PDA

View Full Version : Prediction: Henin def. Serena 6-4, 6-2 or 6-2, 6-4.

selesrules
Apr 13th, 2003, 12:12 AM
And this time, it's serious. I had a vision. So keep this thread, because once and for all, you will all find out if I'm a tennis expert or not. :worship:

WhatTheDeuce
Apr 13th, 2003, 12:12 AM
lol i guess your opinion counts...but i dont think so ;)

Rtael
Apr 13th, 2003, 12:14 AM
if your right, it'll be 6-4 6-2 not 6-2 6-4 =D

King Lindsay
Apr 13th, 2003, 12:15 AM
I think we already know whether you're a tennis expert or not.

WhatTheDeuce
Apr 13th, 2003, 12:16 AM
I think we already know whether you're a tennis expert or not.
LOL this is true ;)

Jericho
Apr 13th, 2003, 12:22 AM
please selesrules keep the predictions coming, because i want serena to win and it seems like whenever you make a prediction they never come true!!!!

SerenaSlam
Apr 13th, 2003, 12:34 AM
please selesrules keep the predictions coming, because i want serena to win and it seems like whenever you make a prediction they never come true!!!!
remember my prediction about Lindsay? Well I didn't think she would be getting beat as bad as she did, but i did know she as going to end up loosing. I've been wrong 1 time so far this entire year w/ my gurls. That was Venus against Megan. I could do nothing about that seeing venus could never seem to find any of her form. Anywayz, Serena will win smoething like 6-2 6-3. It will be a very entertaining match, but all the entertainment should be coming off the racquet of Serena Williams :)

1jackson2001
Apr 13th, 2003, 12:37 AM
And this time, it's serious. I had a vision. So keep this thread, because once and for all, you will all find out if I'm a tennis expert or not. :worship:

Just remember not to hide out in a cave somewhere like Glenn when his "predictions" didn't come true. ;)

GoGoMaggie
Apr 13th, 2003, 12:38 AM
Serenaslam why's Serena so important to you? Is it because she is also black?

WhatTheDeuce
Apr 13th, 2003, 12:41 AM
???? um, maybe it's because it's his favorite player....what kind of a crazy question is that??? i mean, i dont see him cheering heavily for alex, chanda, or even venus, so i dont know why u had to bring race into this at all :rolleyes:

GoGoMaggie
Apr 13th, 2003, 12:48 AM
???? um, maybe it's because it's his favorite player....what kind of a crazy question is that??? i mean, i dont see him cheering heavily for alex, chanda, or even venus, so i dont know why u had to bring race into this at all :rolleyes:

Read her signiture

c2
Apr 13th, 2003, 12:53 AM
selesrules - you always make me smile :) nomatter how silly

Cariaoke
Apr 13th, 2003, 12:58 AM
*subscribes to thread so she can gloat hard tomorrow* ;)

SerenaSlam
Apr 13th, 2003, 02:00 AM
my signature if you read it, not only has nothing to do w/ Serena, it has to do with me. if you get Serena out of that signature, clearly you are the one right now doin the hatin b/c im black. read the signature all you want, but b/c im black doesn't mean that is why I'm liking Serena. If that was the case, there would only be about 20 Serena/Venus/Chanda/Alex/Mashona/Shadisha fans on this entire WTA Board, seeing their is probably only about 20 African Americans on this whole damn board.

You try to start shit, but you can't.

Another thing, Read HIS as in MY as in MALE, signature.

LeonHart
Apr 13th, 2003, 02:05 AM
Well your signature said it..."opinions subject to occure from this signature." :rolleyes:

LeonHart
Apr 13th, 2003, 02:06 AM
btw are u still crying that Venus's career is better than Hingis's?? :p Aww...mommy will take care of ya :)

Mr. Man
Apr 13th, 2003, 02:12 AM
my signature if you read it, not only has nothing to do w/ Serena, it has to do with me. if you get Serena out of that signature, clearly you are the one right now doin the hatin b/c im black. read the signature all you want, but b/c im black doesn't mean that is why I'm liking Serena. If that was the case, there would only be about 20 Serena/Venus/Chanda/Alex/Mashona/Shadisha fans on this entire WTA Board, seeing their is probably only about 20 African Americans on this whole damn board.

You try to start shit, but you can't.

Another thing, Read HIS as in MY as in MALE, signature.
I like you SerenaSlam. http://websmileys.bei.t-online.de/lachen24.gif

Volcana
Apr 13th, 2003, 02:32 AM
I'm fairly certain the outcome of this match won't chage my opinion of your tennis acumen. Keep having visions, and THAT will change my opinion. :worship:

slydevil6142
Apr 13th, 2003, 02:34 AM

If I remember correctly, and i know I do, you made this same prediction when Venus played Kim and it was actually the same score line and we saw what happened that time. Im not saying justine cant win the match b/c she can however i would think you would have sense enough to think that the worlds number 1 wouldnt put up a better fight than that.

persond
Apr 13th, 2003, 02:59 AM
:cool: Just ignore Selesrules, just one of those "thingamagiggies" he having that's all. He'll be all right!!!! :) :) :) :)

selesrules
Apr 13th, 2003, 12:05 PM
I can't wait for the moment of truth. You will all be amazed at my knowledge and you will once and for all.... bow to me....bow to me like you've never bowed before! :devil:

BasicTennis
Apr 13th, 2003, 12:09 PM
Since Justine is a good mover, Serena would make her move all over the court until Justine runs out of energy.:devil:

Serena will win 6-1, 6-2.;)

GoDominique
Apr 13th, 2003, 12:30 PM
selesrules, a while ago you were at least annoying.
Now you are just laughable.

selesrules
Apr 13th, 2003, 12:52 PM
selesrules, a while ago you were at least annoying.
Now you are just laughable.

