PDA

View Full Version : R U going to make a pretty Easter basket?& put candies and dyed eggs inside & candy?

Dawn Marie
Apr 13th, 2003, 06:43 AM
I sure am!!

It's been a while since I made up a nice basket with eggs and chocolate and colored eggs inside?

I am going to dye eggs this year? Are any of YOU?

Fearless Easter Baskets RULE!

Steam
Apr 13th, 2003, 07:14 AM
I used to love dying eggs when I was younger.

Easter baskets were cool too. Well, everything except for that fake grass shit that my mom (whoops, sorry kids, yes, the Easter Bunny is NOT real) put in there. It was a pain in the ass getting all of that off of the candy and sometimes it would just stick to the jelly beans. Why the hell did she buy that stuff? I will never know.

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 13th, 2003, 07:27 AM
I used enjoy it when I was little boy but not now ;) I told my family that I don't want too much chocolate! :o

DutchieGirl
Apr 13th, 2003, 07:56 AM
umm no, I feel I'm a bit too old for that now! ;) Maybe if I was younger I would still do it! ;)

Barrie_Dude
Apr 13th, 2003, 06:52 PM
umm no, I feel I'm a bit too old for that now! ;) Maybe if I was younger I would still do it! ;)
Yes, I guess when you get to be 98 your hands get a bit shaky! ;) :p

Dawn Marie
Apr 13th, 2003, 06:58 PM
You're never too old for an Easter Basket. I think it would be fun to make one. I'm going to Hobby Lobby and buy all the stuff to make them. That's the fun part, you know.:)

Steam
Apr 13th, 2003, 11:28 PM
:sad: no...i was raised jewish so we never celebrated easter...the only thing i ever did with eggs was throw them at passing cars.... :o

So you were the one who got my car over Thanksgiving weekend. I was never able to get it all off my sideview mirror or window. Bitch!

Steam
Apr 13th, 2003, 11:35 PM
lmao....yeeeeaaaahhhh, bitch! i saw you driving by and i said to myself, "let's see if he can steam this shit off!" before throwing that egg with all my might...i'm glad your sideview mirror is ruined...yes! :D

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!

Don't worry, I will send you a bill once I get everything repaired.

Steam
Apr 13th, 2003, 11:41 PM
ha! but you see what you don't know is...i gave you my hair stylist's address...lol

I have my way of finding people. Don't you worry. I will get my revenge.

decemberlove
Apr 14th, 2003, 12:05 AM
yeah ill be doing the egg thing w the lil ones in the family. no baskets tho... thats too much work for me.

Dawn Marie
Apr 14th, 2003, 01:19 AM
DeuceDiva, you and CKB would have one helluva field day! You egging the shit out of cars and CKB scratchin' them up. LMAO!