ;)

Maajken
Apr 13th, 2003, 04:08 PM
lmfao trust me theyre not ;)

King Aaron
Apr 13th, 2003, 04:11 PM
Lol. They're not?
Hmmm, me thinks someone wears their pants above the belly button. ;)

King Aaron
Apr 13th, 2003, 04:12 PM
Then there are those ignoranties, like me who does not know who "nerdies" are and what they look like!! Can you please make that clear for me?:):)
Have you not seen a picture of Maeike? :p

Maajken
Apr 13th, 2003, 04:14 PM
*slap* aaron i dont think youve seen a picture of me either :p

my pants are just fine, thank you very much!

King Aaron
Apr 13th, 2003, 04:16 PM
I've not but I can already imagine. ;)

King Aaron
Apr 13th, 2003, 04:17 PM
Nope, where was it?
Oh Maeike was too embarrased to post it. Even if she did the Nerd Police has deleted them. :p ;)

Elske
Apr 13th, 2003, 04:18 PM
Have you not seen a picture of Maeike? :p
*slap* i only date cool peeps you know! :p

King Aaron
Apr 13th, 2003, 04:19 PM
Ouch, must get reinforcements before Maeike and Elske slaps the hell out of me. :o

arwenita, Nerd=Maeike :p :p

Maajken
Apr 13th, 2003, 04:22 PM
especially : one slavishly devoted to intellectual or academic pursuits <computer nerds>

that shows how little aaron knows me lmao :D

King Aaron
Apr 13th, 2003, 04:22 PM
Yuck!!! I guess I am one of those!!!
Don't worry, you're not. :)

Elske
Apr 13th, 2003, 04:26 PM
Ouch, must get reinforcements before Maeike and Elske slaps the hell out of me. :o

arwenita, Nerd=Maeike :p :p
http://www.jordysworld.de/emoticons/wut134.gif

King Aaron
Apr 13th, 2003, 04:29 PM
http://www.jordysworld.de/emoticons/wut134.gif
Cute smilie/icon. :)

Now you're boxing me? :sad:

Elske
Apr 13th, 2003, 04:29 PM
oh next time i see Maeike, i'll check whether her pants are above her belly button or not :drool: :cool:

King Aaron
Apr 13th, 2003, 04:32 PM
Yes. :cool:
Remember, above belly button=nerd, below belly button=slut :o :eek: :p j/k

Leena
Apr 13th, 2003, 04:33 PM
I don't have the problem of putting my pants above my bellybutton... I can't get pants long enough for me. :sad:

And being that I'm abnormally tall, it looks like my pants go over my bellybutton. :sad:

*Criez* What a world. :sad:

King Aaron
Apr 13th, 2003, 04:38 PM
Over your belly button? :confused:

King Satan
Apr 13th, 2003, 05:19 PM
If you're a nerd, forget about trying to be cool, cos it's never gonna happen. Just embrace your nerdiness and be yourself :)

I wasn't ever the COOLEST guy on earf, but since i learned how to shred a guitar, my coolness level went to a whole other step :cool:

If you guys really wanna be cool like me, learn to play guitar, and join a rockband. ;)

hey, i guess there is hope for you guys afterall ;):wavey:

Steam
Apr 13th, 2003, 05:35 PM
If you're a nerd, forget about trying to be cool, cos it's never gonna happen. Just embrace your nerdiness and be yourself :)

I wasn't ever the COOLEST guy on earf, but since i learned how to shred a guitar, my coolness level went to a whole other step :cool:

If you guys really wanna be cool like me, learn to play guitar, and join a rockband. ;)

hey, i guess there is hope for you guys afterall ;):wavey:

If your "coolness level" is up a step from what it was, then I would hate to have seen you before. As it stands right now you are on the same "coolness level" as Milhouse from the Simpsons (including the fact that Marri is your Lisa). And really, can you go any lower than that? I guess, maybe you can say Ralph, but he is very amusing in a stupid way, while you are just stupid. Ah screw it. Anyway, just remember if you get nose bleeds it is because you are picking your nose to much...or not enough.

I'm not really cool myself so I'll leave the actual advice to the cool people, which by my last count stands at about 3 or 4.