Well, you are SAD. That's right, because you take message boards too seriously as if it's a matter of life and death. You should learn to have a little more fun and not be so serious all the time. :rolleyes:

Kart
Apr 13th, 2003, 02:12 PM
Er, I think not. When was the last time Serena lost with a scoreline like that to someone she's not related to ?

Experimentee
Apr 13th, 2003, 03:19 PM
selesrules also predicted that Kim would beat Serena 6-4 6-2 in Miami :rolleyes:

selesrules
Apr 13th, 2003, 03:22 PM
selesrules also predicted that Kim would beat Serena 6-4 6-2 in Miami :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: The other time was just for fun. But this time, it's for real. It's a vision. :worship:

Peetz
Apr 13th, 2003, 03:25 PM
Okay selesrules all I can say is a big big HA HA HA with all my respect!

Nimi
Apr 13th, 2003, 03:32 PM
:confused:

But you are making fun. Of you.

Well, you are SAD. That's right, because you take message boards too seriously as if it's a matter of life and death. You should learn to have a little more fun and not be so serious all the time. :rolleyes:

MarcusRock
Apr 13th, 2003, 04:01 PM
selesrules - you always make me smile :) nomatter how sillyc2 =http://www.angelfire.com/rock3/marcusrock/YMCA.gif

Glenn
Apr 13th, 2003, 04:09 PM
Just remember not to hide out in a cave somewhere like Glenn when his "predictions" didn't come true. ;)

I've been here all the time! :wavey:

Filip!
Apr 13th, 2003, 04:34 PM
Why is everybody speaking like that against Selesrules???

He has the right to predict what he wants! If I would start to speak like that against every Serena-fan who makes a prediction, I would need 24 hours a day to post messages!!!

SJW
Apr 13th, 2003, 04:48 PM
i hope it doesnt happen like that.....

Peetz
Apr 13th, 2003, 05:11 PM
Of course he can predict what he wants but you must admit that people find his predictions laughable

raquel
Apr 13th, 2003, 05:43 PM
Justine has just won 1st set 6-3, so selesrules is half way to being right. Just one game off with the score :p

selesrules
Apr 13th, 2003, 06:22 PM
The prediction: Henin def. Serena 6-2, 6-4.

The result: Henin def. Serena 6-3, 6-4.

I was ridiculed for my prediction but not only did I get the winner right which is a huge upset but I got the score only 1 game off. So I guess I proved that I'm a tennis expert just like I said. Visions are things that you can FEEL deep down, I just KNEW that's going to happen. Even the visions of the incredible prophet like Nostradamus slightly differ in small details, but the essence is always there. My prediction was as close as one could possibly dream of. Congratulations Henin! And congratulations to me! :worship:

Rtael
Apr 13th, 2003, 06:25 PM
wow, seles, I used to hate you, but now I think I'm falling in love with you! =D

WhatTheDeuce
Apr 13th, 2003, 06:28 PM
omg selesrules :eek:

joaco
Apr 13th, 2003, 06:30 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

LeonHart
Apr 13th, 2003, 06:37 PM
LoL, Nice predictions!! and its right!! haha to serenaslam and leslie :p

ghosts
Apr 13th, 2003, 06:37 PM
hey :worship:

treufreund
Apr 13th, 2003, 06:39 PM
SELESRULES! You kick azz. I knew Juju would be the favorite but kudos to you for having the balls to make such a prediction. These fools up in here would all lose to Serena BECAUSE THEY DUTIFULLY and OBEDIENTLY believe that Serena is unbeatable. (despite her record against Juju on clay and the way Justine has played Venus and Cappy on clay) :rolleyes:

Myskina Lina
Apr 13th, 2003, 06:42 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: @SelesRules

What a genius prediction!

:worship:

gentenaire
Apr 13th, 2003, 06:43 PM
:worship:

Keith
Apr 13th, 2003, 06:55 PM
Im glad Justine won!

Mercury Rising
Apr 13th, 2003, 07:00 PM
Whaaaaaaahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, wonderfull prediction :D

Man, I'm glad :)

minboy
Apr 13th, 2003, 07:00 PM

okay Peetz all i can say is a big HA HA HA with all my respect ;) :bounce:

King Lindsay
Apr 13th, 2003, 07:11 PM
LOL. All this proves is that every moron has their day.

This is just like SerenaSlam's "predictions" of victory for Venus and Serena. She's only been wrong twice! lol. If you think she's a wizard, I guess you'll think SR is too....

selesrules
Apr 13th, 2003, 07:15 PM
Thanks everyone :) I really had a gut feeling that this was going to happen and this is why I put my reputation on the line saying that this time it's serious and that we should keep the thread to verify. Let's see if I'm right next time. :cool:

fleemke³
Apr 13th, 2003, 07:26 PM
:worship::worship::worship:

Jakub
Apr 13th, 2003, 07:45 PM
:eek: CONGRATULATIONS selesrules :bounce: :worship:

great prediction. ;)

Diya
Apr 13th, 2003, 07:50 PM
wow ......congrats Selesrules :)