PDA

View Full Version : Ashley Harkleroad - My sincerest apologies.

Leena
Apr 13th, 2003, 12:01 AM
As we all know, before her match with Elena Bovina... I said Lena would crush her, double bagel her, overpower her to bits, yadda yadda...

I am sorry, Ashley.

I had no respect for you.

I was wrong... I, Leena, for the 1st time ever, am admitting I WAS WRONG.

You are a great player.

Now, please stop being pissed at me... and showing me up on the court. Justine needs to beat you. Thanks. :)

King Lindsay
Apr 13th, 2003, 12:05 AM
As we all know, before her match with Elena Bovina... I said Lena would crush her, double bagel her, overpower her to bits, yadda yadda...

I am sorry, Ashley.

You are a great player.

Now, please stop being pissed at me... and showing me up on the court. Justine needs to beat you. Thanks. :)

At least you have the humility to eat your words. ;)

WhatTheDeuce
Apr 13th, 2003, 12:06 AM

I am sorry, Ashley.

You are a great player.

wow i never thought i'd see the day ;)

Julian
Apr 13th, 2003, 12:10 AM
Hehe as said before don't worry. It's a once in a lifetime thing even I still have trouble believing it lol. She beat 3 of my faves! LENA, MEG, and DANI!! :(

Havok
Apr 13th, 2003, 12:21 AM
it's about time Leena. next time don't be soooo overt with your predictions. you may say whatever you want, but don't take it as far as you have always been taking it;)

Crazy Canuck
Apr 13th, 2003, 12:27 AM
Leena, dude, you've lost your edge!

spencercarlos
Apr 13th, 2003, 05:59 AM

I am sorry, Ashley.

You are a great player.

You are always wrong :p ;) Wellcome back honey

gg
Apr 13th, 2003, 07:49 AM
When are you gonna restore your avatar?

auntie janie
Apr 13th, 2003, 04:19 PM
It is unprecendented on this board to see the words, "I WAS WRONG". :eek:

In fact, it is SO rare that I felt I had to bump this thread to the front page for others to gawk at. Then maybe a dim awareness may dawn in another poster or two: "Maybe sometimes I have been wrong, too!!!"

:D :kiss:

Leena
Apr 13th, 2003, 04:27 PM
When are you gonna restore your avatar?
When she stops pissing me off and plays near her talent level.

In fact, it is SO rare that I felt I had to bump this thread to the front page for others to gawk at. Then maybe a dim awareness may dawn in another poster or two: "Maybe sometimes I have been wrong, too!!!"

Good luck with that. :) I sincerely doubt the poster who posted the 6th post in this thread would do such a thing. :p

Monica_Rules
Apr 13th, 2003, 04:35 PM
Lol!