PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay you could've brought the 2nd to a tiebreaker!!!

bis2806
Apr 12th, 2003, 08:38 PM
She had a gampepoint to a bring the set to a tiebreaker.... but :sad: :sad: :sad: her unforced errors let her down :(

Mad-About-Venus
Apr 12th, 2003, 08:39 PM
yes, she could have, but Serena just come out with an ace everytime she faced a break point in that game, nothing to do about it.

Jordan.
Apr 12th, 2003, 08:42 PM
Yes, Serena served good to win the match..

Cariaoke
Apr 12th, 2003, 08:42 PM
yep, Serena pulled out those aces and Lindsay had to fold. She came back from 3-1 to almost make it 6-6 but it wasn't meant to be.

Dava
Apr 12th, 2003, 08:45 PM
Thats the thing at the momment with Serena, she knows people cant believe they can break her and those aces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SJW
Apr 12th, 2003, 08:51 PM
coulda woulda shoulda and all that

WhatTheDeuce
Apr 12th, 2003, 08:53 PM
lindsay up 5-4, 30-30 on serena's serve, had an easy winner to give herself a setpoint and she blew it....thats was the turning point...serena was AMAZING throughout the match though....

c2
Apr 12th, 2003, 08:59 PM
One of SErena's many weapons.. her incredible serve

M2k
Apr 12th, 2003, 09:18 PM
Joe…the thing is that Davenport will never ever ever NEVER ever win another big event if she doesn’t change her attitude. God ! can this girl be any more pessimistic about her game?? I mean, even when she was playing consistent late in the second set you just new her bad ways would come back… :rolleyes: but all credit to Serena ---> :worship: She is truly the best :worship: She has the game, the attitude, the flair, and everything else! :eek: :hearts: :eek: Serena, you are the complete package :worship: :worship:

WtaTour4Ever
Apr 12th, 2003, 09:19 PM
I thought her attitude was pretty good today, esp after getting creamed 1-6 in the first set. I could only laugh at some of those returns Serena was firing cross court

joaco
Apr 12th, 2003, 09:20 PM
Joe…the thing is that Davenport will never ever ever NEVER ever win another big event if she doesn’t change her attitude. God ! can this girl be any more pessimistic about her game?? I mean, even when she was playing consistent late in the second set you just new her bad ways would come back… :rolleyes: but all credit to Serena ---> :worship: She is truly the best :worship: She has the game, the attitude, the flair, and everything else! :eek: :hearts: :eek: Serena, you are the complete package :worship: :worship:

was it really like this?? I thought she was changing her attitude on court :confused:

Joaco

c2
Apr 12th, 2003, 09:25 PM
gee thanks for the reminder M2k... I had forgotten to update my ignore list :D

Now let's see.. are you cariosity? anton? which hater are you hiding as?

M2k
Apr 12th, 2003, 09:31 PM
I thought her attitude was pretty good today, esp after getting creamed 1-6 in the first set. I could only laugh at some of those returns Serena was firing cross court

...the thing is that she keeps having these mental lapses that she can't recover from. I guess the pressure is too much for her.. :confused:

bis2806
Apr 12th, 2003, 09:33 PM

people are saying that lindsay's attitude is changing... perhaps you're wrong!

bis2806
Apr 12th, 2003, 09:35 PM
i think Lindsay is the one who was putting the pressure in that second set :rolleyes:

LeonHart
Apr 12th, 2003, 09:37 PM
I think Lindsay just went for whatever she can in the 2nd set, and it worked. She was throwing her racket a bit, not as bad as when i saw her last time playing clijsters though ;)

M2k
Apr 12th, 2003, 09:39 PM
gee thanks for the reminder M2k... I had forgotten to update my ignore list :D

Now let's see.. are you cariosity? anton? which hater are you hiding as?

Good god! --> :eek: Get a life c2 :rolleyes: I am MIGUEL thank you very much! :angel: :angel:

M2k
Apr 12th, 2003, 09:48 PM
people are saying that lindsay's attitude is changing... perhaps you're wrong!

Joe... I am not saying she rolls over and plays dead, but in those crucial moments that define a match she, for whatever reason, doesn't give that extra something to win that match...

Shane54
Apr 12th, 2003, 10:06 PM
Yes, she could of, but of course Serena is on the other side of the net ;)