PDA

View Full Version : What Lindsay must do.....

SerenaSlam
Apr 12th, 2003, 03:33 PM
....inorder to loose to day.

She Will have to play top notch tennis. Her best tennis. And she is still going to go down to the queen like 6-3 6-2. Serena Will have a field day w/ return of Serves w/ this clay court Season. Not only during hardcourt Season has she been killing the second serves, but also the first serves. Something no-one else has really started doing. Lindsay better be serving on average around 70% and her serves are going to have to average around 105mph if she wants any chance in the start of all the rallies :)

Yes, i thought I would express my opinion and since most think my opinions are arrogant, i guess you can say im startin mo shit :)

Seenus
Apr 12th, 2003, 03:40 PM
Probe for a weakness in Serena then practice so that she will have a better chance on another day.

spencercarlos
Apr 12th, 2003, 04:16 PM
Yes i too tough for Lindsay as she gets into clay matches with a different mentallity (as a loser?) plus Serena can retrieve her hard shots on clay better than on any surface, i doubt she can win 4 games in a set.

love_ lindspete
Apr 12th, 2003, 04:55 PM
Your arrogance is so big that you don`t even deserve a reply.
Respect the players and their status.
Lindsay is a former world number 1 and one of the best players ever.
Serena respects Lindsay and if you are a real Serena Fan you must do the same!

gmak
Apr 12th, 2003, 05:05 PM
i hope lindsay proves you wrong
she's playing very well too on her worst surface

go linds :D :bounce: :kiss:

steffilover
Apr 12th, 2003, 05:18 PM
serenaslam, if you are going to be "arrogant", here are some rules....

1. do something YOURSELF instead of trying to be "arrogant" on someone's behalf...anyone would think YOU were the player! ha!
2. learn to spell, it's much more dignified to be "arrogant" intelligently...it's LOSE the match, not LOOSE it.
3. wait until your favourite player has compiled an amazing tally of slams, wins, weeks at number one, awards and prizes and is universally recognised as one of the greatest ever to have played her sport and THEN....see point one. ;)

joaco
Apr 12th, 2003, 05:37 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: How does a person even has the face to write this thread?. It's amazing how Serena fans give a bad image of her. And even if it were true what you said, you shouldn't said out loud. It's just common sense and a little bit of respect....

bis2806
Apr 12th, 2003, 05:50 PM
SerenaSlam, you're disappointing me! Lindsay is the former world no.1 and she's the classiest player on tour! how could u say such things when Lindsay just came back from her surgery and not at her top form......

Jakeev
Apr 12th, 2003, 09:17 PM
Headline for you: "SERENASLAM IS THE NEW TENNIS GURU ON THE GAME OF LINDSAY DAVENPORT"

Please tell us something we don't know would you......

SerenaSlam
Apr 12th, 2003, 10:26 PM
Headline for you: "SERENASLAM IS THE NEW TENNIS GURU ON THE GAME OF LINDSAY DAVENPORT"

Please tell us something we don't know would you......
saying this based on the result of what happend? I bet you where thinking when Serena was up 6-1 3-1, that "oh God SerenaSlam is really going to open his big mouth now" Cuz what I stated and say was basically all happening. Lindsay was not playing bad, Serena was just too good, raised the bar i guess you could say again, and just giving lindsay a whoppin (not a spankin) as most Blacks give Whoopins :)

Jakeev
Apr 12th, 2003, 10:28 PM
saying this based on the result of what happend? I bet you where thinking when Serena was up 6-1 3-1, that "oh God SerenaSlam is really going to open his big mouth now" Cuz what I stated and say was basically all happening. Lindsay was not playing bad, Serena was just too good, raised the bar i guess you could say again, and just giving lindsay a whoppin (not a spankin) as most Blacks give Whoopins :)

Whateva :rolleyes:

SerenaSlam
Apr 12th, 2003, 10:31 PM
serenaslam, if you are going to be "arrogant", here are some rules....

1. do something YOURSELF instead of trying to be "arrogant" on someone's behalf...anyone would think YOU were the player! ha!
2. learn to spell, it's much more dignified to be "arrogant" intelligently...it's LOSE the match, not LOOSE it.
3. wait until your favourite player has compiled an amazing tally of slams, wins, weeks at number one, awards and prizes and is universally recognised as one of the greatest ever to have played her sport and THEN....see point one. ;)
my player is on a streak, there is no more waiting, 4 straight slams, 22 straight matches, total domination, .......

no need to wait :)

steffilover
Apr 13th, 2003, 01:46 PM
Again with the "my Player"!!!
excatly what do you contribute towards serena's success? all you manage to do is make people think serena's fans are ignorant, loud-mouthed, arrogant idiots.
i actually LIKE serena...i think she is a great player, with great mental strength. but the more people like you behave and write in the way you do, the more i associate her with her "fans" and end up hoping to see her beaten.
by the way, you clearly did not understand point 3 of my previous post...even IF serena goes on to become a legend in the sport, DON'T be arrogant, annoying and obtuse...take steffi's fans as examples. :wavey:

Vincent
Apr 13th, 2003, 03:42 PM
Again with the "my Player"!!!
excatly what do you contribute towards serena's success? all you manage to do is make people think serena's fans are ignorant, loud-mouthed, arrogant idiots.
i actually LIKE serena...i think she is a great player, with great mental strength. but the more people like you behave and write in the way you do, the more i associate her with her "fans" and end up hoping to see her beaten.
by the way, you clearly did not understand point 3 of my previous post...even IF serena goes on to become a legend in the sport, DON'T be arrogant, annoying and obtuse...take steffi's fans as examples. :wavey:

Well said, that's why SerenaSlam has little reputation points :p

MarcusRock
Apr 13th, 2003, 03:46 PM
Your arrogance is so big that you don`t even deserve a reply.
Respect the players and their status.
Lindsay is a former world number 1 and one of the best players ever.
Serena respects Lindsay and if you are a real Serena Fan you must do the same!Um, and this would be categorized as what? :confused: