PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else like "Frasier"?

GoDominique
Apr 13th, 2003, 02:19 PM
I really like this show. :)

I always liked "Cheers" so when I watched an episode of "Frasier" a few years ago I thought "that's not 'Cheers'" and turned it off. But when they showed it again over here (at 1 am :o) I started to watch it more and realised that's it's a great and funny show which is cleverly written and where the episodes even have a plot.
It's actually the only "new" sitcom I have been watching, I have never seen a complete episode of "Friends" or "Seinfeld" which are boring and unfunny to me.

Barrie_Dude
Apr 13th, 2003, 06:37 PM
Well, actually I like it to! It is rather well written and not just another no brainer! Hard to believe that it is in it's 10th season, though!

Central
Apr 13th, 2003, 08:18 PM
I liked it too, but they're not showing it, unfortunately. They show Seinfeld :( , which is horrible IMO. I'd love to watch it sometime.

VivalaSeles
Apr 13th, 2003, 08:37 PM
This is extremely weird :eek:
I too very much enjoy "Frasier" and never understood what was so funny about "Seinfeld" :eek:

doloresc
Apr 14th, 2003, 01:41 PM
I too very much enjoy "Frasier" and never understood what was so funny about "Seinfeld" :eek:

i love both "frasier" and "seinfeld". the writing and the characters are top notch, though the acting (and comedic timing) was far more superior on "frasier", in my opinion. "frasier" is showing a little age (it tends to happen tolong-running shows) but kelsey grammer and david hyde pierce are still two of tv's best. very few shows on the air (at least ones that i watch) feature actors of their caliber.

GoDominique
Apr 14th, 2003, 06:38 PM
I have to admit that I have never seen the first 3 or 4 seasons. Are they even funnier? I hope they will show them again one day.

Hurley
Apr 14th, 2003, 06:44 PM
"Frasier" won five consecutive Emmys for Best Comedy Series in its first five years...that's a record.

It was extraordinarily witty in its first six years...there has never been a sitcom so erudite. Sadly, it really lost the plot the last couple years, to the point where I haven't watched the last two new seasons.

GoDominique
Apr 14th, 2003, 06:51 PM
*checks online dictionary for 'erudite'*

Ah, I see. ;)

Mercury Rising
Apr 14th, 2003, 08:28 PM
Yes, I love Frasier! He's so hot :lick: :drool:

J/k ;)

Nah, it's a great show, really. It's been awhile since I last saw it though.

Mercury Rising
Apr 14th, 2003, 08:30 PM
*checks online dictionary for 'erudite'*

Aaahh yes: Having or showing profound knowledge. :worship:

GoDominique
Sep 3rd, 2004, 09:52 PM
Bump. :mad:

In Germany they are now showing the final (11th) season, but without having shown the 10th. :rolleyes: :retard: :fiery:

Anyway, the first two episodes have been very good IMO. :)

esquímaux
Sep 3rd, 2004, 10:04 PM
Ooh I love FrasiersFan, he's the hottest :drool::D

bw2082
Sep 3rd, 2004, 10:10 PM
fraiser was my favorite sitcom for a while but i stopped watching it when niles and daphne got married and things started getting weird.

martirogi
Sep 3rd, 2004, 10:32 PM
"ill have to go poke out my minds eye" funny line, tho i never watched the show that much, seinfeld yo

charmedRic
Sep 3rd, 2004, 10:44 PM
SAME!

Barrie_Dude
Sep 4th, 2004, 12:24 AM
Things were always a bit weird!