PDA

View Full Version : SERENA is KILLING lindsay !!!!

Playa
Apr 12th, 2003, 06:47 PM
6-1 2 zip
i wonder how juju's fans must be feeling right now.

;)

Mad-About-Venus
Apr 12th, 2003, 06:54 PM
Serena is playing some incredible tennis right now. She is striking the ball beautifully and Lindsay just doesn't have the speed to catch up. I feel bad for Lindsay I like her a lot, but she just can't cope with Serena's power.

Now wait, Serena facing break point right now...

harloo
Apr 12th, 2003, 06:57 PM
wow!!! the match is not over yet!! Lindsay can still come back. Hopefully that won't happen though. :)

SJW
Apr 12th, 2003, 07:01 PM
harloo is right this match is far from over

im sure Kim fans were saying the same at 5-1 final set and look what happened.....this match isnt even at that stage yet

its FARRR from over

saki
Apr 12th, 2003, 07:02 PM
I'm a Juju fan and I'm still confident that she can beat whoever wins this match. ;)

Playa
Apr 12th, 2003, 07:05 PM
Mad-About-Venus
clay is an equaliser that mean players like serena can crush every 1st serves.
boy the girl is punishing every,every lindsay's second serve
but it's not over yet...

Infiniti2001
Apr 12th, 2003, 07:06 PM
Lindsay who hasn't done anything wrong is fighting back now. 3-3 Serena is angry now that she lost serve though. She just ate Lindsay's 1st serve

Mad-About-Venus
Apr 12th, 2003, 07:09 PM
What Serena is doing to Lindsay's second serves is something scary to just watch... I mean... wow!!!

But yeah, this match is not over yet, actually the fun has just begun.

Mad-About-Venus
Apr 12th, 2003, 07:12 PM
Oh my God, did you guys see that last point? The ball was flying off the court and still in play.... I mean that was amaizing.... the crowd was screaming like crazy.... this is fun

Harju.
Apr 12th, 2003, 07:15 PM
:D Fight Linds :D

Infiniti2001
Apr 12th, 2003, 07:21 PM
Lindsay has picked up her game.

Dava
Apr 12th, 2003, 07:26 PM
Lindsay needs to improve her movement more thats what hurts her against Rena. Its so obvious, especially at the US Open last year.

Julian
Apr 12th, 2003, 07:27 PM
That first set was DOMINATION and it was pretty scary and disheartening at first..2nd set is a lot closer but Serena's game detoriated a bit..in these words the tour really has to step up their games right NOW if they want to win titles..

Mad-About-Venus
Apr 12th, 2003, 07:27 PM
Serena to serve for the match :sad:

Come on Lindsay you can do this. This girl is playing so well now..

tennischick
Apr 12th, 2003, 07:30 PM
what a match!!! Serena is so powerful and so good it's scary. she'll have JuJu for breakfast.

Playa
Apr 12th, 2003, 07:33 PM
serena is till making some silly mistakes
but i think is over . lindsay woudn't break her .

yes it's over 7-5 miss williams.
:worship:

SJW
Apr 12th, 2003, 07:38 PM
thank god she came thru

im so pissed i dont get to see this match!!

now for Justine in the final :fiery:

the cat
Apr 12th, 2003, 08:18 PM
SJW, why didn't you get to see this match? It was on television.

And even though Serena is the heavy favorite in the final. I think Henin will give Serena a competitive match. She is talented enough and crafty enough to do so.

SJW
Apr 12th, 2003, 08:25 PM
the Cat:

i live in England and while i must compliment Eurosport in showing tennis usually every week (at least one match), im pissed they didnt show any of the semis :)

ans
Apr 12th, 2003, 08:28 PM
6-1 2 zip
i wonder how juju's fans must be feeling right now.

;)

we're doing fine, thanx

SJW
Apr 12th, 2003, 08:39 PM
LOL!!!

good one ;)

CJ07
Apr 12th, 2003, 10:13 PM
SJW, Is England Nice? I know thats a stupid question, but just asking

anyway Serena was just dominating Lindsay, then she let up, I really thought she would win 6-1 6-1 because it was obvious Lindsay was just disheartened, but when Serena started making errors she picked her game up

good match though

SJW
Apr 13th, 2003, 03:34 PM
SJW, Is England Nice? I know thats a stupid question, but just asking

yea England is nice, its like a melting pot, the weather leaves a lot to be desired, and the people generally are friendly

England is portrayed to be a stiff upper class country but its not like that at all (at least the part where i live). some people live in mansions, and then other people live in parts which wouldnt look outta place in a New York ghetto.

sometimes i enjoy it and sometimes i dont :)