PDA

View Full Version : Surreal dreams you have had about WTA players

JoeyWinson3.0
Apr 12th, 2003, 12:21 AM
I once dreamt that Venus, Serena and Richard Williams moved in the next door down, made themselves at ease with the neighbours (Richard and my dad got on well)... except Serena wasn't happy a two bedroomed house couldn't hold all her trophies, so she planned to have a walkway built straight between the houses into my bedroom so she could store some in there and buy the room out, with me having no bedroom. (told you it was surreal). I refused and told her to ring up the council, who refused her planning permission just like that. Then she went back next door and brought around her pet tarantula, knowing of my sheer fear of spiders she let it loose in my house. Then I woke up... to hear my real life current next door neighbours bickering over something non trophy related.

There is another dream about Martina Hingis and some baby oil which I couldn't possibly post here ;)

WtaTour4Ever
Apr 12th, 2003, 12:23 AM
OMG I thought I was the only one to do do that !!!! (I knew I wasn't crazy)

Anyhoo I had a dream about Venus and Serena , we were on the court, Serena was off on the side doing something, and me and Venus were talking like old friends. :-)

vaiva
Apr 12th, 2003, 12:29 AM
I thought I was the only one NOT to do that :o

They call it 'wishful thinking', don't they?

HAIL-VENUS
Apr 12th, 2003, 12:37 AM
I've had plenty of dreams about WTA players. In the latest one, I stepped off into this salon and Venus was perming some woman's hair. She didn't say a word. When I left the salon, Venus and some of her friends were at my house waiting for me. I got into Venus's jeep and we rode off. All I can tell you is that there was a lot of laughing and joking around, then I woke up. We never made it to our destination.

Most of the other WTA dreams that I've had were either sexual or just crazy as hell.

Berlin_Calling
Apr 12th, 2003, 12:40 AM
I had a dream a few nights ago that I was eating lunch with Venus, Serena, and Oracene, and Venus and I were becoming good friends and exchanging cell phone numbers. And why are all these dreams about the Williams'? strange...:o

darren cahill
Apr 12th, 2003, 12:44 AM
I've had plenty of dreams about WTA players. In the latest one, I stepped off into this salon and Venus was perming some woman's hair. She didn't say a word. When I left the salon, Venus and some of her friends were at my house waiting for me. I got into Venus's jeep and we rode off. All I can tell you is that there was a lot of laughing and joking around, then I woke up. We never made it to our destination.

Most of the other WTA dreams that I've had were either sexual or just crazy as hell.

why am i not shocked? :devil: you trifling ho!

How are ya Hail-Venus? I had a dream about Steffi once...she was playing match at wimbledon and she was down match point and she hit this shot and i just knew it was gonna go long and i stood up and screamed NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and then noticed i was the only person in the whole stadium. when i looked back at the court, steffi was looking at me and there was no opponent on the other side of the court...odd dream

also had a dream about patrick rafter once but the less said about that dream (where we got naked and sweaty, hot and juicy) the better :eek:

Candy946
Apr 12th, 2003, 12:53 AM
I had a dream about Venus and Serena twice and Jelena once.

First one was when I saw V & S at my house after I came home, and they where just looking around, at the pictures and stuff. Then they took me shopping to the Mall of America. :eek:

The second one was when I was taking an English final and my teacher for some reason asked us to take a break so that we could watch the US Open Final between Venus & Serena. There was a misunderstanding between them and they just started going at each other... swearing and hitting each other with their rackets!

And then there was another dream with Jelena. She was supposedly engaged to Yoshie from this board (forgot what he looked like in my dream :o). Anyway, she asked me for advice on who she should marry and I told her to just follow her heart and marry the one she loves the most. Finally, she left Yoshie hanging at the altar and went ahead to marry ILUVJELENA, lol. That was literally his name in my dream haha..."ILUVJELENA" so weird!

Anyway, that is pretty much about it, although I have had dreams about certain ATP Players as well. :drool:

Candy946
Apr 12th, 2003, 12:56 AM
I had a dream a few nights ago that I was eating lunch with Venus, Serena, and Oracene, and Venus and I were becoming good friends and exchanging cell phone numbers. And why are all these dreams about the Williams'? strange...:o
LOL I don't know either. Maybe it's because they're mostly who we hear about, read about, and see on tv.

HAIL-VENUS
Apr 12th, 2003, 01:08 AM
Hey DC :wavey: Huh, and you call me a "triffling ho"? LMAO

Yeah, I don't know what it is about those Williams, but I mostly dream about them and I see that I'm not the only one. Once, I did have a dream about Anna K. and Venus. That was a veeeery interesting dream :devil:

Asmus
Apr 12th, 2003, 01:28 AM
I once fell asleep during one of Monica Seles' matches, and I could hear her grunts in my dream. Steffi, myself, and a few other players were trying to rescue Monica from some evil dude. We found her by hearing the sound of her grunts.

But then all that grunting woke me up.

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING DREAMS MAY OFFEND SOME OF THE MORE CONSERVATIVE POSTERS ON THE BOARD

I've also dreamed about a menage a trois with John McEnroe and Chris Evert, a nice encounter with Martina Hingis by a swimming pool, and coming across a seemingly empty beachside condo in Florida only to find a naked Tommy Haas in the shower. :devil:

darren cahill
Apr 12th, 2003, 02:08 AM
[ and coming across a seemingly empty beachside condo in Florida only to find a naked Tommy Haas in the shower. :devil:[/QUOTE]

hmmmmmmmmmmm, lucky you! ;)

kerrie1981
Apr 12th, 2003, 04:32 AM
i had a dream in 1997 that i was having sex with mark p. I was just 16 at the time but it was during the US open and i was in NYC and for some reason i had the dream. i think i had heard that he was a party monster and that he'd left a nyc club and like gone home with 2 women.

caramel
Apr 12th, 2003, 05:55 AM
My dreams are too hot to post on here... :devil:

SJW
Apr 12th, 2003, 04:33 PM
i had a dream Serena lost 1 and 2 to Venus in the FO final 03

i woke up in a cold sweat almost crying :o

Shane54
Apr 12th, 2003, 09:11 PM
Now that you bring it up, I seriously had a dream bout Magnus Norman. It was A REAL GOOOOOOOOODDD DREAM!!! :hearts:

Virginia Wade
Apr 12th, 2003, 11:49 PM
One had nightmares about Billie Jean King once. Twas not a pretty sight. One was being chased by a huge 30ft pair of BJK glasses but I got caught by a large burger which gobbled me up.
One is still receiving counselling.