Speechless now...

Jordan.
Apr 13th, 2003, 12:59 AM
wow :eek:

Is this a new ad? In what magazine?

Cariaoke
Apr 13th, 2003, 01:01 AM
:eek: :eek:

she looks like Mena Suvari with meat on her bones! I've always admired her figure. Serena and Jelena have two of the great bodies in tennis. Notice I said two and not the. :D

Seles_Beckham
Apr 13th, 2003, 01:11 AM
Wow,

is that a recent picture.??

I don't like her dark hair.

JoeyWinson3.0
Apr 13th, 2003, 01:23 AM
Joey Stop Looking!

Mattographer
Apr 13th, 2003, 01:32 AM
It must from two years ago between Roland Garros and Wimbledon where she wears similiar this outfit.

~RedRose~
Apr 13th, 2003, 01:59 AM
http://www.vutt.neti.ee/media/jd_add.jpg

From FILA's recent media articles.

CAPTION: t-training - professional tennis player Jelena Dokic and professional snowboarder Karen Ruby sweat out all the telephones, airports and daily traffic jams, taking time to train in FILA Fitness Apparel and FGT 1000 Training Shoes.

Havok
Apr 13th, 2003, 02:10 AM
:drool: she's PERFECT :drool:

JoeyWinson3.0
Apr 13th, 2003, 02:43 AM
Christ.

Havok
Apr 13th, 2003, 02:44 AM
also:
http://www.fila.com/images/tennis/tn_mn.jpg
Caption:
w-wall.tennis professional Jelena Dokic trains hard everyday to cover it, smash it, spin it, and slice it back untouchable in FILA Performance Tennis Apparel and FILA Magna tennis shoes. no rest until nothing gets by

Rocketta
Apr 13th, 2003, 03:22 AM
she's really pretty and innocent looking in that picture.

Cariaoke
Apr 13th, 2003, 03:31 AM
ok I'm totally not feeling an ad campaign with big ass letters. um no... but Jelena looks nice as I previously stated.

King Aaron
Apr 13th, 2003, 03:45 PM
Stunning. Simply stunning. :)

Lol cariosity and stop looking Joey! ;)

MarcusRock
Apr 13th, 2003, 03:51 PM
she's really pretty and innocent looking in that picture.Oh don't let that fool you. Enrique Bernoldi would give you looks that kill if he heard you say that. He was forced to wear that "I Love Jelena" t-shirt.

http://www.angelfire.com/rock3/marcusrock/JelenaWhip.gif

auntie janie
Apr 13th, 2003, 03:51 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Filadidas
Apr 13th, 2003, 03:55 PM
I've seen this ad inside the GQ magazine Sports Edition which featured the three sexy pics of Hantuchova, Dementieva & Myskina.....

Dokic looks good on the ad, and I like the outfit too...

Well.....

FILA has Dokic.... :hearts:
ADDIDAS has Kournikova... :hearts:
NIKE has Hantuchova... :hearts:

WhatTheDeuce
Apr 13th, 2003, 04:03 PM
JELENA IS SO HOT :hearts:

I prefer the blonde though...

MarcusRock
Apr 13th, 2003, 04:05 PM
FILA has Dokic.... :hearts:
ADDIDAS has Kournikova... :hearts:
NIKE has Hantuchova... :hearts:AND THIS YEAR .... NONE OF THESE GIRLS has a title.

Rocketta
Apr 13th, 2003, 04:13 PM
Oh don't let that fool you. Enrique Bernoldi would give you looks that kill if he heard you say that. He was forced to wear that "I Love Jelena" t-shirt.

http://www.angelfire.com/rock3/marcusrock/JelenaWhip.gif

LOL, believe me I know I saw him running around picking up balls for her. :)

selesfan
Apr 13th, 2003, 04:15 PM
Jelena is really beautiful, far more so than Anna in my opinion. :)

caramel
Apr 13th, 2003, 04:26 PM
LOL, believe me I know I saw him running around picking up balls for her. :)

LOL and he calls that "training" , by the way. :p

caramel
Apr 13th, 2003, 04:27 PM
Just wondering , is that brown'ish hair Jelena´s natural hair color and she is dying it blonde... or is her natural hair color blonde and she dyed it brown?! :confused:

Rocketta
Apr 13th, 2003, 04:31 PM
LOL and he calls that "training" , by the way. :p

NO!!! Say it isn't so! LOL I swear all he did was sit down until she ran out of balls near her then he would get up slowly walk to some balls and pick them up give them to her and the he'd go sit back down. LOL

caramel
Apr 13th, 2003, 04:33 PM
NO!!! Say it isn't so! LOL I swear all he did was sit down until she ran out of balls near her then he would get up slowly walk to some balls and pick them up give them to her and the he'd go sit back down. LOL

:o

selesfan
Apr 13th, 2003, 04:41 PM
Just wondering , is that brown'ish hair Jelena´s natural hair color and she is dying it blonde... or is her natural hair color blonde and she dyed it brown?! :confused:

I think she has some type of gel substance in her hair to make it completely straight that makes her hair look darker, you can still see the blonde streaks. I think she has naturally dark blonde hair and she either lightens it or it is lightened by the sun.

AjdeNate!
Apr 13th, 2003, 04:43 PM
She's working those boobs in that first pic! Very pretty.

King Aaron
Apr 13th, 2003, 04:45 PM
Lmao

SJW
Apr 13th, 2003, 04:53 PM
wow she looks so puuuurrrrrrrty

GO JECA :)

leslie
Apr 13th, 2003, 05:05 PM
Jelena is really beautiful, far more so than Anna in my opinion. :)

I was just about to post thoes same words. She is way more beautiful than Anna. She has that innocent pure look and Anna sure does not have that.

WhatTheDeuce
Apr 13th, 2003, 06:32 PM
I was just about to post thoes same words. She is way more beautiful than Anna. She has that innocent pure look and Anna sure does not have that.
:rolleyes: because obviously this thread has NOTHING to do with anna and you have to bring her into it...just like u always do...if u hate anna so much stop talking about her :rolleyes:

WhatTheDeuce
Apr 13th, 2003, 06:39 PM
anna adidas ad:

http://www.wtaworld.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5940

if u think she isn't pretty i respect your opinion...but u brought her into this thread...check out anna's ad :hearts:

Havok
Apr 13th, 2003, 07:09 PM
anna adidas ad:

http://www.wtaworld.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5940

if u think she isn't pretty i respect your opinion...but u brought her into this thread...check out anna's ad :hearts:
ok but look at how much bronze make-up they put on her and make-up to make her glow. Jelena doesn't have 1/4 as much make-up as Anna does, and looks way better so...........

JoeyWinson3.0
Apr 14th, 2003, 12:44 AM
My mouth is now dry, it's been all drooled out.

Dava
Apr 14th, 2003, 12:48 AM
Wow Jelena!!!!

WhatTheDeuce
Apr 14th, 2003, 01:49 AM
ok but look at how much bronze make-up they put on her and make-up to make her glow. Jelena doesn't have 1/4 as much make-up as Anna does, and looks way better so...........
naldo if uve ever seen anna play or on the street in real life she has bronze skin...its not makeup...and u have the right to your opinion (;)) and i do think jelena is gorgeous as well, but there's a reason why anna gets all the attention she does and jelena doesnt ;) and also, the shininess in anna's ad is either from sun or from a lighting team....and ALSO, jelena is wearing plenty of face makeup there in case you didnt notice...

both girls :hearts: