PDA

View Full Version : Match Reports

JasonW
Apr 12th, 2003, 11:21 PM
I will have match reports later on today. I saw most of the matches, so i can provide the what happened's

bwguy
Apr 12th, 2003, 11:45 PM
Looking forward to the reports, Jason. Thanks. Will you be there for main draw matches this week, too?

Lee-Waters' Boy
Apr 12th, 2003, 11:49 PM
Can you at least give us scores quick or winners? LIndsay Lee???

JasonW
Apr 12th, 2003, 11:55 PM
Lee lost

Venus Forever
Apr 12th, 2003, 11:55 PM
Lindsay:(

Lee-Waters' Boy
Apr 12th, 2003, 11:57 PM
Dammit :( :( :(

Thanks Though

rated_next
Apr 13th, 2003, 12:58 AM
Maria :D :D :D

marsha
Apr 13th, 2003, 02:05 AM
Can you at least give us scores quick or winners? Lindsay Lee???

I saw the first two sets of this match and if it makes you feel any better, ZZ, Lindsay fought really hard to win that first set. But then Vento kinda got grooved and Lee-Waters got discouraged. It was a "bad" match also in that the crowd was sooo dead [we were exhausted by the Cargill/Valulenko match which was surely the best match of the day but went on FOREVER.....]

Lindsay's hubby sat right behind us and her adorable little girl was there for some of the time as well.

Lee-Waters' Boy
Apr 13th, 2003, 03:42 AM
Awww I love Lindsay Lee so much!!!!!!!!! She always fights so hard. Against Irvin in Scottsdale it was the same deal, she fought so hard but Irvin just got her groove. I feel so bad for her because she always has her head up regardless of the outcome and is always just happy to be playing pro tennis. I guess its her goal to be back into the top 60 this year and I really hope she can! If you see her at all you can give her my phone number and tell her I'm her biggest fan ever ;)