King Satan
Apr 13th, 2003, 05:43 PM
If i'm so stupid, then why do you spend your time trolling me around?

Go pick a fight in the real world loser.

Steam
Apr 13th, 2003, 05:52 PM
If i'm so stupid, then why do you spend your time trolling me around?

Go pick a fight in the real world loser.

Oh, I do, but this is a lot more fun. I hadn't replied to you in a while but I had to here. You see, when someone who goes online and keeps trying to suck up to girls on various message boards in an attempt to get them to like him, and occasionally offering trips to Disneyland, tries to call himself "cool" then I have to respond. It is my civic duty.

King Satan
Apr 13th, 2003, 05:59 PM
I had enough of this shit, what the fuck is your problem you no pussy getting piece of white trash?

are you such a loser that you have to pick fights on the net, cos you can't do it in real life? You need to stop being a bitch and start acting like a man. It's easy to hide behind your pc isn't it? lol

Steam
Apr 13th, 2003, 06:09 PM
I had enough of this shit, what the fuck is your problem you no pussy getting piece of white trash?

are you such a loser that you have to pick fights on the net, cos you can't do it in real life? You need to stop being a bitch and start acting like a man. It's easy to hide behind your pc isn't it? lol

LMFAO!!! Awwwww, are you upset? :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: I'm so sorry!!! :sad: :sad: :sad:

"no pussy getting piece of white trash"? Is that the best you could do. First of all, you shouldn't comment on the first thing since as we all know you couldn't even get any "pussy" online until you set up camp with all the sluts here. White trash? I'm far from white trash, son. When I make fun of you, you just need to sit there quietly and nod your head. It will make it less painful for you in the future.

King Satan
Apr 13th, 2003, 06:12 PM
How does it feel to be a 25 year old virgin steve? :D

I think maybe you should get some pussy so you can release that anger you have :)

Steam
Apr 13th, 2003, 06:27 PM
Yawn

King Satan
Apr 13th, 2003, 06:36 PM
Yup, you must be getting tired of it lol :D:wavey:

Maajken
Apr 13th, 2003, 07:02 PM
wtf is the problem with you guys? take this somewhere else will you!

Elske
Apr 13th, 2003, 07:08 PM
Well said Maeike! :worship: now let's get back to the topic...:D

decemberlove
Apr 13th, 2003, 07:34 PM
i just wear what looks good on me n feels comfortable. im sexy so i dont have to worry about being nerdy ;)

but guys... dont wear supertight pants or bowties. eww.

Dahveed
Apr 15th, 2003, 07:36 PM
Girls get rid of those sweatshirts and as we call them in france jogging trousers, you know, so unsexy. Not that i care very much but it's for your own good :p

Giuliano
Apr 15th, 2003, 07:45 PM
I beg to disagree. A girl doing sport in jogging trousers can be :hearts: but it depends:
1. on the girl
2. on the sport (like weightlifting :eek: )
3. on the trousers.

:angel:

Dahveed
Apr 15th, 2003, 07:48 PM
I beg to disagree. A girl doing sport in jogging trousers can be :hearts: but it depends:
1. on the girl
2. on the sport (like weightlifting :eek: )
3. on the trousers.

:angel:

:eek:

I have to agree to disagree! Also girls should wear more skirts, ah i already said that once.

Giuliano
Apr 15th, 2003, 08:09 PM
Just to clear things up, I didn't mean weightlifting was :hearts:. Girls should rather get rid of those really tight pants. Did someone say that already?

decemberlove
Apr 15th, 2003, 08:21 PM
No supertight "trousers" :p and bow tie? Well don't look like this guy then. Colin still got a lady though!!

In response to the thread, I would always say be yourself, and dress how you feel comfortable. If that makes you "nerdy," then so be it. You will look even more foolish trying to be something that you are not.

Girls, one thing though - woolen jumpers are NOT sexy!!!!!

And I guess from a girl's point of view (at a guess, since I'm not a girl) hair is very important. Make sure it is tidy. And from what I have been told, smothering it with gel is not the way to go. You don't want to look like a third-rate Spanish gigolo do you?

lol

woolen jumpers... dunno what that is but it sounds itchy.

i kinda like messy bed hair [particularly curls... i have a weakness for] on guys... as long as it doesnt have loads of gel in it.