PDA

View Full Version : What Are Some Good Spanish Tennis Sites?

Crazy Canuck
Apr 12th, 2003, 10:15 AM
I know about tenispain.com already, and that's a decent site, but does anybody else know of any others?

I started a yahoo club for a young spaniard player (ATP), and would like to link to a few Spanish sites, and look up info on them. General sites, junior sites... anything would be great!

Any help would be appreciated!

Crazy Canuck
Apr 12th, 2003, 10:21 AM
Oh yeah.. for Spanish speakers - if you want a good laugh, you should check out my atrocious Spanish (forumulated with the aid of a semester of formal studies, a dictionary, and bablefish!) in my club ;) LOL

I actually wouldn't mind somebody correcting my grammar on the main page, because I know that it's total crap... lol

*link in signature*

[S@nti]
Apr 12th, 2003, 11:01 AM
My site in my signature ;)

Crazy Canuck
Apr 12th, 2003, 11:09 AM
Sure, I'll throw you a link later.

But does anybody have any general Spanish tennis sites that I can get info about young Spaniard players from? Preferably one that contains ATP info as well, since that is what I'm seeking.

JonBcn
Apr 12th, 2003, 11:51 AM
www.rfet.es is the Spanish tennis federations site; its quite good, and they have a good weekly newsletter that you can sign up for that comes by email.

http://www.marca.com/indices/tenis.html is another one I check often; its just the tennis pages of a sports newspaper, but quite good depth.

I guess you know about the ITF Junior Database?

If I think of any more I'll let you know. :)

bbypk
Apr 12th, 2003, 03:50 PM
There arent good Spanish web pages... :(

Crazy Canuck
Apr 12th, 2003, 03:51 PM
Thanks a lot! If nothing else, this might help me with my Spanish lol

Sonf@
Apr 12th, 2003, 03:54 PM
I know Spanish sites of players, but about the whole thing the only ones I can think of is tenispain and fedetenis.es