PDA

View Full Version : Whitney's Video.......

SerenaSlam
Apr 11th, 2003, 11:24 PM
Try It On My Own, well she is looking Healthier and Healthier w/ every new video she is coming out with. But this Video is tops. I mean she looks just absolutely Gorgeous. You can't say anything Negative about this 1. Her old video (can't remeber name) She was still actin a little wild, but here, she was so calm and relaxed. She looked like the Whiteny from say the Preacher's Wife or from Waiting to Exhale. She was just gorgeous. And she has picked up even more weight considerebly :)

Prayers are being answered, for Whitney, but don't stop them :)

Steffica Greles
Apr 11th, 2003, 11:46 PM
Now all she needs to do is have surgery on the voice box she's ruined through drug abuse, turn up for her engagements and recall the days when she could sing live.

As I've said before, it's amazing what graphic enhancement can do. I'll believe this when I see more evidence of it.

Still prefer Celine ;)

selesrules
Apr 11th, 2003, 11:53 PM
Serenaslam, I agree. She looks as stunning as ever.

Now all she needs to do is have surgery on the voice box she's ruined through drug abuse, turn up for her engagements and recall the days when she could sing live.

As I've said before, it's amazing what graphic enhancement can do. I'll believe this when I see more evidence of it.

Still prefer Celine ;)

Steffica, Get a life. :rolleyes: Whitney sounds excellent on her new album, and she has something that Celine will always lack: SOUL in her voice. And NATURAL BEAUTY. When Kevin Costner or Denzel Washington both at their peaks invite Celine to co-star with them on the big screen as their romantic leading lady, THEN we'll talk. :kiss: If you like Celine, then you should be thankful for Whitney who opened the door for female singers like her. I remember Celine when she was a kid singing Saving All My Love For You on tv, the video file was posted somewhere, does someone still have it? I've seen Celine before she made it big talk about Whitney here in Quebec during The Bodyguard era and even before, she has always looked up to her. Whitney will always be the original so show some respect. :worship:

SerenaSlam
Apr 12th, 2003, 12:33 AM

Still prefer Celine ;)
you dumb muthafucka, how the fuck you gon tell me, a bigger fan of Whitey than Serena or Venus about her Voice? It has not changed, it is still the same. You should be amazed that through all the drugs, its has survived and lasted. Don't hate, appreciate. In the end muthafucka, when its all said and done, she is OC, while you ain't nothin but a dumb fuck!

AjdeNate!
Apr 12th, 2003, 01:08 AM
I had something really pertinent to add to the discussion after the first post.... but reading further, I've totally forgotten what I was going to say.

anton
Apr 12th, 2003, 01:16 AM
i didnt see the video yet? :sad:

is it on mtv?